Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime: Update 25.3.0

[DE]Drew

Gib "Hide Mastered" option for store and labs plz.

Gib "Hide Unowned" option for arsenal plx.

Fix Wukong's passive interaction with Quick Thinking/Gladiator Finesse plz. An ability that reads "After taking fatal damage" shouldn't activate if he *hasn't actually taken fatal damage* due to the effect of Quick Thinking replacing the fatal damage with energy drain.

Also, Wisp can't teleport to reservoirs inside of Frost domes, they don't even light up when you hover over them.

Oh yeah, where tf is my Nekros? I had the stream open since 6:05 until you gave out a Primed Chamber and there's nothing in my inbox except riven dispo nerfs.

Tennocon was really awesome and all. I can't wait for it all to come. You guys are just amazing when it comes to surprising us. However no fix for Daman Prime sugatra after all this time. I really hope to see it with it's original physics as it is something that I paid for. Thank you a lot DE.

101 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

1 minute ago, XacKflash said:

Watched stream for more than 30 mins, Didnot get Lotus Ephemera?, and yes I watched before 5.30 , Watched Cosplay contest and Partner Duo after

Got Nekros Prime from Tenno Live!!?

Got the Lotus Ephemera, but no Nekros Prime. They said it will take a while to roll him out.

Unless the UI info is wrong, Zhuge Prime is an alarming weapon on firing.

Unlike, you know, every crossbow in the game.

This was the first primed crossbow.  I'd been waiting a long time for this, and when it finally comes, it loses the defining utility trait of crossbows - that they fire silently to help stealth warframes without the need of sparing a mod slot to silence them.  This is a massive disappointment.

I don't want to hear the lame excuse that "the bolts explode" - which I know someone out there will provide as rebuttal if I don't debunk this preemptively.  Talons exist.  Thunderbolt exists.  Concealed Explosives exists.  These all maintain silent firing despite explosions on the target.  Lenz is the only loud "bow" regardless of modding or mechanics - and I put that in quotes because it's more a cross between a railgun and a rocket launcher than a bow.  It was always the exception, just like Baza was the exception for rifles in this game (but in reverse).  If you were going to change the Silent/Alarming nature of a weapon when releasing a new variant, it would make sense to do this the OTHER way around - for example, releasing Lenz Vandal as a Silent weapon instead of Alarming.  That sort of change enables new potential uses to get more people interested in the weapon with its enhanced variant - rather than alienating existing users of the weapon.

Ninkondi Prime is hardly any better - arguably even worse.  The defining trait of Ninkondi was its 100% elemental damage as Electric, allowing it to build for 100% status chance easily with almost guaranteed Impact procs.  Ninkondi Prime has IPS added to its damage spread - with IMPACT of all damage types as the highest proc weight without mods.  Because physical damage types receive FOUR TIMES the proc weight of elemental mods, this IPS addition with Impact contributing such a high proc weight is a devastating change of identity for me as a status-oriented player that loves status effects, one of the truly unique parts of Warframe's damage system.

Before anyone complains, I'm not so ignorant as to believe this makes Ninkondi Prime weaker.  I can see the crit stats, put together a hypothetical strong build, and run the estimation of improved time-to-kill in my mind.  But the weapon has a completely different identity now that kills through completely different means (crit instead of status - the status is still there, but so weakened in killing effectiveness it is eclipsed by the crit stats).  People who liked Ninkondi will not find the same enjoyment, merely buffed, from Ninkondi Prime as most players do when they a prime is released for a favorite weapon.  I think this is very unfair to the few enthusiasts out there of Ninkondi.  Zhuge Prime definitely feels unfair to me as someone that enjoys stealth play in this game.

I am, at best, unimpressed with this prime access.  This is unfortunate.  I hope future prime releases will stay true to the identity of the base weapons instead of mutating them into unfamiliar forms.  Stick to the weird passives and unexpected new mechanics (Ballistica Prime making ghosts, Pyrana Prime summoning a spectral double, etc.) - zany additions we've come to expect and find amusement in with each new prime.

And yet I still "have to" build a useless modular item just to guild it. Using 3 Formas on some crap that I actually dont want to forma is something I can manage but building a modular item just for the sake of guilding and throwing it in the bin is not something I enjoy. Please think of the players who have mastered all your modular items and are set until you release some more.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Drew:

Nightwave Series 2 Changes
Based on your feedback, Nightwave Series 2 introduces a suite of changes to reduce the time and tension of earning rewards. Some of these went live with Nightwave: Intermission, but let’s refresh our minds:

• Playing Catch-Up! - We added a way for you to replay missed Acts from previous weeks, in case you have missed them!
  • De-grindification! - Less Weekly and Elite Weekly acts, but still giving the same amount of Standing as you would get from Series 1! In addition, we are looking to front-load Emissary Creds as an earlier reward for participating in the Series!
  • Act Changes! - We have lowered the Time and Wave requirements for some Endless Mission Acts, as well as lowering the cost of Ayatan Statues (this was implemented during Series 1). In addition, we have also removed the ‘with friends’ requirements from all of our Nightwave Acts!
  • New Acts! - Including the most important one... petting your Kubrow or Kavat! We also included some Acts for Kuva missions, Transmuting Mods, K-Drive Races and more!

21 minutes ago, SolarSabotage said:

Zhuge Prime's explosive arrows not only do self damage, but the arrows fired from Wukong's Celestial Twin can also damage you.

DE, prepare yourselves. When more people get Zhuge Prime, it's gonna be an unholy firestorm when people find out.

And as I point out in a post of my own a bit under yours in disappointment - the UI claims they are Alarming, not Silent.  This is unlike all crossbows in the game.... and on the very first prime crossbow released.  Very disappointing for crossbow enthusiasts waiting for a prime finally, only to soon discover it breaks stealth without killing a mod slot to silence it.

I don't think Zhuge Prime (or Ninkondi Prime either, to be honest) were well-thought-out.  They sacrifice way too much of the original identities of these weapons as sidegraded changes in addition to the buffs provided (which should overall improve time to kill in both cases, but that is irrelevant to my point).  Then you have things like this with self-damage and anti-synergy with the prime warframe alongside which it was released... yeah, it just feels like this wasn't thought through completely.  I hope to see some changes post-release on this prime access for the first time in over 600 days of logging into this game (and more time yet since I began playing due to hiatus).

Archived