(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

It may actually take up to 7 days to receive drop according to what Rebb said during stream.

• Applause 1

Well stream is over and still no Ephemera or Nekros Prime in my game. Really sick and tired of this BS from them. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• Haha 2

Kinda just you should watch the stream

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

rip no nekros for about 50 people that I know of in my circle of friends

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah well after watching it all. Im going to connect to the game and see if i got at least my Nekros prime...

Edit1: Yup, seem like i've received my Nekros Prime Token... But nothing about the Ephemera so i guess i can forget it ?

Edited by Thorz_Frame

Watch this event from start, get nothing on my PS4. Twitch drops alwas sux, can we simple use codes for such type of events? 

Why is it that this happens every time they offer some big rewards on their Con streams and yet they haven't resolved or fixed this a single time?

I am also having this same problem and I am honestly tired of them pulling this same thing each time. It's just a big lie it seems. Wish the devs would stop BSing their community like this....

1 minute ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

It can take upto a week as stated so just wait.

Some are claiming they already have their drops though...

• Haha 2

I didn't get my ephemera until about halfway through the final segment so there's still hope for those that haven't gotten it yet. Still waiting on Nekros though.

Just relaunched the game after the update and still no mail with either items in it.

• Haha 2

Didnt they say Nekros might take up to a week to get to people? watched for Ephemera.. not received (watched before the deadline at least an hour)

I watched the whole stream and I only received the ephemera. I haven't received the necros prime and I watched the stream until 7:30

1 minute ago, Vangeroth said:

Some are claiming they already have their drops though...

As I said "upto a week". It may be an hour, it could be 3 hours or even a few days.

• Upvote 1

Watched it with Mixer mobile (coz I'm out of town atm). Not yet check the game but I think it didn't work.

Posted (edited)

Got both ephemera and nekros on main.

Only ephemera on alt, lacking nekros where he's most needed...

EDIT Took time but got 2nd nekros. All good.

Edited by iGnome21

Folks, don’t start freaking out because you haven’t received the drop items yet. They have stated in the past that larger drops like this get sent out in batches, which can take a few hours or more to complete.

Flooding Support with tickets will only hamper their ability to help players with more pressing issues. It’s things like this that can cause a backlog, which leads to players complaining about how long they have to wait for assistance.

Just be patient. If there’s a big issue with drops not being received, DE will take care of it. Just like they did with Ash last year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Justo ahora, (XB1)Whippngirl dijo:

Folks, don’t start freaking out because you haven’t received the drop items yet. They have stated in the past that larger drops like this get sent out in batches, which can take a few hours or more to complete.

Flooding Support with tickets will only hamper their ability to help players with more pressing issues. It’s things like this that can cause a backlog, which leads to players complaining about how long they have to wait for assistance.

Just be patient. If there’s a big issue with drops not being received, DE will take care of it. Just like they did with Ash last year.

this....

just chill a little bit my god

Posted (edited)
On 2019-07-01 at 2:01 PM, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Just a friendly reminder that in order to get the Lotus epherma, one must link an twitch/warframe account and watch at least 30 minutes of any panel BEFORE 5:59 PM EST. This means that it's before the TennoLive Panel (which will drop Nekros Prime). I hope no one will miss it due to the technicality. https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-e3-teaser-trailer

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA 
For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive! Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera. This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

Then at 6 p.m. ET, watch TennoLive 2019 and witness the full reveal of Warframe: Empyrean to get a FREE Nekros Prime! You’ll earn him by watching the show for 30 consecutive minutes between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET. (Includes a free Warframe slot!)

I found out about the Nekros prime from Steam. It didn't say anywhere that I had to link my account in order to receive anything. So I literally watched this almost all day for nothing? Wow...

Edited by Kichinichi86

31 minutes ago, Vangeroth said:

Well I am submitting a support ticket at this point, but considering that this happened last year as well for me and Support just shrugged and told me "too bad", I can't put my faith or trust in them. Pretty sickening that a company that gets a lot of praise also get's away with giving false promises.

they said wait a week, if after a week you get nothing then submit a ticket no need to be so impatient