Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Didn't receive either, no ephemera nor nekros Prime on a properly linked (for months before the stream mind you) psn, twitch, I watched nearly the entire stream and the more low effort responses I receive from mods the more irritated I get. For some reason the site won't let me post the URL of a screen shot of my linked accounts page as proof it just sits there loading but never actually including it. But I do have and would love to show the picture of it if someone from the warframe team wants to imply I'm a liar again. Also if you check the twitch stream chat logs, you'll see incremental posts made by me in the text chat probably every 15 - 20 minutes. This is incredibly frustrating. Guy locked my previous post so instead of updating I figured make another one.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)blackbearr_ said:

Didn't receive either, no ephemera nor nekros Prime on a properly linked (for months before the stream mind you) psn, twitch, I watched nearly the entire stream and the more low effort responses I receive from mods the more irritated I get. For some reason the site won't let me post the URL of a screen shot of my linked accounts page as proof it just sits there loading but never actually including it. But I do have and would love to show the picture of it if someone from the warframe team wants to imply I'm a liar again. Also if you check the twitch stream chat logs, you'll see incremental posts made by me in the text chat probably every 15 - 20 minutes. This is incredibly frustrating. Guy locked my previous post so instead of updating I figured make another one.

That moment when players get this upset over not getting a free digital toy. What I am scratching my head over is that fact of Twitch not wanting to play nice in the past, which has been well documented up down and sideways on this forum, yet somehow it is DE's fault. Perhaps you should throw this shade and anger at Twitch as (again) the problem has been documented being there. The mere fact so many are wanting to focus on this, instead of ..... you know the actual content that is coming to us, has me worried about the player base as a whole.

Now, on the chance you are still reading this, when was the last time you played warframe? Perhaps with everything connected, that could be part of the underlying problem. 

Already made a support ticket, wanted to make sure it had enough exposure so I wouldn't get shafted again. Spam is repeating the same message over and over and over, this is what could have been an update but because a mod unnecessarily locked my post I had to create a new one. Not spam. Thank you, for the valuable insight oml. Oh, and de can blame twitch all they want but ultimately, no, it's still their fault.

Edited by (PS4)blackbearr_
Another response.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)blackbearr_ said:

. Oh, and de can blame twitch all they want but ultimately, no, it's still their fault.

You know this for exact fact do you? Even though in the past with other Dev streams and Live Streams it has been proven otherwise?  Kind of strange you want to go down this path of saying Twitch is the saint, DE is the devil. However Nice little side step on my questioning how active your warframe account was (the one you play with, not here on the forum), or my question about the other content coming to the game. This is helping to strengthen a opinion I am forming about all this as a whole.

1 minute ago, HadesTatsu said:

You know this for exact fact do you? Even though in the past with other Dev streams and Live Streams it has been proven otherwise?  Kind of strange you want to go down this path of saying Twitch is the saint, DE is the devil. However Nice little side step on my questioning how active your warframe account was (the one you play with, not here on the forum), or my question about the other content coming to the game. This is helping to strengthen a opinion I am forming about all this as a whole.

I play warframe almost daily, and have for the past month or two since I rediscovered it. And I hate twitch, I barely ever use it but I had it linked for months prior to the tennocon because I tried streaming a few times before I gave up on it. And yes, if twitch has a poor reputation they could have not given them their business, and gone with a different company, or hell even hosted their own site for the duration of TennoCon. I've supported DE with almost $100 of my money In the past couple months, so yeah I'm pretty pissed off about it but I had a pretty damn positive attitude about them up until this. And good on you for reinforcing your previously held presumptions on the current situation, all knowing guru, king of the fools. I ignored most of your post because it's worthless and literally helps nothing. I just want what was promised to me.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)blackbearr_ said:

Ive supported DE with almost $100 of my money In the past couple months, so yeah I'm pretty pissed off about it but I had a pretty damn positive attitude about them up until this.

All right. However I did not get either myself and I have supported DE with well over $100, and yet ..... I am not this angry over other things both in real life and cyber life?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)blackbearr_ said:

And good on you for reinforcing your previously held presumptions on the current situation, all knowing guru, king of the fools.

Best all Caps rage ever.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)blackbearr_ said:

I ignored most of your post because it's worthless and literally helps nothing. I just want what was promised to me.

Ah, so the game and new content is nothing to you, but getting that free pixel toy prize is your whole world right now. That is a little worrisome.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar said:

but they haven't most of us didn't get the ephemera and/or the nekros for one reason or another

Oh. I haven’t read most of the posts in the thread so I didn’t know there was an issue with the ephemera as well. Then this is still incredibly unfair, I’m sorry. 

15 minutes ago, (XB1)R2V1T0 said:

So is there a post to put our gamertags? In case i didn't get my nekros or ephemera? Should there be?

They're flagging eligible accounts themselves, you don't need to drop your gamertag anywhere. 

The problem you might run into is that it sounds like you didn't get the ephemera either, which is one of the criteria they are flagging on (it's essentially people who got the ephemera but not Nekros Prime). 

If that's the case, this is the thread to air your grievances. Unclear at the moment what DE plans to do about folks who didn't get either drop.

Wanted to say that the Support Agent who I was trying to ask for help from has worked with the dev team and I got my Lotus Ephemera that I hadn't been awarded as I should have been for fulfilling their requirements for it. Since I already had the Nekros Prime but not the Lotus Ephemera, I am just glad this got resolved. Even though I had to go through hell and back and through nothing but frustration and stress, I am just happy I didn't get stonewalled completely like a previous year that the same thing happened to me.

Just odd that it was the reverse for me, compared to most of those who only got one drop or the other. Where I didn't get the Lotus Ephemera but I got the Prime. Oh well, I have my rewards and I am happy now. Hope you all can have the same happy outcome too soon.

1 hour ago, Ascarith said:

They're flagging eligible accounts themselves, you don't need to drop your gamertag anywhere. 

The problem you might run into is that it sounds like you didn't get the ephemera either, which is one of the criteria they are flagging on (it's essentially people who got the ephemera but not Nekros Prime). 

If that's the case, this is the thread to air your grievances. Unclear at the moment what DE plans to do about folks who didn't get either drop.

A lot of people are mentioning how it seems unfair to those that got neither or just nekros in the thread. So maybe by Monday, or after Monday they will modify the script to give the items to them as well

5 hours ago, (PS4)JokiSTM said:

I will be receiving my nekros prime probably but I still think it's unfair for all the people who didn't get either because twitch sucks ass

Agreed, Because they didn't give my my Lotus Ephemera, there is no way DE will give me Nekros Prime. I dont need it. I already have it, but it would be nice to have the slot for future frames.

Edited by kwlingo

45 minutes ago, Chinoneko said:

I wonder why they didn't run the script both way for people who didn't recieve Lotus phemera as well?
It's not that hard... right? 🤔

DE's stated reason is that the most common error scenario was "received Ephemera but not Nekros Prime." 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

4 minutes ago, Ascarith said:

DE's stated reason is that the most common error scenario was "received Ephemera but not Nekros Prime." 

Yeaps they dont care for the rest who didn't get there Lotus Ephemera. Spent that money for nothing in the end. lol

3 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

Yeaps they dont care for the rest who didn't get there Lotus Ephemera. Spent that money for nothing in the end. lol

I'm not saying this will actually happen, but Danielle's post does not explicitly rule out the possibility they'll do something for the people who missed the Lotus Ephemera. 

I'm not sure what to make of your money comment, since nothing about these drops is tied to money spent. I'm guessing you're just referencing your past (WF) spending history?

You aren't mad because you're a doormat, it's not about WHAT I didn't get, it's that their liars with no interest in resolving the issue for Half of the people affected by the problem. I wouldn't put up with it from any other type of business, why would Video games be any different? If you went to a restaurant and they said, if you come listen to this live band, you get a free entre then you got to sit and watch most get theirs, but you and others got shafted and got nothing, would you continue to support that restaurant? No.

There were no caps involved, I was mocking your pseudo knowledge of the situation you professed to have a theory on.

Again, new content means nothing from a company who shills false promises. I want no part of a business who can't keep its word, what good is that to me if I have no further interest in a relationship with this company? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

In the same boat as a lot of the other folks here.  I watched the stream on and off all day, accounts linked, received twitch drops before but this time nothing.  The whole twitch drop system seems like a pretty poor way of distributing things.  Hopefully next year they will just use codes or something.

• Like 1