Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ender_Dalby said:

So have the Devs replied at all about this? 

20 hours ago, Cynical_Dolphin said:

I didn't even get the emphemera. 😞

Twitch was synced, and i watched the entire thing.

Same here.   I didn’t get either ephemera or Nekros.  Where do you lodge a complaint!

4 hours ago, (PS4)Ender_Dalby said:

Thanks just seen this, but what happens if you watched but got no drops? Cause that's the bucket im sitting in 

Assumedly there's nothing for you unfortunately. :/

On 2019-07-09 at 12:10 PM, (XB1)RevJynxed said:

Pretty much this. All the people getting shafted makes me think my name was taken out of the hat too.

They've given them all out now. I'm upset that I still don't have the damn thing. I loved the stream but I was expecting nekors prime out of it.

I made a post before about the Nekros Prime drop about...like a while back, maybe 5-7 days ago? Welp, it's July 14th, and still no Nekros. I can be patient, but I just wanna address it for everyone who might be in the same situation as me...

Edit: Just saw DE reply; Thank goodness, and sorry for my complaining...

1 hour ago, (PS4)NeonStarRay said:

I made a post before about the Nekros Prime drop about...like a while back, maybe 5-7 days ago? Welp, it's July 14th, and still no Nekros. I can be patient, but I just wanna address it for everyone who might be in the same situation as me...

Edit: Just saw DE reply; Thank goodness, and sorry for my complaining...

Don't be sorry. If no one complained there wouldn't be changes being done. It's a good thing to complain and speak about things that need change.

5 hours ago, (PS4)KedavKapital said:

They've given them all out now. I'm upset that I still don't have the damn thing. I loved the stream but I was expecting nekors prime out of it.

Monday they're running a script to give Nekros to certain players. 

12 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

As we moved to a new flat we did not have internet there. I used all my mobile data for the lotus Ephenemera. On Saturday we finally got our internet and.... Well nothing. Very sad about this. The same for the Tennocon codes. I redeemed them in the time frame when they were valid but did not get them. 

There are always problems with the twitch drops... They should look for another solution that is more reliable. 😔

I don't get why they even need a company to count the minutes.  Just anounce a code sometime during stream good for a couple hours or so.  

Same effect but no dam bugs.  

I did not get either and qualified for both.  I submitted a ticket and still haven't got a response, not even a copy / paste.  

The script will not affect me since I got lied to on both.  Now there will be less people complaining and less likely I'll ever see anything.  

I gaurantee I'll never watch a stream again on twitch, likely never again in general.  

Come to think of it, DE would have been better off sending out codes to all players and just ask them to watch to help get numbers up.  I'd prefer the goodwill and be more willing to help that hold a carrot over head.   

Hello,i watched all the stream of tennocon 2019 and i only got the ephemera,i thought it needed time to donate me the nekros prime but i waited 1 week to get it and still this day i haven t got anything.My friends already got it and i even met some people who didnt even watch the stream and they got it.Is this a bug or what?I got my account linked to twitch because i got the ephemera but not the nekros prime.

Thank you.

Monday hasn't finished yet.

Just now, (PS4)zombie103warssmt said:

Sorry for reporting this issue a little late.

You aren't reporting anything in Off Topic.