[DE]Drew

PS4 Wukong Prime: Update 25.3.0 (+ Hotfixes)

Hotfix #2:

• Fixed an issue with Tusk Bolkor spawns causing serious performance issues in the Plains of Eidolon as per: 
  • Haha 1

On 2019-07-06 at 6:54 PM, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

chill lol

u wernt forced to spend money on a free game 

and wukong relics r in game atm, sony controls the playstion store updates, not de

When can i receive my nekros prime ? And telling people to chill doesn't hide the fact they clearly stated ALLWho watch the tenno-con stream will get nekros prime , not some of you and the rest wait patiently. I received the lotus eno issues so whats the hold up ?/?

• Haha 1

On 2019-07-06 at 9:12 PM, (PS4)Multi-Melta said:

Okay, so I do have a couple questions. What happened to Atlas? He got skipped over! What is the reason for that?

I’m going to assume since they did the full wukong rework and have everyone 3 forma per wukong crafted they just added the prime version of him since it was a brand new makeover and seemed like a new frame. I’m thinking atlas prime isn’t ready yet. Making a primed version of him is tough. Then you’ll need to see which of the weapons are ready for the prime version and how do they look ect. I’ll be upset if they drop nezha prime in December instead of atlas. Been waiting for atlas this whole time. I’ve even spent hours creating skins for atlas following their guidelines for them to accept your design. which is a pain in the arse. I even created a sumo frame using multiple frames and a kuva guardian stomach. That supposed to be a tank passive ability has taunt aura that automatically taunts enemies and builds rage by the enemies taunted. Also, gains rage regen multiplies up to 4x by allies taking damage from enemies and him as well. Then his first ability is him doing a leg stomp to taunt all enemies, second leg stomp created a 10m ring that gives you a damage buff and damages enemies inside the ring. Also, stun and pull enemies together to you and then you can hold down the ability to do a powerful charge that drains rage crazy while damaging any enemy inside your ring and holding your charge to release when you reach 500% dmg charge buff increase . On impact they ragdoll and any object(s) they hit will multiply the initial damage and then take the damage after landing on the ground. His second ability is to roll around knocking enemies down but the bad part is he will get incapacitated for rolling around to long, 3rd ability is to clap and CC blind enemies in range and his 4th would be to suck all the oxygen in the room to get really huge and explode and do an AOE that knockdown all enemies and does 40% damage to enemies health with a dot tick based on the amount you held 4th ability down. 

On 2019-07-12 at 11:49 AM, (PS4)dredgen_Soul86 said:

When can i receive my nekros prime ? And telling people to chill doesn't hide the fact they clearly stated ALLWho watch the tenno-con stream will get nekros prime , not some of you and the rest wait patiently. I received the lotus eno issues so whats the hold up ?/?

They did say it could take up to a few days to weeks to get your items. So if you still haven’t received your items. Open up a ticket with twitch. As I’ve stated earlier to someone else. Some people I know got their items long after while I got mines during the stream. Someone got both of their items just yesterday. So, open a ticket with twitch because they will have the logs for your account and know if you were watching the stream. If you had your volume muted while afk watching. That counts as not watching. Your volume needs to be at 1%. I’ve noticed when I don’t play while streaming is live with drops. I have zero issues with twitch drops. Anyways, if your that disgruntled about nekros prime then go to twitch support because DE has no control over the drops and can’t reward you with those items because it came from twitch. Also, twitch has your account logs and will be able to confirm that you did earn the drop and then you’ll get an answer to why you didn’t get your drop. Just be happy you didn’t need twitch prime for these drops nor psplus. This isn’t the first time they’ve given away free prime frames. So you’ll get lots more chances to get free frames. GL, hope twitch support can help you get your item.

我在PSN香港商店已经看到了悟空的DLC包,谢谢,已经购买,支持DE. 谢谢你们推出悟空这个角色以及其Prime, 感谢