Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Nekros from Twitch stream

Pillagius

Well, last time this happened with Ash, this time with Nekros.

Warframe and Twitch accounts properly linked (doublechecked), watched whole stream (red text rocks as always), but no warframe.

Maybe account information just haven't updated properly yet?

Help?

UPDATE: I guess, I have missed somehow the fine print - "may take up to a week" to get Nekros Prime. 

Edited by Pillagius
update

2 minutes ago, Pillagius said:

Well, last time this happened with Ash, this time with Nekros.

Warframe and Twitch accounts properly linked (doublechecked), watched whole stream (red text rocks as always), but no warframe.

Maybe account information just haven't updated properly yet?

Help?

I have same problem. Sure that my  Twitch and Warframe accounts connected for 2 months. Watched majority of stream and there is no Ephemera or Nekros gift yet. I hope that issue will solve soon.

you don't need accounts linked for two weeks or whatever, my friend linked accounts during the steam! and has his necros already, still waiting on mine.

also said no special messages to let you know you got it, just shows up magically in your list of warframes.

Edited by _Anise_

10 hours ago, Fireshock said:

Went ahead and looked at the recording, here's the clip where she says it could take up to a week:

So we'll just have to be patient.

Do you understand english ? Rebecca told the audience THE ONE THERE that they have to wait 7 days the others that watched online should get it in several hours.

https://www.warframe.com/news/1-day-til-tennocon read it and use google if you don't understand english

21 minutes ago, Dime_Hollow said:

Do you understand english ? Rebecca told the audience THE ONE THERE that they have to wait 7 days the others that watched online should get it in several hours.

https://www.warframe.com/news/1-day-til-tennocon read it and use google if you don't understand english

Woah dude, you're clearly in no position to be insulting others if watching all of a 38 second clip is too hard for you. At 21 seconds in:

"If you are watching and waiting for it, it could take up to a week to fulfill, because hopefully there's a lot of people watching and the more people watching, the longer we just gotta get through and fulfill those twitch, mixer, and other reward claims, so please be patient. Let your friends know to be patient, we'll hopefully have it to you as that list goes through."

If that's not enough for you she reiterated what she said in plain text on twitter, so please calm down.

Edited by Fireshock