Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I submitted a ticket because my next step will be to file a complaint with the federal trade commission.  The FTC will ask you if you tried to settle with the company before filing a complaint.  Once I get the canned message, I can say yes I did. 

While I don't need nekros and the empherma is not that great, it is the principal / how bad DE support is that I cannot tolerate.  I completed my end of the agreement and can supply proof, DE did not.  As far as I am concerned, and United States law, this is fraud.  

Yes they can rip me off but they are just screwing over a customer that can technically cancel a statue order that is months late and pull a little money back with no promise of anything in the future.  

Their policy of never add anything to players accounts when they are 100% wrong must change immediately or I will cease to be a customer.  This is my last warning.  

p.s. they will be forced to reply to an FTC complaint if they like doing business in the states.  Hundreds of these will force their hand.  While I like DE, they need to fire every single person in support along with the policy makers enforcing those rules.  These things give nothing but a bad taste in players mouths.  

What was supposed to be a great unveiling at 2019 Tennocon is making many players contemplate walking away.  What a back fire!  

Edited by Educated_Beast

So.....let's face it......many people still don't have their nekros prime...and on certain cases they might never get it.....I have searched far and wide...but I have not found a single post where the devs or other members a dress this issue....last year something similar happened with ash prime....and please I checked everything....my twitch link....my settings and such...and everything was clean....I contacted support and didn't get a reponse....thus now is why I'm making this post....Warframe Devs....you are making a amazing game and all....but you must know many of us invested time and effort for that twitch drop and nekros prime....if you see this.... I play in PS4 in Hispanic servers and my username is Towfaust....please do adress this issue.... as for the other players out there who haven't gotten their nekros prime....I call upon you...let us unite our voices so our clamors may be heard....For united we stand and divided we fall.

RE- EDIT 

Sadly I regret to inform that all of the drops apparently have been given out..... But to all those who haven't gotten their Nekros....let it be known...that we are gonna work and fight for our rightfully prize.

(http://chng.it/sqSzXHPqNm

I was asked to send this btw....It may look small but sometimes a small spark can light the fire

Edited by (PS4)Towfaust

52 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

I submitted a ticket because my next step will be to file a complaint with the federal trade commission.  The FTC will ask you if you tried to settle with the company before filing a complaint.  Once I get the canned message, I can say yes I did. 

While I don't need nekros and the empherma is not that great, it is the principal / how bad DE support is that I cannot tolerate.  I completed my end of the agreement and can supply proof, DE did not.  As far as I am concerned, and United States law, this is fraud.  

Yes they can rip me off but they are just screwing over a customer that can technically cancel a statue order that is months late and pull a little money back with no promise of anything in the future.  

Their policy of never add anything to players accounts when they are 100% wrong must change immediately or I will cease to be a customer.  This is my last warning.  

p.s. they will be forced to reply to an FTC complaint if they like doing business in the states.  Hundreds of these will force their hand.  While I like DE, they need to fire every single person in support along with the policy makers enforcing those rules.  These things give nothing but a bad taste in players mouths.  

What was supposed to be a great unveiling at 2019 Tennocon is making many players contemplate walking away.  What a back fire!  

Is DE’s customer support outsourced to an external support desk or in house? I found that the latter is nearly always useless, which could explain why they have 0 influence over the issue.

Remember guys (and gals) anyone who is viewing this forum and hasnt posted yet please make sure to do so and add to the discussion. This post is likely being treated as a quarantine zone, but with each new person who shares their complaint, the problem becomes larger and larger until it is impossible for them to ignore us any longer. Lets make this right! 

Edited by (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy

hace 2 horas, Educated_Beast dijo:

Surely it is illegal in more parts besides the United States, in Europe as a minimum it is deceptive advertising and if you are unlucky breach of contrac. they take advantage of that not many people are going to go the legal way by something like this

P.S. same as the others I have the ephimera but not Nekros

Edited by (PS4)flaq999
add cita

2 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

I get that you are unhappy with how this is playing out and I definitely think DE could do a better job handling this, but you might want to take a step back and think about what you're actually asking for here.

First, if we assume there was a valid contract between the user and DE, that contract was probably conditioned on the satisfaction of a third party (Twitch/Mixer/Steam). Failure of a condition (precedent) would excuse DE from performance. If Twitch/Mixer/Steam cannot verify a user watched for the requisite duration at the requisite time, there's no satisfaction of the condition. Consequently, DE wouldn't be obligated to perform. (Whether or not they should, as a practical matter, is a separate issue). 

Second, the FTC has discretion over how it chooses to allocate its (limited) resources. It's probably more likely that the FTC will do something if a bunch of people file complaints, but filing a complaint doesn't mean the FTC is guaranteed to act. DE probably isn't going to be "forced to reply" to your specific FTC complaint. They might have to deal with the FTC, but only if the FTC chooses to get involved. 

Third, where exactly do you think the fault originated from? If you think the people setting the policy are at fault, why do you want everyone in support fired? If the policy makers are to blame, then shouldn't your displeasure end there? Why are you going after all of support? CS isn't an easy job, specifically because of scenarios like this. CS reps often aren't the ones to blame because they don't set or control the policies, but they still have to deal with all the consumer anger stemming from things that probably aren't their fault. (I'm not saying every CS rep is an amazing person, I would just encourage you to believe that there are CS reps that legitimately want to help you (but often can't) - they exist. The more respect you give them, the harder they'll fight for you.). 

I hope everyone who watched the stream gets their drops, and hope DE does decide to do something about this, including communication (based off experience, timely responses seems to be something DE could work on). But I just think you should try to keep your emotions in check. By all means, let DE know you're unhappy with the way this is being handled (and the lack of response) - these are valid complaints. Maybe leave out the demands for firing the entire support staff.

Just now, (PS4)JokiSTM said:

What exactly does this have to do with anything?

If people muted the stream or tabbed out and only listened, chances are twitch bumped people from the active viewer list? 

It's mentioned in the Reddit post.

Just now, MagPrime said:

If people muted the stream or tabbed out and only listened, chances are twitch bumped people from the active viewer list? 

It's mentioned in the Reddit post.

Ok cool, I had the stream up the whole time as my active tab, just had my PHONE muted so I'm definitely good, I did get the ephemera, still lacking the nekros but it's obvious DE doesn't give a damn, if they did the community managers would have said something because it's their JOB

3 minutes ago, (PS4)JokiSTM said:

Ok cool, I had the stream up the whole time as my active tab, just had my PHONE muted so I'm definitely good, I did get the ephemera, still lacking the nekros but it's obvious DE doesn't give a damn, if they did the community managers would have said something because it's their JOB

They did say something, a lot of people didn't like it.  What else can they say?

Let's face it, if we haven't gotten Nekros Prime until now, we are most likely not gone get it, periodt. Sadly we are the 1% of players that DE can affort to lose, since they most likely going to gain a good amount of players from the tennocon-streams. We just don't merit the effort.

Man I was just hyped for railjack and everything else and then you get treated like dogs... under the shoe. If I say I'm dissapointed I'm downplaying it.

I wasn't around during the Ash Prime drop of Tennocon past, how long did it take them to issue the frame back then? While I did get both drops, seems really weird a lot of people still haven't received them as of yet. Hopefully they will see how many still lack the drops tomorrow and do some form of compensation. (I did see the tweet where they mentioned all accounts should have the drops, but maybe with the amount of people still reporting they didn't they will give out the frame like they did with ash). 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)chubby5544 said:

I wasn't around during the Ash Prime drop of Tennocon past, how long did it take them to issue the frame back then? While I did get both drops, seems really weird a lot of people still haven't received them as of yet. Hopefully they will see how many still lack the drops tomorrow and do some form of compensation. (I did see the tweet where they mentioned all accounts should have the drops, but maybe with the amount of people still reporting they didn't they will give out the frame like they did with ash). 

Honestly at this point I don't think DE even cares

Just now, (PS4)JokiSTM said:

Honestly at this point I don't think DE even cares

Still, kinda curious on the time frame they took in that case as well. Its pretty much the same issue, so im wondering if they are done with trying at this point, or maybe (thinking crazy here) maybe thinking of a compensation deal thats better then just getting the frame. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)chubby5544 said:

The thread linked here was the fix-it thread for last year's Ash Prime Twitch drop.

I was hoping with the constant twitch drops issues since it started, DE would just abandon the notion.  Well, now Mixer is in the mix!

Well, here's to next year's TennoCon flood of emails complaining about twitch drops again! (called it!).

1 minute ago, (PS4)vinster said:

The thread linked here was the fix-it thread for last year's Ash Prime Twitch drop.

I was hoping with the constant twitch drops issues since it started, DE would just abandon the notion.  Well, now Mixer is in the mix!

Well, here's to next year's TennoCon flood of emails complaining about twitch drops again! (called it!).

Thank you for this! I completely forgot about mixer, did they also do rewards through it as well?? Looking on last years fix, maybe they are figuring out something more to give out for the inconvenience, or have just ignored it for the time being. Either way, im curious to see how they deal with the drop issue this time (if its not already finished). 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

I mean they had 500k+ viewers last year and they had MAJOR issues. Who would have guesst that there would be 500k+ viewers this year?!?! And what did we get? I can't remember from which film it is but "What's the definition of insanity? To do the same thing over and over again and to expect a different outcome"...

Edited by Amunre81

Spoiler
1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

I know it's a year+ old but i havent found anything more current that expands or contradicts this. 

ahh... so that might be the reason why i'm not eligible then cause i muted PlayWaframe channel during TennoLive and watched my fav streamer streamed TennoLive instead... lol this is even more sad... 😢
What if someone can't watch because they're at work but they can like open the tab mute them real quick and leave it? They don't have a choice.. it's not like you can come back and watch the vid later...
whelp.. there goes my Nekros Prime... it was nice knowing that i have to blast my ear with their stream while watching others streaming thier stream as well... good. 👎

There is no telling on the twitch drop requirement btw that i can't mute the stream to be eligible... or am i misread the line?

Edited by Chinoneko