Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You for Watching TennoCon 2019!: A Post-TennoCon Synopsis!

SilverBones

59 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

And now they have finally closed the thread where hundreds were having this same problem. So it seems they have made their decision on what they intend to do. I am now waiting to see how long this post stays up before they delete it. Way to keep up that good PR, mods. 

That was a moderator not DE. He actually will cause everyone to rush in here now. 

What's funny is that support is the one sending people to that thread telling them to post there. He locked the thread telling people to make a ticket to support. Support will send people back to that thread not knowing it is locked since they pretty much just macro copy paste answers.

We now have many people being redirected to a thread asking for answers but not getting any. They are also being told to go BACK to support who was overloaded in the first place which was why they were sending people to the thread. 

We can try contacting support pretty much means it's the only option they give us or give up. 

Well, if they want us to go to support, we will go to support. Support will send us back to the thread which is telling us to go to support. They have essentially authorized us to flood their support with more tickets.

Giving up means quitting the game to quite a few players. So we ask support or give up. 

26 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

That was a moderator not DE. He actually will cause everyone to rush in here now. 

What's funny is that support is the one sending people to that thread telling them to post there. He locked the thread telling people to make a ticket to support. Support will send people back to that thread not knowing it is locked since they pretty much just macro copy paste answers.

We now have many people being redirected to a thread asking for answers but not getting any. They are also being told to go BACK to support who was overloaded in the first place which was why they were sending people to the thread. 

We can try contacting support pretty much means it's the only option they give us or give up. 

Well, if they want us to go to support, we will go to support. Support will send us back to the thread which is telling us to go to support. They have essentially authorized us to flood their support with more tickets.

Giving up means quitting the game to quite a few players. So we ask support or give up. 

Letter13 didn't tell anyone to make a Support ticket. What Letter13 said was you can try to get your issue resolved with a ticket, but Support is not giving out Ephemera/Nekros Prime. Nobody is "authorizing" people to flood support with tickets, so spam tickets at your own peril.

yea, it's wrong for them close the thread. It may be that other players on the forum are sick of hearing about it. It may be that this is DE's current decision is to not award any more drops. But players should be able to voice their concerns and continue to talk about it all the want unless they are doing it in a way that is against forum guidelines. 

The forum is really the only practical way to reach the people in charge at DE. A couple weeks of complaining about this probably wont do anything. A couple months of it and it should at least reach someone's radar and hopefully trigger a discussion of how this and future twitch giveaways are managed.

Locking the thread, as both the first and second pass distributions have completed.

If you did not receive the Ephemera and/or Nekros Prime, this may be due to:

• your Twitch account and Warframe account not being linked properly,
  • you watching the live Twitch stream without logging in to twitch,
  • watching a re-streamed broadcast and not the official Warframe Twitch stream.

Unfortunately, if you did not receive either or both items, it means you were not eligible to receive them.

While you can try contacting support for more help regarding your account (such as troubleshooting linking your twitch account), they are not issuing the Ephemera or Nekros Prime to individual players. 

Dont forget that the assumption above that "Unfortunately, if you did not receive either or both items, it means you were not eligible to receive them" is not true, there are many players that did not receive the drops that eligible to receive them. they were just not awarded because of a bug.

And while it's true that "they are not issuing the Ephemera or Nekros Prime to individual players". We should still be able to talk about a policy that we don't agree with in the hopes that we can somehow change policy.

1 hour ago, (NSW)DaveCazz said:

yea, it's wrong for them close the thread. It may be that other players on the forum are sick of hearing about it. It may be that this is DE's current decision is to not award any more drops. But players should be able to voice their concerns and continue to talk about it all the want unless they are doing it in a way that is against forum guidelines. 

The forum is really the only practical way to reach the people in charge at DE. A couple weeks of complaining about this probably wont do anything. A couple months of it and it should at least reach someone's radar and hopefully trigger a discussion of how this and future twitch giveaways are managed.

Dont forget that the assumption above that "Unfortunately, if you did not receive either or both items, it means you were not eligible to receive them" is not true, there are many players that did not receive the drops that eligible to receive them. they were just not awarded because of a bug.

And while it's true that "they are not issuing the Ephemera or Nekros Prime to individual players". We should still be able to talk about a policy that we don't agree with in the hopes that we can somehow change policy.

Closing the topics was a really poor decision i think because its not going to fix the problem or make it go away the community will just find other areas to vent hence myself and others now moving to this thread. It also shows a real poor and frankly oppressive breach between communication between DE the community, not to mention how the closing thread  comment is pretty much saying well if you didn't get the items by now its your fault/error which is wrong and infuriating especially when you have a thread with over a thousand comments complaining about missing items that a clear indication that their has been a drastic error in the communication to the players or the mechanics behind the drop and it is not the fault/error of your community.

This is beyond disappointing as someone with over 2000hours of game time and probable over $1000 spent in support of warframe most of my enjoyment and interaction with warframe is from its cosmetic customization missing out on the lotus ephemera something i was really excited for has now gone beyond disappointment and is borderline infuriating especially when its like salt being rubbed in the wound when ever i do any public matchmaking or hub actions wheres someone has it equipped, e.g. i see someone standing in front of plains or valis door with the ephemera, when i did exactly what they did i just got along with many others the short end of the stick

even after reading a stupid amount of peoples experiences with support responses im still not entirely sure what DE is doing about the issue they say their working to improve future live streams but this exact problem happened with last years ash so are they really and that their also saying cant add the items from the tennocon streams but they aren't saying they lotus ephemera wont be available again. like what does this mean "we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time." because to me it sounds like their still trying to fix the issues to those who received nothing but DE support also says "support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended" sounds as if all hope is lost. Im tired of having to come back to the forums everyday hoping for a official response from DE and to get a straight answer about whether we can at some point have a chance to actually receive the lotus ephemera. Ive now come to accept that De wont be giving the drops to those who didn't receive them for one reason or another despite doing what was communicated to them by DE in relation to the tennocon 2019 stream but for the love of God tell us if the lotus ephemera will be available in the future from a separate event or not. Bloody hell accept the responsibility and own up to the faults/errors involved in this incident and assure your community with actually information and help. warframe is built upon its good community and its close connection between DE developers and the player base so stop ignoring the player base who've been wronged and actually provide help and support that's more than simply saying better luck next time theirs nothing we can do and then locking out all further discussion.

end of rant 😅

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HPbnKgNXcKApD5Vu7

Aqui esta  a prova que  eu  assisti ao Tennocon 2019,  a DE  respondeu que  reconhece  que eu  assisti mas que  eu  recebi  meus  prêmios  no Pc,  sendo  que  eu  não  tenho computador  na  minha casa  e   nem conta  de  Pc. Então  como eu  poderia  receber  prêmios  no pc? eu  uso  somente  ps4  e  sempre foi assim desde as  outras  prômoçoes exemplo: Ash prime. 

Bom  não posso  fazer  nada, infelizmente eles me deram essa  desculpa, que  a  culpa  é minha. Eles  deram  lotus efemera  para  outra pessoa, porque eu  não  recebi  nada, e  relembrando  eu  não  tenho  pc! 

9 hours ago, (PS4)EverlastingLace said:

just saw they closed the thread. wow

I'm surprised it took them that long. Maybe they were just hoping the tide would slow down to a trickle. But those second distributions from their "fix" went out almost 2 weeks ago so just recently closing the thread shows to me that they are starting to actively shut out those of the community that were wronged. What they can't ignore, they silence.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

I'm surprised it took them that long. Maybe they were just hoping the tide would slow down to a trickle. But those second distributions from their "fix" went out almost 2 weeks ago so just recently closing the thread shows to me that they are starting to actively shut out those of the community that were wronged. What they can't ignore, they silence.

Waiting for the community to forget mostly worked till that one guy started laughing at people. I feel that was the reason the thread was closed.

1 hour ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

Maybe it touched a nerve since that is likely how DE is feeling towards us unlucky "few".

Actually, if that really was the case, the guy could literally come in here and just shut this thread down by doing the same thing. We would then have to create a thread in a place DE would ignore or "not see".

I tried reaching out to support again asking what options are available after the last thread was closed and received the following response.

"We can see that this is not the resolution you are looking for and as much as we would like to assist you further in acquiring those items, we have already shared all the details that we can on this concern.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused as we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion.

We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help."

With that, I'm assuming those of us who fell through the cracks are toast.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Lyger17 said:

I tried reaching out to support again asking what options are available after the last thread was closed and received the following response.

"We can see that this is not the resolution you are looking for and as much as we would like to assist you further in acquiring those items, we have already shared all the details that we can on this concern.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused as we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion.

We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help."

At least they didnt tell you to not make another ticket. 

The problem is, let's say we accept the lost ephemera. We know that this will happen again as proven by literally the first prime time after tennocon.

this makes me sick.

my response from [DE]Jyn

Hello EverlastingLace

We understand how frustrating it is especially this wasn't the result that you were expecting. However, we at Support have already shared all the information and solutions we can do regarding this issue. Your feedback and concerns are the pillars of improvement within our community, and we will surely use it to build a better future of our services.

This ticket will now be closed, as we have already exhausted possible solutions on our end.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help.

This request is closed for comments. You can create a follow-up.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Lyger17 said:

That is absolutely the case. They could hem and haw about the drops being time-sensitive and how by this point in time there is no way to determine that we were even watching. I input those Simaris codes as soon as they came up, but hey, it was my fault for not being connected "properly?" and so I couldn't possibly have been present. Nevertheless, we got nothing and they are content to keep it that way. Fuels the frenzy for when they release the Ephemera and the prime frame in a nice bundle whenever they get around to it, since we didn't get it this time.

Now they are also censoring the hundreds of pages on the topic of tennogate 2019.  

Disgusted in how DE is handling hundreds of players getting the shaft.  

Here is my feedback:

Do not use Twitch for drops anymore.  They are horrible at it and cannot be trusted.  Two years in a row screwups. 

You are creating a big distrust between players who setup everything correctly and a video game company that now seems to piss on players while thier technical support says, don't worry, it's rain.  

Evidence, don't matter.  No case-by-case look into claims, nothing but silence.  Horrible stance to have on a unique customization. 

Just send out codes.  You can email them or even say them real-time during stream and have them active for certain hours.  Problem solved.  

I now hate Twitch and will be giving them this feedback about DE and lost respect for DE.  Got a 75% coupon yesterday, I used to used these.  Just lost $50 on me yesterday and from now on.  

2 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Now they are also censoring the hundreds of pages on the topic of tennogate 2019.  

Disgusted in how DE is handling hundreds of players getting the shaft.  

Here is my feedback:

Do not use Twitch for drops anymore.  They are horrible at it and cannot be trusted.  Two years in a row screwups. 

You are creating a big distrust between players who setup everything correctly and a video game company that now seems to piss on players while thier technical support says, don't worry, it's rain.  

Evidence, don't matter.  No case-by-case look into claims, nothing but silence.  Horrible stance to have on a unique customization. 

Just send out codes.  You can email them or even say them real-time during stream and have them active for certain hours.  Problem solved.  

I now hate Twitch and will be giving them this feedback about DE and lost respect for DE.  Got a 75% coupon yesterday, I used to used these.  Just lost $50 on me yesterday and from now on.

Statistically, I guess, we are petty change. Now if a bunch of partners of Warframe missed out, which I am sure they didn't due to their connections within DE, it would've been solved like last year. But since the drops worked, albeitly improperly and without consistency, they got the option to choose who they rewarded. Frankly, I think they didn't want to bother with the proper research, it was right after Tennocon after all, and so they picked the easy fix.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

Statistically, I guess, we are petty change. Now if a bunch of partners of Warframe missed out, which I am sure they didn't due to their connections within DE, it would've been solved like last year. But since the drops worked, albeitly improperly and without consistency, they got the option to choose who they rewarded. Frankly, I think they didn't want to bother with the proper research, it was right after Tennocon after all, and so they picked the easy fix.

Old players pay a lot less money since they have everything already.

1 hour ago, Nibelhim said:

Old players pay a lot less money since they have everything already.

Which only furthers my point that they are hoping with this instance, we'll practically be salivating at the time a bundle drops with the missed Ephemera or the missed prime frame amd just throw money with reckless abandon so as not to miss out again.

Firstly, Congratz DE on another successful Tennocon. Highlights for me were the outstanding new game intro, the art dept panel, the empyrean playthrough and that very intriguing duviri paradox trailer, to name but a few. Well done and love your work.

On the side topic of the free drop incentives which has now spilled over into this thread I want to say let it go already. Not because you don't have "reasons" but because they don't matter at this point, so accept it. The official response to problems was dealt with in the most practical manner at the time and now it's past whether you agree with it or not.

Some of us missed out and moved on a long time ago.

1 hour ago, Sabremouse said:

Firstly, Congratz DE on another successful Tennocon. Highlights for me were the outstanding new game intro, the art dept panel, the empyrean playthrough and that very intriguing duviri paradox trailer, to name but a few. Well done and love your work.

On the side topic of the free drop incentives which has now spilled over into this thread I want to say let it go already. Not because you don't have "reasons" but because they don't matter at this point, so accept it. The official response to problems was dealt with in the most practical manner at the time and now it's past whether you agree with it or not.

Some of us missed out and moved on a long time ago.

Did you have your account setup exactly as specified, tested it prior to event, watched event at specified time and miss out?  

Have you supported DE financially for years expecting an easy open / shut case with support but get the cold shoulder?  

If so, good for you.  If not, just wait, your time is coming.  This marks a change for DE in how they handle screw ups.  

1 minute ago, Educated_Beast said:

Did you have your account setup exactly as specified, tested it prior to event, watched event at specified time and miss out?  

Have you supported DE financially for years expecting an easy open / shut case with support but get the cold shoulder?  

If so, good for you.  If not, just wait, your time is coming.  This marks a change for DE in how they handle screw ups.  

Its reached the point where numbers matter more now. Evidence is the 1 million follower thing. 

Archived