Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Just now, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

Lmao that's hilarious! I dunno what I'm gonna do with a second deadboi. Maybe paint him different, dunno 

I was going to sell him (for credit not sell to other players... you can't sell already build Warframe to other player anyway...) and get the slot for Wukong Prime lol...

DE support is horrible.  I've submitted an issue I had with screenshots and exact details showing I missed nightwave points because of a bug (which prevented me from next tier, earning credits, and buying a helm I needed in season 1).  

Even though it was clearly a bug, they refused to give me the points I earned, credits, or the helmet.  This was after playing a 1 hour kuva survival that disconnected when host extracted at hour (10 seconds before me).  

I wouldn't even waste time with thier support.  They refuse to do the right thing.  I think they are sadistic worthless humans that likely laugh and enjoy screwing over players.  

They will not do right thing.  

Only way we are going to get what we were promised is to pick up pitchforks or just quit the dam game.

5 hours ago, Harlleking said:

I'm extremely disappointed with Digital Extremes ... I'm sure I did the whole process correctly, but I did not receive any of the drops, neither ephemera nor nekros ... And now they say it's our fault? I totally lost my trust in their twitch drops. I will no longer watch their lives while DE don't take a position about this issue.

I’m in the exact same boat, and I don’t even have the “error” message that some get with their linked accounts, implying my link is working. How can I/we as the user with no additional information know that we have been dealt this bad luck until after the promotion - getting these canned responses like “sorry you weren’t eligible”? 

Since I wasn’t getting the ephemera right away, I was trying to investigate during the stream (also while trying to buy the digital pass) but obviously their broken website didn’t really let me log in to verify. I could only verify at the end of the night, at which point it said I had a link. So what am I supposed to do? I did what I could to fulfill the criteria listed on the tennocon info page, and still not good. I mean, it wasn’t rocket science. I verified that my twitch account was linked and was on the right stream - and afterward verified the name of the twitch account in my warframe account settings. What else do they expect me to do?

if I had been given a hint to delink and relink my account at the time, I would, but ofc the reasonable move was to be patient and wait because servers were down. Well, guess that move bit me in the ass.

From now on I’ll make sure to be the screamy whiny Karen who wants to talk to the manager instead. 

Edited by Hwingal

2 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

DE support is horrible.  I've submitted an issue I had with screenshots and exact details showing I missed nightwave points because of a bug (which prevented me from next tier, earning credits, and buying a helm I needed in season 1).  

Even though it was clearly a bug, they refused to give me the points I earned, credits, or the helmet.  This was after playing a 1 hour kuva survival that disconnected when host extracted at hour (10 seconds before me).  

I wouldn't even waste time with thier support.  They refuse to do the right thing.  I think they are sadistic worthless humans that likely laugh and enjoy screwing over players.  

They will not do right thing.  

Only way we are going to get what we were promised is to pick up pitchforks or just quit the dam game.

Have you wondered if they had the tools to even do that?

In anycase if they don't have the results on their side, they are free to neglet your ticket, even with screenshots. They use screenshots mainly to locate the proper information that is stored, not to grant free stuff, the info you have must match with the info they have access.

I understand the fustration, but you simply had to repeat the challenge.

I haven't recieved Nekros yet either. I'm still holding hope that because it hasn't been 7 days yet it might still arrive even though twitter said they've issued them all. I watched the stream for over the 30 minutes required and my account is connected proved by the fact that I got the lotus ephemera from the earlier streams that day. So i'm hoping it's delayed, overlooked, or DE might just give those who logged in it as mistakes do happen as there were a lot of people watching. Just have to keep hoping it works out.

I don't want to come off as the " I'm upset I'M ANGRY" type of person. I took a day off just to make sure I didn't encounter problems like last times Ash Prime and yet after my Warframe and Twitch were still linked, the stream had been watched by me 11 am-6 pm and the 6 pm-7 pm, I didn't receive anything. People were saying you needed to wait 7 days so I proceeded to wait as more and more of my buddies got their rewards... and then a message is posted saying all the rewards have been dropped. So what did I do wrong? I know big events like this take time and can be hard to effectively pull off, but it also burns for the fans who went through the process and have nothing to show for it. I already submitted a ticket and can sense I'll get a similar response other have. If any Devs or Community managers are seeing this, please reach out to us.   "edit I was on mobile twitch app watching the whole time"

Edited by Shankatron23

so i still haven't gotten my free nekros from watching tenno live almost a week ago, i don't see why i haven't gotten it yet, my warframe account is linked to my twitch and i watched tenno live on said account and i haven't gotten any error notifications of any kind so what gives?

3 hours ago, Shankatron23 said:

I don't want to come off as the " I'm upset I'M ANGRY" type of person. I took a day off just to make sure I didn't encounter problems like last times Ash Prime and yet after my Warframe and Twitch were still linked, the stream had been watched by me 11 am-6 pm and the 6 pm-7 pm, I didn't receive anything. People were saying you needed to wait 7 days so I proceeded to wait as more and more of my buddies got their rewards... and then a message is posted saying all the rewards have been dropped. So what did I do wrong? I know big events like this take time and can be hard to effectively pull off, but it also burns for the fans who went through the process and have nothing to show for it. I already submitted a ticket and can sense I'll get a similar response other have. If any Devs or Community managers are seeing this, please reach out to us.   "edit I was on mobile twitch app watching the whole time"

There is nothing you can do. Like the rest even if you can prove it, it doesnt matter. All it comes down to is we some how did something wrong, or our connect was bad, There for- You get nothing. They will not do anything to fix this, Oh but they will help you trouble shoot so this can be prevented.this from happening again... or so my email told me.

"We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As already mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it."

So yea- We are screwed. : ) 

I received nothing too, I think the solution is to give for all players who missed the twitch drops due to technical issue a second chance.

Like for exemple you bought a Tennocon Ticket like me you deserve to receive the rewards or like in 2018 with AsheP " Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch or Mixer linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one!  ".

Pls DE made somethink.

People keep saying wait till Saturday, but yet their official twitter posted this days ago

"The Drop Hamsters must have been working overtime! All drops have been delivered to eligible accounts. To make sure your Twitch account is linked for the future, please see here: https://t.co/i8ZY41uZeQ"

I watched the stream from the moment it started until after the hour segment about sound design. So probably about 3 hours during the lotus ephemera time slot. Account linked checked twice, my boyfriend also watched same time. I did not get my ephemera he got his right after 30 min. The dev stream portion starts, we both start watching I got the Nekros he did not. 

There could be many variables and possibilties of an issue on twitches end, DE's end what have you. The issue at hand is the blantant disregard that a good portion of the community did not get their advertised reward. Being told basically "you must have done something wrong" when DE has had failed twitch drops during dev streams and prime times, and even the Ashe issue.  Just send the ephemera to everyone at this point. This isnt an issue of "I was not responsible and missed it" this is an issue of DE advertising a product that was not provided even though a good portion of consumers followed the rules. Again while it may have been a twitch issue, thats not the consumers fault and DE should take responsibility and just make the ephemera an alert. They arent losing anything by doing thing, but they will lose pontential revenue and future twitch views by people who have lost trust in them. This may sound dramatic to some but its a snow ball affect, you let one thing go too many times and then issues like these become normal.  Tomorrow will be exactly one week, and im hoping come monday the community managers provide us some updates and a plan to fix this.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Joshwuhhh said:

People keep saying wait till Saturday, but yet their official twitter posted this days ago

"The Drop Hamsters must have been working overtime! All drops have been delivered to eligible accounts. To make sure your Twitch account is linked for the future, please see here: https://t.co/i8ZY41uZeQ"

I watched the stream from the moment it started until after the hour segment about sound design. So probably about 3 hours during the lotus ephemera time slot. Account linked checked twice, my boyfriend also watched same time. I did not get my ephemera he got his right after 30 min. The dev stream portion starts, we both start watching I got the Nekros he did not. 

There could be many variables and possibilties of an issue on twitches end, DE's end what have you. The issue at hand is the blantant disregard that a good portion of the community did not get their advertised reward. Being told basically "you must have done something wrong" when DE has had failed twitch drops during dev streams and prime times, and even the Ashe issue.  Just send the ephemera to everyone at this point. This isnt an issue of "I was not responsible and missed it" this is an issue of DE advertising a product that was not provided even though a good portion of consumers followed the rules. Again while it may have been a twitch issue, thats not the consumers fault and DE should take responsibility and just make the ephemera an alert. They arent losing anything by doing thing, but they will lose pontential revenue and future twitch views by people who have lost trust in them. This may sound dramatic to some but its a snow ball affect, you let one thing go too many times and then issues like these become normal.  Tomorrow will be exactly one week, and im hoping come monday the community managers provide us some updates and a plan to fix this.

I'm in complete agreement, all they are doing with this silence is make themselves look bad

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)Joshwuhhh said:

Well all of this is bunch of crap,i watched 3+ hours of tennocon(entire tennolive segment) on both Twitch and Mixer both accounts were linked to warframe at that time,after stream ended my twitch account somehow got corrupted and didn't show to what was linked on warframe website,but mixer was fine,next day when i checked it said that mixer link has expired.So in the end i didn't get a single reward for watching two streams,support said maybe mixer or twitch connection was severed at one point and that is why i didn't get stuff and that they can't do a thing to help(good thing to see that they are as usefull as they were 5 years ago when i started playing this game).But they said quote " Now, while support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. "

now,do they really think i care about bunch of scraps after 5 years of playing this game?Only reason why i even bothered to log in to mixer and twitch is that ephemera because it was unique,if i want nekros prime i could just buy it,and everything else on regular stream is worthless to me.I stopped playing 2 years ago for few months and if i remember it was because of same crap with customer support.

To everyone who didn't get it,we aren't able to use logic or critical thinking. Don't you know DE can't do nothing wrong?! How dare you say they messed up. We are clearly the ones who did something wrong. Never DE. This is sarcasm of course but that's the kind of thinking fanboys have. I love warframe and DE but they messed up. I'm not gonna sit here and kiss their butt and pretend they're perfect. I'm just glad I'm not the only one with common sense here.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if DE has the term "Nekros" muted on Twitter because there are still lot of people tagging them didn't get drops.  And any thread about not getting drops seems to either get merged.  Add the silence from the "community" team, whom seem more interesting pushing their Prime Access / Vault, it looks like just want to black hole the whole thing.  Maybe if they would at least address all our concerns it wouldn't look like they are giving us a big middle finger. 

• Like 5