Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

5 minutes ago, Ascarith said:

The drops were not tied at all to TennoCon purchases, it was open to everyone. I don't understand what you meant by "people who spent money" getting the short end of the stick, since having spent (or not spent) money doesn't impact eligibility for the drops.

If you read forum with DE support, most people who have had the support tickets taken care of are those who most likely have invested more money into DE. Those who have not are less likely to get their same issues resolved. This is coming from the entire community not from just me when it comes to who they decide to help.

36 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

If you read forum with DE support, most people who have had the support tickets taken care of are those who most likely have invested more money into DE. Those who have not are less likely to get their same issues resolved. This is coming from the entire community not from just me when it comes to who they decide to help.

I don't know what we're talking about anymore. Are we talking about the script DE plans to run on Monday, or are we talking about how Support works?

If it's the latter, I'm not sure why you chose my post to respond to (because that post doesn't really involve Support). 

DE and support are one in the same company. Unless they hire external support teams. I'm not sure of this? If the script they run on Monday doesn't work. Either or those who streamed in for the drops are going to contact DE Support. I hope they will work with everyone equally and not because of their investment into the company. This is exactly what your post is about. :)

3 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

DE and support are one in the same company. Unless they hire external support teams. I'm not sure of this? If the script they run on Monday doesn't work. Either or those who streamed in for the drops are going to contact DE Support. I hope they will work with everyone equally and not because of their investment into the company. This is exactly what your post is about. 🙂

I can't tell if you are being difficult on purpose or if you are actually having difficulty understanding me. In case it is the latter:

The way the script is being run does not account for the amount of money a user has spent. The resolution that the script implements was not chosen based off users' spending habits. In other words, how much money a user has spent has no bearing on whether or not the user gets reimbursed by the script. 

The fact that Support might get tickets doesn't impact this in any way. If the point you wanted to make is that you think Support is biased and helps only people who have invested a sufficient amount in DE, then that's a separate  discussion.

3 hours ago, kwlingo said:

I've spent several hundred dollars here and the quality of support isn't better. 

It takes weeks to months for a response that isn't automated and I've been denied simple things as well.  (Not even touching the awful experience that was my alias and email change)

2 hours ago, kwlingo said:

DE and support are one in the same company.

They are not.  DE outsources support.  There are rare occasions when an actual DE employee takes a support ticket or if it's of such a nature that a DE employee has to resolve it.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

They are not.  DE outsources support.  There are rare occasions when an actual DE employee takes a support ticket or if it's of such a nature that a DE employee has to resolve it.  

While this is true, their support team does what DE asks which in this case sending out canned messages and refusing to acknowledge users watched the stream and try to help them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, psreloaded said:

While this is true, their support team does what DE asks which in this case sending out canned messages and refusing to acknowledge users watched the stream and try to help them.

And what does this have to do with my earlier statement? 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)fragment7985 said:

so I watched tenno con, all of it, and still haven't gotten me nekros prime, I got my lotus ephemera but I'm confused as to why I haven't gotten the nekros prime. anyone else not get it?

I would read the forums 

On 2019-07-09 at 12:10 PM, (XB1)RevJynxed said:

Pretty much this. All the people getting shafted makes me think my name was taken out of the hat too.

They've given them all out now. I'm upset that I still don't have the damn thing. I loved the stream but I was expecting nekors prime out of it.