Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You for Watching TennoCon 2019!: A Post-TennoCon Synopsis!

SilverBones

5 hours ago, Sabremouse said:

Firstly, Congratz DE on another successful Tennocon. Highlights for me were the outstanding new game intro, the art dept panel, the empyrean playthrough and that very intriguing duviri paradox trailer, to name but a few. Well done and love your work.

On the side topic of the free drop incentives which has now spilled over into this thread I want to say let it go already. Not because you don't have "reasons" but because they don't matter at this point, so accept it. The official response to problems was dealt with in the most practical manner at the time and now it's past whether you agree with it or not.

Some of us missed out and moved on a long time ago.

They don't matter now, but that starts to landslide if DE can't get a handle on it and fix it EVERY SINGLE TIME they do incentivize. Last night's Prime Time was, yet again, another beautiful example where people who hadn't changed anything got something last week and nothing this week. It shows an absolutely glaring flaw in their system that they refuse to fix.

When you have a busted pipe in your house and there is water running from it, do you turn off the water altogether until you fix it or just let it go and get to it when you can?

Same thing. They need to stop this drop crap until they get their business in order as to why its so wonderfully inconsistent. I've made peace with the fact that I and MANY others will get no proper response from the elusive beings from Mt. DElympus in regards to getting proper compensation for the Tennocon drops, but the list of wronged people is going to continue to grow if they keep this up.

I'm not letting it go though. If its fades into obscurity, DE can get away with it again. And again and again. You may be okay with it, your choice after all, but I'm not.

4 hours ago, Nibelhim said:

Its reached the point where numbers matter more now. Evidence is the 1 million follower thing.

The now-closed post even says that they picked the most common issue to fix. Not ALL the problems with the issue, the most common. So the numbers tip in their favor a bit when they are done and those folks are appreciative.

3 hours ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

The now-closed post even says that they picked the most common issue to fix. Not ALL the problems with the issue, the most common. So the numbers tip in their favor a bit when they are done and those folks are appreciative.

Good point. Their own admittance. Well the stream today.. at 2pm... on a workday... will hopefully explain this...

What was the twitch drop for later today?

Credit booster and ducats done. So simaris glyph?

2 hours ago, Nibelhim said:

Good point. Their own admittance. Well the stream today.. at 2pm... on a workday... will hopefully explain this...

What was the twitch drop for later today?

Credit booster and ducats done. So simaris glyph?

I think they said only the Prime Times would be for the missed Simaris codes, but if that isn't the case, then yes on the glyph for this devstream today. Of course, when that drop goes belly up, inevitably, we can see how it all shakes out. The code during Tennocon was supposed to award both the display and the glyph, but they admitted that was a foul-up too, and so those who input the code when it first debuted will have to watch again to get what they should have the first time.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

I think they said only the Prime Times would be for the missed Simaris codes, but if that isn't the case, then yes on the glyph for this devstream today. Of course, when that drop goes belly up, inevitably, we can see how it all shakes out. The code during Tennocon was supposed to award both the display and the glyph, but they admitted that was a foul-up too, and so those who input the code when it first debuted will have to watch again to get what they should have the first time.

They said last night that today will be the last drop in a while.

Just now, Nibelhim said:

They said last night that today will be the last drop in a while.

Couldn't summon up the will to watch last night's stream, but if that is what they said it's practically gospel, right? Guess I can watch the forums after tonight and see how good a job DE did for distribution. I mean, I only put in the code when it aired and got nothing from it.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Look its clear that they won't give you the drops, so quit spamming everywhere. All you're doing is filling other forum topics up with your nonsense. Build a bridge and get over it. 

Just ignore him. Last thread got closed because people started getting rude answering him. He knows this and is trying to get this thread closed too.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

Couldn't summon up the will to watch last night's stream, but if that is what they said it's practically gospel, right? Guess I can watch the forums after tonight and see how good a job DE did for distribution. I mean, I only put in the code when it aired and got nothing from it.

They said they would talk about drops in the dev stream. Not however about which drops.

Archived