Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

On 2019-07-13 at 6:04 AM, RaDiaFox said:

There were a great many people watching, give DE and their people time. It was a big event after all, and if it still bothers you you could always put in a ticket with support. In all honesty support could do more for you than we could ever do.

I did drop a ticket but still same replies. They will look into it but no guaranties.

DE is happy about the new users they got after the stream and that is all they care about. They made their money so, everyone be happy. I believe this is their mentality.

On 2019-07-20 at 10:29 AM, (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar said:

still no update for those who received neither drop or had other problems really disappointing and losing faith at this point

Check this out

1 hour ago, kwlingo said:

Check this out

Yeah I saw that.  I don't care about the nekros, I just wanted the empherma.  I watched enough for both, but got neither.  

I wonder who got my empherma that didn't watch...

DE really needs to address the issue.  It has been to long.  I've been a long time customer, not just player, I feel cheated.  

1 hour ago, Educated_Beast said:

Yeah I saw that.  I don't care about the nekros, I just wanted the empherma.  I watched enough for both, but got neither.  

I wonder who got my empherma that didn't watch...

DE really needs to address the issue.  It has been to long.  I've been a long time customer, not just player, I feel cheated.  

I feel you bro I started playing since 2013 myself

i only got nekros i did not recive the lotus ephoma does any one knows how to send a ticket to get help its been more than a week and i watch the whole stream since they started it till tennocon ended plz help thx