Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime: Update 25.3.0

[DE]Drew

11 hours ago, .cat said:

thanks, but what about raids?

hopefully with stuff like squad link, raids will become more of a space battle thing which could be cool. A multi-leveled mission that spans across multiple planets and requires you to fly and destroy multiple ships or take down multiple points of contention. Really still want the awesome 8 player experience so hopefully we can get that back, but I could imagine that being the future of raids

Changes to riven dispositions... oooh great. right when I was enjoying having a 132% crit chance on my argonak (I think, that's the correct number) and 141% crit chance on my rattleguts (which made it more powerful than my tombfinger with maxed primed mods)

Welp…. besides zhuge prime, which was my favorite weapon yeaaars back when I was a new player -- I have no reason to update and I am terrified to do so and log on and look at my riven mods. well, shet ..... wake me up when September ends I guess.

where's khora's deluxe skin by the way? and did the ivara deluxe skin get trashed cuz the one they showed at tennocon looked like hot garbage compared to the one I saw from a dev stream recap vid. you know the one where she had like uh....hip sash and pointy feet. like, no offense, but the one from tennocon looks good (if you like wearing clown boots) buuuuuut i'm not buying it... no way dude you gotta be out of your mind to replace the other concept with that. no god no -- this always happens to ivara when it comes to fashion frame. something god tier is shown then it gets replaced by dog sh%t

16 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Umbra Forma (Tier 26): Apply the Umbra polarity to any Warframe or Weapon

Speaking of which, are we ever going to get any Umbral mods for Primaries and Secondaries, or is that going to remain a Melee-exclusive thing with its Sacrifical set mods?

1 hour ago, Arniox said:

hopefully with stuff like squad link, raids will become more of a space battle thing which could be cool. A multi-leveled mission that spans across multiple planets and requires you to fly and destroy multiple ships or take down multiple points of contention. Really still want the awesome 8 player experience so hopefully we can get that back, but I could imagine that being the future of raids

you know that's not raids right? that's just additional game content -- a new game mode, like sanctuary onslaught. If you really think.... empyrean is going to be raids, do you think that will bring back the 60 plus population percentage who left warframe, and still til this day have not returned, when raids got token out the game over bugs that were easy to bypass and for some god forsaken reason impossible to fix? No. It won't. And it's not just the kind of content empyrean is, there's rewards and the value of those rewards -- for instance when arcanes got moved to the teralyst the arcane market got nuked to hell and back. Also there's difficulty, replayability, things like time as well (is this worthe my time, not just in the case of "oh this takes to long to get a reward" or " oh this rewards are garbage" either.). And let's drop back to difficulty -- me and you both know that they were using unmodded weapons on like lv 20 enemies during that tennocon demo. The enemies are gonna be easy to kill. Why? because when the content drops, DE is gonna want everyone in on it -- play it, report bugs, give feedback -- and the last thing they want to hear is "the enemies are too tough". And they can't make it veteran exclusive either, otherwise we're gonna have another fortuna instance where Josh here who just made his account 3 minutes ago for the first time, thinks he's entitled to the MR 15 Euphona prime so he can go fight the orb mother cuz it was on an Ad video he saw on a website in the dark part of the internet. He goes in and gets one shotted and leaves a bad review because he thinks MR 0 is veteran material...…….

……..but he ain't ever ev'n hurd of uh forma bro.....

So empyrean, for it to replace raids -- for anything to replace raids -- it has too high of a standard that that particular kind of content just cannot meet, to bring back old veterans and to keep the little true veterans left in the game who's just chillin and waiting to see what the new raids are gonna be like. but if the new raids aren't up to such a standard... bye bye vets....

but to answer the other guy's question --

me personally, I stopped caring about when raids were coming back after we hit a 2 year mark of empty promises. warframe right now really doesn't have anything that's replayable. I mean sure you can go and log on every day and only do sanctuary onslaught if that's your thing. Or the new nightwaves which gives you stuff you really won't ever need in your entire life considering the difficulty of our current content. But, right now there's really nothing keeping people in game -- people like vets. New players on the other hand they still have the whole star chart, they still gotta figure out what a "V" polarity is -- vets? just kick back and pop one open... stare at region chat reading how a certain frame may or may not be a trap... and wait to look at tennogen or deluxe skins..... the weird part about it is -- warframe is in a worst state than it was 2 years ago despite all these new and cool additions in the game -- they're just not all that appealing for the older players.

rewards for nightwave still meh

and only 1 umbral forma per season is too low and meaningless, either give us more ways of getting them and the one in nightwave just being a bonus or add more to the nightwave per season. season lasts a long time so only getting one for each is not enough when there are tons of frames that could use ALL three of the formas so youd need like 20 umbral formas or something just to forma a few frames with it

After the last update the textures were ruined in some areas of the Teveuni mission in the Kuva fortress.There is the feeling that all surfaces are covered with transparent nail varnish or that it rained and everything is wet. Can it be fixed and left as it was before?

vS90ybc.pngXzHa35w.pngYX4vyj6.png

Archived