Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Are they/have they done anything about the Simaris codes yet? I've seen both mention that they will and that they won't, and I've been keeping a loose eye out and haven't seen anything. Hopefully I won't miss the boat on this solution the way they slipped Ash Prime past me last year after changing the acquisition rules and running the script before announcing it. Don't think I'll ever stop being salty about that but I'll refrain from ranting again.
Luckily I did end up getting the ephemera, and Nekros the next day, but I was very concerned due to the stream freezing occasionally and having to refresh the page. Looks like others weren't so fortunate and haven't gotten their Nekros yet after all. You'd think there has to be a better way to handle promotions than anxiety-inducing problem-laden twitch drops, but when even promo codes announced on stream have technical issues, where are you supposed to go from there?
I've seen mention even the TennoCon digital packs have had a rough distribution?

I’ve waited almost the full week (I’m like a few hours off) and I still haven’t gotten my Nekros prime. I’m not trying to be petty, like I said I’ve waited patiently but now everyone I know has it.

Well the patch will do nothing for me.  I didn't get the empherma either.  Wish DE had a support team on par with you average mobile phone game.  

I think they have one person who's paid to copy and paste "no".

It's for a petition that are collecting signs!! Tough it seems that the devs are finally gonna adress the issue

16 hours ago, (PS4)chubby5544 said:

just wanna leave this here, DE is going to fix the drop issue.

I'm glad to see that DE is finally admitting that was indeed an issue with the Twitch drops vs the initial "all drops have been distributed to eligible accounts" statement.  The post seems a bit condescending though, bragging about how gave over 600,000 free items.  Like that excuses how players were treated regarding this situation.  What this should show DE is they had over 600,000 fans tuning in to support this game.  So maybe in the future DE will keep that in mind before dismissing player's concerns.   In the future maybe DE will have their support tell customers they are investigation the issue instead of dismissing them. 

That being said, the level of trust I have with DE has been eroded.  I doubt I will support Warframe on the same level I did before.  We'll see Monday if they do indeed make good on their promise to FINALLY deliver Nekros Prime.  But there is a portion of the fan base that also didn't get the Lotus Ephemera and some that received neither drop.  Hopefully DE will also work to address these players too and get them the items they earned.

11 hours ago, Ascarith said:

I'm not saying this will actually happen, but Danielle's post does not explicitly rule out the possibility they'll do something for the people who missed the Lotus Ephemera. 

I'm not sure what to make of your money comment, since nothing about these drops is tied to money spent. I'm guessing you're just referencing your past (WF) spending history?

Correct me if Im wrong but weren't the rewards link with your account only if you bought the TennoCon pack? If not then people who spent money were put on the last of there concerns. That even worse. I was doing the Baro Ki'teer the whole time while streaming maybe they didn't want anyone playing while they were streaming.

3 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Well the patch will do nothing for me.  I didn't get the empherma either.  Wish DE had a support team on par with you average mobile phone game.  

I think they have one person who's paid to copy and paste "no".

I believe this is true with their support team. Well I started a forum on what to do if you didn't get your rewards. DE support at least took that forum down. They must have not liked it

22 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

Correct me if Im wrong but weren't the rewards link with your account only if you bought the TennoCon pack? If not then people who spent money were put on the last of there concerns. That even worse. I was doing the Baro Ki'teer the whole time while streaming maybe they didn't want anyone playing while they were streaming.

The drops were not tied at all to TennoCon purchases, it was open to everyone. 

I don't understand what you meant by "people who spent money" getting the short end of the stick, since having spent (or not spent) money doesn't impact eligibility for the drops.

5 minutes ago, Ascarith said:

The drops were not tied at all to TennoCon purchases, it was open to everyone. I don't understand what you meant by "people who spent money" getting the short end of the stick, since having spent (or not spent) money doesn't impact eligibility for the drops.

If you read forum with DE support, most people who have had the support tickets taken care of are those who most likely have invested more money into DE. Those who have not are less likely to get their same issues resolved. This is coming from the entire community not from just me when it comes to who they decide to help.

36 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

If you read forum with DE support, most people who have had the support tickets taken care of are those who most likely have invested more money into DE. Those who have not are less likely to get their same issues resolved. This is coming from the entire community not from just me when it comes to who they decide to help.

I don't know what we're talking about anymore. Are we talking about the script DE plans to run on Monday, or are we talking about how Support works?

If it's the latter, I'm not sure why you chose my post to respond to (because that post doesn't really involve Support). 

DE and support are one in the same company. Unless they hire external support teams. I'm not sure of this? If the script they run on Monday doesn't work. Either or those who streamed in for the drops are going to contact DE Support. I hope they will work with everyone equally and not because of their investment into the company. This is exactly what your post is about. :)

3 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

DE and support are one in the same company. Unless they hire external support teams. I'm not sure of this? If the script they run on Monday doesn't work. Either or those who streamed in for the drops are going to contact DE Support. I hope they will work with everyone equally and not because of their investment into the company. This is exactly what your post is about. 🙂

I can't tell if you are being difficult on purpose or if you are actually having difficulty understanding me. In case it is the latter:

The way the script is being run does not account for the amount of money a user has spent. The resolution that the script implements was not chosen based off users' spending habits. In other words, how much money a user has spent has no bearing on whether or not the user gets reimbursed by the script. 

The fact that Support might get tickets doesn't impact this in any way. If the point you wanted to make is that you think Support is biased and helps only people who have invested a sufficient amount in DE, then that's a separate  discussion.

3 hours ago, kwlingo said:

I've spent several hundred dollars here and the quality of support isn't better. 

It takes weeks to months for a response that isn't automated and I've been denied simple things as well.  (Not even touching the awful experience that was my alias and email change)

2 hours ago, kwlingo said:

DE and support are one in the same company.

They are not.  DE outsources support.  There are rare occasions when an actual DE employee takes a support ticket or if it's of such a nature that a DE employee has to resolve it.  

59 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

They are not.  DE outsources support.  There are rare occasions when an actual DE employee takes a support ticket or if it's of such a nature that a DE employee has to resolve it.  

While this is true, their support team does what DE asks which in this case sending out canned messages and refusing to acknowledge users watched the stream and try to help them.

24 minutes ago, psreloaded said:

While this is true, their support team does what DE asks which in this case sending out canned messages and refusing to acknowledge users watched the stream and try to help them.

And what does this have to do with my earlier statement? 

Me neither, pal. I didn't get either of the loot, and I started watching during the 1st Partner Stream.

so I watched tenno con, all of it, and still haven't gotten me nekros prime, I got my lotus ephemera but I'm confused as to why I haven't gotten the nekros prime. anyone else not get it?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)fragment7985 said:

so I watched tenno con, all of it, and still haven't gotten me nekros prime, I got my lotus ephemera but I'm confused as to why I haven't gotten the nekros prime. anyone else not get it?

I would read the forums 

I would like to join the havent gotten my nekros or lotus thing train

me too , just give a reason omg nothing , do they have some problems or wtf