Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I just submitted a report HERE.

I've been waiting up until now before submitting my report, figured I'd give them until now to send me the frame or ephemera. As I've received neither, a reminder may help speed things along, but keeping in mind that there was so many people watching, I'm guessing they have some sort of crowd to sort through. This may not have been the best way to get a nice freebie over to people and I hope they'll fix this so that it doesn't happen again in the future. But that said, I am grateful to DE for being so generous.

Regards,
Electrocuted Hamster

8 minutes ago, (PS4)jaheemjahir said:

I have just login  on my ps4 and I have not gotten the twitch drops I watch form 11 and stop around 7:30 can you tell me the reason why?

My only guess is that twitch didn’t send the data to DE for your watch time. Idk about all the linking business or anything, but I have seen other companies have trouble with twitch watch time in the past (mainly Blizzard and Overwatch League). 

CALM DOWN ALL OF YA!!!!!!!!
check forum announcement posts more often or do you rather enjoy complaining that you didn't get your free item cause of a script not working through the entire list

6 minutes ago, Tetranius said:
4 hours ago, (PS4)Godenn98 said:

didn't get mine either, may as well join the train lol

On 2019-07-14 at 5:38 AM, (PS4)Jebussu said:

same here for me man. i got the ephemera, but not nekros prime.

On 2019-07-14 at 1:28 AM, Renginus said:

me too , just give a reason omg nothing , do they have some problems or wtf

On 2019-07-14 at 12:23 AM, Bubugo said:

I would like to join the havent gotten my nekros or lotus thing train

On 2019-07-13 at 8:07 PM, SnowWarFr said:

Me neither, pal. I didn't get either of the loot, and I started watching during the 1st Partner Stream.

On 2019-07-13 at 8:07 PM, SnowWarFr said:

Me neither, pal. I didn't get either of the loot, and I started watching during the 1st Partner Stream.

On 2019-07-13 at 7:06 PM, (XB1)Testamentdark said:

Don't worry I didn't get either of them yet

On 2019-07-13 at 11:53 AM, Cynical_Dolphin said:

I didn't even get the emphemera. 😞

Twitch was synced, and i watched the entire thing.

On 2019-07-13 at 6:53 AM, litza83 said:

Got the ephemera but no Nekros even thou i whatch the full  streams  from begining untill end on Twitch&Mixer . This is BULL!!!!!!

On 2019-07-13 at 4:02 AM, (XB1)EXPERIENCE MSTR said:

Yeah, I sat through all 8 hours of Tennocon (knowing that it was only at tennolive but still) and I watched all the way through Tennolive but no Necros, I understand the week notice but come tomorrow the 7 days will be up (I got the lotus ephemera at least but that's it)

On 2019-07-12 at 8:23 AM, (PS4)mystalitan said:

Same here tbh. I intend to fight for it though.

On 2019-07-12 at 6:36 AM, ColinRoxs said:

so i still haven't gotten my free nekros from watching tenno live almost a week ago, i don't see why i haven't gotten it yet, my warframe account is linked to my twitch and i watched tenno live on said account and i haven't gotten any error notifications of any kind so what gives?

I just submitted a report HERE.

I've been waiting up until now before submitting my report, figured I'd give them until now to send me the frame or ephemera. As I've received neither, a reminder may help speed things along, but keeping in mind that there was so many people watching, I'm guessing they have some sort of crowd to sort through. This may not have been the best way to get a nice freebie over to people and I hope they'll fix this so that it doesn't happen again in the future. But that said, I am grateful to DE for being so generous.

Regards,
Electrocuted Hamster

59 minutes ago, (PS4)Left4Dead-2_ said:

Same here. What a joke...

1 minute ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

CALM DOWN ALL OF YA!!!!!!!!
check forum announcement posts more often or do you rather enjoy complaining that you didn't get your free item cause of a script not working through the entire list

I did see the script complete, but we are the people who received neither drops and are felt left out of the script. Script went by, and we didn't get our stuff.

3 minutes ago, SnowWarFr said:

I did see the script complete, but we are the people who received neither drops and are felt left out of the script. Script went by, and we didn't get our stuff.

those people are those who were logged into wrong account, didnt bother linking acoC***s, an those who were watching on the stream on 2 devices at the same time.
they had weeks to make sure they were linked
wasnt hard to make sure you were signed into the right account
were told to not watch on multiple devices as it could mess up the script 

Good Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Folks!

This is Snow reporting in for your daily Warframe Forum news! Our headline of today is in regards to the Nekros Prime and Lotus Ephemera Twitch Drops Announcement. The site is at war! Two sides are quite prevalent in this battle: those who have benefited from the new script which ran today, and those who did not benefit from it. There is no reason to further explain as I'm sure you viewers are all at least tipped what each of their messages was. DE has yet to respond to the violence, but until then we can be sure the forums won't rest easy.

In other news, more suggestions for amendments were dumped into oblivion. I don't think DE will be looking at those anytime soon.

Tons of bugs were reported last night in regards to the new Nightwave Week 2 challenges. At least those will be touched upon.

Fanart, complaints, all norms of the chaotic site... what else is new?

Well, that's it for Warframe Forum News! Tune in next time to see how the Nekros Prime Feud will conclude!

Ok, so I buy the "Digital Tennocon Ticket". My twitch account has been linked for months. I watched several events during Tennocon and the 1 hour special at 6pm. I got nothing from the promotion. 

Now my Twitch link got bugged around the time I set up and linked a mixer account. I noticed I stopped receiving the drops when I watched the livestream on twitch. So I unlinked my mixer account. Then to be safe I deleted it. Unlinked my Twitch account and relinked it. It seemed to work for a week then it stopped. AGAIN, I tried relinking it again.

All in time for tennocon.

Well tennocon comes around and guess what. It still doesn't work. I didn't get anything. And I'm guessing by what I am reading here is that I get nothing. Even IF I did everything right. My account is linked (several times over now). So i guess the question is... How in the hell do I fix it??

You know I support this game really hard. I have dropped a ton of money in this game cause I really believed in the developers. (I got the receipts to prove it). Anyway, I think its pretty crappy to just say... "Sorry you are ineligible" over something that is clearly YOUR problem.

Obviously I am unable to fix it. So DE what now? All I really want is the Lotus thing. I wouldn't use the Necros Prime if I had him anyway.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

They can't either 😂 at least that's what others reported in the big twitch drops thread..

I think it's just unfair promoting something but not being able to keep the word.. how about free nekros' and ephemera for every single registered loser? Let's party!!

The thread I was responding to (before it got merged for some reason) was in regards to someone buying a tennocon ticket and they had the receipt but they didn't get the rewards. I think (?) Support would have been able to help in that case at least.

1 minute ago, (XB1)lts SHA77E said:

I just got my nekros prime today and they said that the drops were already sent so i guess that was a lie but i don't care i finally got it

No, just means you didn't keep up to date with what they said.

• Like 1

Spanish

Hace unos días fue anunciado de que este lunes 15 de julio hiban a dar los nekros prime restantes y en mi caso no he recibido nada y vi perfectamente más de 30 minutos el tennolive así que para ver que me ayuden, gracias

English 

A few days ago it was announced that this Monday, July 15, the remaining prime nekros will be given and in my case I have not received anything and I saw perfectly 30 minutes more than tennolive so to see that they help me, thanks 

Its been over a week and I even waited till today to see if the script would give them to me but it didn't. I had my account connected and watched the entire stream and I got nothing, Is there a fix to this and has anyone else also got nothing?