Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I made a post before about the Nekros Prime drop about...like a while back, maybe 5-7 days ago? Welp, it's July 14th, and still no Nekros. I can be patient, but I just wanna address it for everyone who might be in the same situation as me...

Edit: Just saw DE reply; Thank goodness, and sorry for my complaining...

Edited by (PS4)NeonStarRay
New info

1 hour ago, (PS4)NeonStarRay said:

I made a post before about the Nekros Prime drop about...like a while back, maybe 5-7 days ago? Welp, it's July 14th, and still no Nekros. I can be patient, but I just wanna address it for everyone who might be in the same situation as me...

Edit: Just saw DE reply; Thank goodness, and sorry for my complaining...

Don't be sorry. If no one complained there wouldn't be changes being done. It's a good thing to complain and speak about things that need change.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)KedavKapital said:

They've given them all out now. I'm upset that I still don't have the damn thing. I loved the stream but I was expecting nekors prime out of it.

Monday they're running a script to give Nekros to certain players. 

12 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

As we moved to a new flat we did not have internet there. I used all my mobile data for the lotus Ephenemera. On Saturday we finally got our internet and.... Well nothing. Very sad about this. The same for the Tennocon codes. I redeemed them in the time frame when they were valid but did not get them. 

There are always problems with the twitch drops... They should look for another solution that is more reliable. 😔

I don't get why they even need a company to count the minutes.  Just anounce a code sometime during stream good for a couple hours or so.  

Same effect but no dam bugs.  

I did not get either and qualified for both.  I submitted a ticket and still haven't got a response, not even a copy / paste.  

The script will not affect me since I got lied to on both.  Now there will be less people complaining and less likely I'll ever see anything.  

I gaurantee I'll never watch a stream again on twitch, likely never again in general.  

Come to think of it, DE would have been better off sending out codes to all players and just ask them to watch to help get numbers up.  I'd prefer the goodwill and be more willing to help that hold a carrot over head.   

• Like 1

Hello,i watched all the stream of tennocon 2019 and i only got the ephemera,i thought it needed time to donate me the nekros prime but i waited 1 week to get it and still this day i haven t got anything.My friends already got it and i even met some people who didnt even watch the stream and they got it.Is this a bug or what?I got my account linked to twitch because i got the ephemera but not the nekros prime.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)NXGameR019 said:

what should I do?

Live with it or quit the game.

DE already stated that every Nekros was shipped.

Those who received the Ephemera but no Nekros will get them today. Those who didn't get the Ephemera won't be eligible

First thread on the mainpage for me:

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 2

Did you Link your Twitch / Mixer account with your Warframe account ?

It clearly stated that players should follow that procedure.

Login (warframe website) -> Account Management -> At the very bottom of the page you should see 3 options: 2Factor Auth ; Link Twitch Account ; Link Mixer account.

Also bear in mind you should watch the stream for, at least, 30 minuts for both rewards.

I got my Ephemera at the very same day... And Nekros Prime on Sunday.

10 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

I don't get why they even need a company to count the minutes.  Just anounce a code sometime during stream good for a couple hours or so.  

Same effect but no dam bugs.  

I did not get either and qualified for both.  I submitted a ticket and still haven't got a response, not even a copy / paste.  

The script will not affect me since I got lied to on both.  Now there will be less people complaining and less likely I'll ever see anything.  

I gaurantee I'll never watch a stream again on twitch, likely never again in general.  

Come to think of it, DE would have been better off sending out codes to all players and just ask them to watch to help get numbers up.  I'd prefer the goodwill and be more willing to help that hold a carrot over head.   

They did exactly this for the Simaris codes and "[j]ust announc[ing] a code sometime during the stream good for a couple hours or so" also didn't go terribly well (the website was inaccessible for a big part of the window). People who could log in to the game could still redeem through the Market, but a bunch of people didn't know they could do this, and some people were away/only had access to mobile. 

Sending out the codes to players before the stream defeats one of the primary drivers behind the drops. The easiest way to pad the Twitch/Mixer/Steam viewer count is to reward viewers for actually watching. DE doesn't get that if they just give away the codes beforehand. Notice that you said you would be "more willing to help," not that you would help - that's the "problem." Even if you mean well, it's easy to forget or to have something else take priority in your life. By tying the drop to you actually watching, DE can bump up the stream's placement in your priority list. 

I'm not saying that's a "good" reason for DE to do it, just that it's an understandable reason.