Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime and Ephemera from TennoLive

FoxFalco

Question

Hi guys ! I wanted to ask you if you received Nekros Prime and Ephemera from watching TennoLive. The stream was greeeeat but unfortunately I did not receive neither Nekros Prime nor Ephemera. I watched the whole stream from beggining to the very end and the tokens would not appear on steam´s inventory 😞 Do you know where/how can I send a ticket to ask about this ? Or maybe you know something. Thanks very much guys have a great day 🙂 

• Like 1

14 answers to this question

ephemera yes, received that pretty quickly...

Are you sure you watched the stream because Rebecca said that it could take up to 1 week for nekros prime to be delivered... so give them a chance.... I haven't got mine yet either but I'm not worrying over it.

Edited by LSG501

1. Watching Tenno Live will give you Nekros Prime. You had to watch the panels before Tenno Live for the Ephemera. I'm sure you meant the right thing, just making things clear.

2. They posted on their twitter, that the drops can take some time to be delivered.

3. Did you properly link your account to your twitch/mixer account? If you didn't then you are out of luck.

I've seen this appear quite a bit recently - people not receiving the ephemera. Nekros Prime, however, is a different story. He'll take a bit longer to arrive in your inbox but so long as your account was linked there should be no worry. I'm sure you've linked your account correct to receive both gifts?

I'm unsure then. Perhaps there is a long wait time to receive the item. Wish I could say more to you friend.

I just got the Nekros prime, but I didn't get the Lotus Ephemera, I watched since 6:03PM EST until the stream shutdown which was 7PM something. Was I suppose to do something for the Lotus Ephemera? To point out something I did have both Steam, and Twitch of the Streams going at the same time as well, to ensure I to get them, so just wanted to leave you guys know.

Edited by Shadowds230

26 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

ephemera yes, received that pretty quickly...

Are you sure you watched the stream because Rebecca said that it could take up to 1 week for nekros prime to be delivered... so give them a chance.... I haven't got mine yet either but I'm not worrying over it.

I did watch it, that is why I am asking about it lol no need to be rude.

25 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

1. Watching Tenno Live will give you Nekros Prime. You had to watch the panels before Tenno Live for the Ephemera. I'm sure you meant the right thing, just making things clear.

2. They posted on their twitter, that the drops can take some time to be delivered.

3. Did you properly link your account to your twitch/mixer account? If you didn't then you are out of luck.

Yeah, I typed quite in a rush, sry if sth was not clear enough. I did link it properly, or at least both twitch and warframe pages showed me so. I must have missed that twitt where they said it could take a little bit longer than expected for the drops to arrive. Thanks for the answer mate :3

28 minutes ago, -Himari- said:

I've seen this appear quite a bit recently - people not receiving the ephemera. Nekros Prime, however, is a different story. He'll take a bit longer to arrive in your inbox but so long as your account was linked there should be no worry. I'm sure you've linked your account correct to receive both gifts?

I'm unsure then. Perhaps there is a long wait time to receive the item. Wish I could say more to you friend.

Oh thanks for the answer bud. I did link my accounts properly, it is even shown in both twitch and warframe pages. But nothing to worry about then, I will wait as long as they need to deliver them, it must be tough to deliver those nekros/ephemeras to all those viewers. thanks again bud ❤️

17 minutes ago, Shadowds230 said:

I just got the Nekros prime, but I didn't get the Lotus Ephemera, I watched since 6:03PM EST until the stream shutdown which was 7PM something. Was I suppose to do something for the Lotus Ephemera? To point out something I did have both Steam, and Twitch of the Streams going at the same time as well, to ensure I to get them, so just wanted to leave you guys know.

Ephemera was for watching the earlier streams starting at 11 AM ET.

20 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

Ephemera was for watching the earlier streams starting at 11 AM ET.

Oh ok, well that sucks. 

-edit-

Welp, I just got it in my index today, so IDK what to tell you.

Edited by Shadowds230
updating what i got.

2 hours ago, FoxFalco said:

Hi guys ! I wanted to ask you if you received Nekros Prime and Ephemera from watching TennoLive. The stream was greeeeat but unfortunately I did not receive neither Nekros Prime nor Ephemera. I watched the whole stream from beggining to the very end and the tokens would not appear on steam´s inventory 😞 Do you know where/how can I send a ticket to ask about this ? Or maybe you know something. Thanks very much guys have a great day 🙂 

I got both the ephemera and nekros prime almost immediately after I’ve watched 30 minutes but that’s just luck. Last year i had to wait 2 days for ash prime. Rebecca did say it’ll take up to 1 week bc of how many people watched the stream and logged onto the servers. Best thing you can do rn is wait and play the game. It’ll be in your inbox eventually. 

So I wanted to ask, it said that we have to watch for 30 consecutive minutes to get the Nekros Prime. So I started watching it at 6:01 till the stream shutdown but then during my watch, my slow internet just starts freezing and won't load the stream, I waited for like 40 seconds then it came back. So does that cut my consecutive watch time and I have to re watch the 30 minute again??? The freeze happens multiple times too so Idk if that keeps resetting my watch time. Maybe I'm just too worried since its my first time watching the Tennolive.

Edited by La_Vie_En_Rose

5 hours ago, La_Vie_En_Rose said:

So I wanted to ask, it said that we have to watch for 30 consecutive minutes to get the Nekros Prime. So I started watching it at 6:01 till the stream shutdown but then during my watch, my slow internet just starts freezing and won't load the stream, I waited for like 40 seconds then it came back. So does that cut my consecutive watch time and I have to re watch the 30 minute again??? The freeze happens multiple times too so Idk if that keeps resetting my watch time. Maybe I'm just too worried since its my first time watching the Tennolive.

Rebecca said at some point during the stream, that it might take a week to get all the frames out. At one point i saw 310K viewers, so it'll take time. If you did everything right, you should get it. Mine came in this morning, so very happy with the way they are doing it. Thank you DE

Edited by crazyjr