Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

This isn't the first time this happens. You would think they would learn. And just because it's free doesn't mean we should should accept it. 

"Eat S#&$ It's free"

56 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

They can't either 😂 at least that's what others reported in the big twitch drops thread..

I think it's just unfair promoting something but not being able to keep the word.. how about free nekros' and ephemera for every single registered loser? Let's party!!

The thread I was responding to (before it got merged for some reason) was in regards to someone buying a tennocon ticket and they had the receipt but they didn't get the rewards. I think (?) Support would have been able to help in that case at least.

1 minute ago, (XB1)lts SHA77E said:

I just got my nekros prime today and they said that the drops were already sent so i guess that was a lie but i don't care i finally got it

No, just means you didn't keep up to date with what they said.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)lts SHA77E said:

Sorry but i don't follow every little thing they say

Then don't call it a lie.

Spanish

Hace unos días fue anunciado de que este lunes 15 de julio hiban a dar los nekros prime restantes y en mi caso no he recibido nada y vi perfectamente más de 30 minutos el tennolive así que para ver que me ayuden, gracias

English 

A few days ago it was announced that this Monday, July 15, the remaining prime nekros will be given and in my case I have not received anything and I saw perfectly 30 minutes more than tennolive so to see that they help me, thanks 

What does this have to do with tennogen? I'm confused as to why people keep posting this here. just send a ticket to support.

Its been over a week and I even waited till today to see if the script would give them to me but it didn't. I had my account connected and watched the entire stream and I got nothing, Is there a fix to this and has anyone else also got nothing?

I havent got it either though i only watched tennolive im going to be really annoyed if i dont get them but i guess i cant complain as it is the biggest even for Warframe. You only had to watch 30 minutes in each side to get the drops. I do not believe anything was said about having to watch to get the epherma and then the warframe.

11 minutes ago, BlackArticWolf said:

I do not believe anything was said about having to watch to get the epherma and then the warframe.

Correct.  This criteria seems like the only thing they can do beyond giving everyone Nekros (like last year's Ash).  Seems like that's not happening again clearly.

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

What does this have to do with tennogen? I'm confused as to why people keep posting this here. just send a ticket to support.

...the promo codes given out during TennoCon didn't work for some players, and the stream didn't reward some players for watching TennoCon. 

Today DE ran a script that gave Nekros Prime to some players.  

Support has responded to numerous tickets stating there is nothing they can do about this situation. Many posters have shared their tickets further back in the 55 pages of this thread. 

Some playwrs didn't qualify for the script that went out today and are upset that while they did link and watch, they still won't get the two free TennoCon rewards.

2 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

Then don't call it a lie.

Where's the sanity in that?

Don't you know dramatic escalation and hyperbole is the only way to get attention these days?  Gosh.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

...the promo codes given out during TennoCon didn't work for some players, and the stream didn't reward some players for watching TennoCon. 

Today DE ran a script that gave Nekros Prime to some players.  

Support has responded to numerous tickets stating there is nothing they can do about this situation. Many posters have shared their tickets further back in the 55 pages of this thread. 

Some playwrs didn't qualify for the script that went out today and are upset that while they did link and watch, they still won't get the two free TennoCon rewards.

My comment was moved from the Tennogen subforum to this thread. 

I was replying to the guy above my last comment.

3 hours ago, (PS4)JTheGamer07 said:

A few days ago it was announced that this Monday, July 15, the remaining prime nekros will be given and in my case I have not received anything and I saw perfectly 30 minutes more than tennolive so to see that they help me, thanks 

Only those who got the Lotus Ephemera gets the Nekros Prime. If you did, then contact support. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

My comment was moved from the Tennogen subforum to this thread. 

I was replying to the guy above my last comment.

My bad, brain auto corrected TennoGen to TennoCon.  

Sorry for the confusion. 

TO ALL THE PEOPLE HOW DIDN'T GET THE LOTUS EPHEMERA AND NEKROS PRIME AND WATCHED THE WHOLE SHOW.

Since Digital Extreme is not answering us and they are not even bothering to give us an apology for their false advertise. I'm asking you all to do something in return. UNLINK YOUR TWITCH ACCOUNT FROM THE THE GAME to show them how much disappointed we are. To figure out how many of us are out there with the same problem, I'm going to open another topic in the forum with the the title of "UNLINK YOUR TWITCH ACCOUNT FROM WARFRAME" so that we can find out how many of us are out there.

There's a big gap between "false advertisement" and "technical issues that are not always on our end". 

10 minutes ago, Tellakey said:

There's a big gap between "false advertisement" and "technical issues that are not always on our end". 

"link your twitch to warframe and watch 30 min straight to get ..." instead they should have said "link your twitch to warframe and watch 30 min straight to get a drop chance of ...".

since they have mentioned they have delivered 100000 Nekros prime to those who got the Ephemera, how could you say it is technical issue? it's 1/6 of the whole people who watched the show.

3 minutes ago, babaali147 said:

HI

Hello

12 minutes ago, babaali147 said:

I'm asking you all to do something in return. UNLINK YOUR TWITCH ACCOUNT FROM THE THE GAME to show them how much disappointed we are

This seems fairly pointless. This will not really have any impact at all on DE. You will just miss future drops.

13 minutes ago, babaali147 said:

Since Digital Extreme is not answering us and they are not even bothering to give us an apology for their false advertise.

This is what DE has said.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Hello

This seems fairly pointless. This will not really have any impact at all on DE. You will just miss future drops.

This is not my answer. you only answered those people who got the Ephemera and thought they are the only one eligible and we are not. I've 7+ hour straight and didn't get anything.    

2 minutes ago, babaali147 said:

"link your twitch to warframe and watch 30 min straight to get ..." instead they should have said "link your twitch to warframe and watch 30 min straight to get a drop chance of ...".

since they have mentioned they have delivered 100000 Nekros prime to those who got the Ephemera, how could you say it is technical issue? it's 1/6 of the whole people who watched the show.

It could be 90% of the people or 99%. Still a technical issue. 

Also, where is it written that you get a drop chance? Because I'll agree with you on the false advertisement accusation in that case.

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Hello

I don't care about their future drops anymore.