Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Hello, I watch the stream on July 6th between 18pm and 1:30am (I live in France) so 12pm to the end of tennocon. I waited all week but I got nothing, no ephemera no nekros prime. My warframe username is rom279 and my platform is computer.

I have link my twitch account and warframe account 8 months ago

Here is the evidence :

Twitch side : 1563010862-preuve-twitch-side-warframejp

Warframe side : 1563011721-preuve-warframe-side-warframe

Please DE help me.

There were a great many people watching, give DE and their people time. It was a big event after all, and if it still bothers you you could always put in a ticket with support. In all honesty support could do more for you than we could ever do.

1 minute ago, litza83 said:

Got the ephemera but no Nekros even thou i whatch the full  streams  from begining untill end on Twitch&Mixer . This is BULL!!!!!!

🔊Nekros Nekros Nekros Nekros Nekeros Nekros Nekros Nekros Nekros Nekros Nekros   Nekros Nekros Nekros  Nekros Nekros  Nekros Nekros Nekros  Nekros Nekros Nekros Nekros   Nekros  Nekros     📢📢📢📢

I can see that things are being looked into and the problem may be fixed, but although tenno con was great I wojld really like to see all who haven't received their drops get ghem in the near future. It has been almost a week and I only got 1 drop, I'm hoping i get nekros prime by monday but I'm beginning to dout my odds. I don't really care that much about not getting nekros prime but it would meen i stayed up from 11pm to 8:30am for almost nothing. I just hope that everyone else gets their drop because like me most have linked their acount and have been patient but this is a really long wait for the drop. I do know the reason for the wait but I hope everyone gets their drop soon because it has almost been a week.

I got up at 6:30am on Sunday morning here in Australia and switched on the stream within minutes of getting up. My twitch and PS4 accounts are linked just fine.

I did not receive either of the drops, so I gather from whats going on that I am likely to never get either of them anyway.

Was really looking forward to the Lotus Ephemera. Oh well I guess from this experience that I should have just stayed asleep, sucks as every other stream I have watched have never failed to get the drop if there was one..

Are they/have they done anything about the Simaris codes yet? I've seen both mention that they will and that they won't, and I've been keeping a loose eye out and haven't seen anything. Hopefully I won't miss the boat on this solution the way they slipped Ash Prime past me last year after changing the acquisition rules and running the script before announcing it. Don't think I'll ever stop being salty about that but I'll refrain from ranting again.
Luckily I did end up getting the ephemera, and Nekros the next day, but I was very concerned due to the stream freezing occasionally and having to refresh the page. Looks like others weren't so fortunate and haven't gotten their Nekros yet after all. You'd think there has to be a better way to handle promotions than anxiety-inducing problem-laden twitch drops, but when even promo codes announced on stream have technical issues, where are you supposed to go from there?
I've seen mention even the TennoCon digital packs have had a rough distribution?

16 hours ago, (PS4)chubby5544 said:

just wanna leave this here, DE is going to fix the drop issue.

I'm glad to see that DE is finally admitting that was indeed an issue with the Twitch drops vs the initial "all drops have been distributed to eligible accounts" statement.  The post seems a bit condescending though, bragging about how gave over 600,000 free items.  Like that excuses how players were treated regarding this situation.  What this should show DE is they had over 600,000 fans tuning in to support this game.  So maybe in the future DE will keep that in mind before dismissing player's concerns.   In the future maybe DE will have their support tell customers they are investigation the issue instead of dismissing them. 

That being said, the level of trust I have with DE has been eroded.  I doubt I will support Warframe on the same level I did before.  We'll see Monday if they do indeed make good on their promise to FINALLY deliver Nekros Prime.  But there is a portion of the fan base that also didn't get the Lotus Ephemera and some that received neither drop.  Hopefully DE will also work to address these players too and get them the items they earned.

11 hours ago, Ascarith said:

I'm not saying this will actually happen, but Danielle's post does not explicitly rule out the possibility they'll do something for the people who missed the Lotus Ephemera. 

I'm not sure what to make of your money comment, since nothing about these drops is tied to money spent. I'm guessing you're just referencing your past (WF) spending history?

Correct me if Im wrong but weren't the rewards link with your account only if you bought the TennoCon pack? If not then people who spent money were put on the last of there concerns. That even worse. I was doing the Baro Ki'teer the whole time while streaming maybe they didn't want anyone playing while they were streaming.

3 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Well the patch will do nothing for me.  I didn't get the empherma either.  Wish DE had a support team on par with you average mobile phone game.  

I think they have one person who's paid to copy and paste "no".

I believe this is true with their support team. Well I started a forum on what to do if you didn't get your rewards. DE support at least took that forum down. They must have not liked it

Edited by kwlingo

22 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

Correct me if Im wrong but weren't the rewards link with your account only if you bought the TennoCon pack? If not then people who spent money were put on the last of there concerns. That even worse. I was doing the Baro Ki'teer the whole time while streaming maybe they didn't want anyone playing while they were streaming.

The drops were not tied at all to TennoCon purchases, it was open to everyone. 

I don't understand what you meant by "people who spent money" getting the short end of the stick, since having spent (or not spent) money doesn't impact eligibility for the drops.