Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

4 hours ago, Nikikin said:

defail.png

PS. DE you'l get same support from me as you gave me - zero. No more buying plat from me and my friends.

Thinking to quit this game all together.

I submitted a ticket last week and re-opened it this weekend and got these exact same generic responses. Their system f*cked over a lot of people and they aren't willing compensate. 

• Like 1

I got a reply from the DE.

I'm a bit unhappy, but I honestly can't complain too much.

I was told that there was an error in the connection with the livestream between my Twitch and Warframe accounts. So while they could see I was there, the error broke my link with Warframe.com and unfortunately, while it's not my fault, I also will not be compensated and they can't help me. So no Ephemera or Nekros Prime. *Sigh*

This is the Electrocuted Hamster signing off.

36 minutes ago, Tetranius said:

I got a reply from the DE.

I'm a bit unhappy, but I honestly can't complain too much.

I was told that there was an error in the connection with the livestream between my Twitch and Warframe accounts. So while they could see I was there, the error broke my link with Warframe.com and unfortunately, while it's not my fault, I also will not be compensated and they can't help me. So no Ephemera or Nekros Prime. *Sigh*

This is the Electrocuted Hamster signing off.

Let's ask the million dollar question here.  Why can't support help?

I have played multiple phone games where support gave benefit of doubt and would modify in game items.  Are we really to believe that DE cannot add items to an account when they can remove items when stolen plat is involved.  

This is a lie.  

Advertising items when complete a task is a verbal promise.  The malfunction may be twitch fault but it is DE fault for using them.  Especially since this is not the first time.  

This is fraud.  

Whatever happened to the customer is always right?  I've never been more disappointed in DE than now.  Commiting fraud (intentional or not, result is same to me) and lying about being able to fix it.  If your support cannot fix it, fire them and make a better game with money.  Or is your support really just a collection agency?

Guess what DE, I'm no longer a customer.  I'm also going to return the merchandise I purchased that is running late. I was gonna let it slide but one week was enough to fix it.

You didn't fix the problem for me or even acknowledge it.  I can no longer support you financially or verbally to others.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Educated_Beast said:

Advertising items when complete a task is a verbal promise.  The malfunction may be twitch fault but it is DE fault for using them.  Especially since this is not the first time.  

This is fraud.  

Commiting fraud (intentional or not, result is same to me) and lying about being able to fix it.

There wasn't a verbal promise, there was a written promise (which is probably better for you). Moreover, whether a promise exists or not is relevant if you are accusing DE of breaching a contract. You have a problem with DE using Twitch, but that goes to negligence (i.e. DE was negligent in selecting Twitch for the promotion). What DE did or did not promise you is (much) less relevant if your theory is DE was negligent in picking Twitch. You should probably straighten out what your actual theory is here.

Fraud also probably doesn't apply here. Even though you don't care about the distinction, fraud usually requires intent. Usually fraud requires (among other things) either DE to know the statement they made was false or that DE made the statement with recklessly (without knowledge of whether or not it was true). Fraud usually requires DE to intend that you would rely on the statement as well. It's a bit of an uphill battle to accuse DE of having done any of those things, because as far as we know, DE intended to do what they said (as indicated by people who did receive their drops and by the script). 

For those who did not receive their drops, the best argument is probably that DE failed to perform under a valid contract. There are problems with that theory too, but in my eyes it's got a better shot than fraud or negligence.

The answer to your "million dollar question" is probably company policy. It probably has a lot less to do with what is literally possible to do and more to do with where a company chooses to draw the line on what Support is allowed to do. You should probably lobby for DE to change their stance on what Support is allowed to do in these scenarios, rather than accusing DE of "lying."

I'd say you are justified in being angry with how DE handled the situation, but it's probably better if you limit your complaints to that specifically. I don't think you're justified in throwing around random accusations that don't seem to make a lot of sense (e.g. fraud).

Edited by Ascarith

On 2019-07-15 at 10:47 AM, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

those people are those who were logged into wrong account, didnt bother linking acoC***s, an those who were watching on the stream on 2 devices at the same time.
they had weeks to make sure they were linked
wasnt hard to make sure you were signed into the right account
were told to not watch on multiple devices as it could mess up the script 

I was synced to the right account, this isn't my first rodeo kiddo.

I'm fairly sure that I was not signed in to an account or signed in to the wrong account but I linked twitch and mixer ...got the syanda and thought I was all good ...i streamed from 10:30a to 8p buffer screens included because I was at work most of that time. I made sure to leave my phone on and in the break room ...i streamed from one account from 10:30a to 11:30a and did not receive drop so I tried another account and that did not work and so on unti I had to leave for work but the thing is my cousin gifted me his xb1 when he started playing PS and I didnt have all the info I needed before work ...he texted me his twitch login and i streamed most of it from that one which unfortunately was the wrong one I really don't mean to be a pain but ive spent at least $150 on warframe since ive started playing about 5 months ago and it would of been nice to get a freebie ...i mean I thought I did what I was supposed to do ...guess I'll just have to pay for nekros too ...cant buy the ephermema though. 

Edited by (XB1)Bos0me317

On 2019-07-15 at 1:47 PM, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

those people are those who were logged into wrong account, didnt bother linking acoC***s, an those who were watching on the stream on 2 devices at the same time.
they had weeks to make sure they were linked
wasnt hard to make sure you were signed into the right account
were told to not watch on multiple devices as it could mess up the script 

If you have lost drops that way how is its so easy? What if you are on a pre owned system and do not have access to login and account info? ...My cousin gave me my system and its still set to his emails etc unless I want to complete reset my games ... Ijs ..i linked I watched...i thought I was a simple thing but clearly people are having a few issues eh?.. Like I posted previously ive not played long and I e spdnt quite a bit ...would be nice to get my freebies ...just like you ya know

On 2019-07-13 at 6:04 AM, RaDiaFox said:

There were a great many people watching, give DE and their people time. It was a big event after all, and if it still bothers you you could always put in a ticket with support. In all honesty support could do more for you than we could ever do.

I did drop a ticket but still same replies. They will look into it but no guaranties.

1 hour ago, kwlingo said:

Check this out

Yeah I saw that.  I don't care about the nekros, I just wanted the empherma.  I watched enough for both, but got neither.  

I wonder who got my empherma that didn't watch...

DE really needs to address the issue.  It has been to long.  I've been a long time customer, not just player, I feel cheated.  

1 hour ago, Educated_Beast said:

Yeah I saw that.  I don't care about the nekros, I just wanted the empherma.  I watched enough for both, but got neither.  

I wonder who got my empherma that didn't watch...

DE really needs to address the issue.  It has been to long.  I've been a long time customer, not just player, I feel cheated.  

I feel you bro I started playing since 2013 myself