Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

Wukong Prime Access is available now on all platforms! Get the primal trickster Warframe before he disappears.

Wukong Prime Access Includes:

• Wukong Prime
  • Wukong Prime Glyphs
  • Zhuge Prime
  • Ninkondi Prime

Wukong Prime Accessories Includes:

• Jindou Prime Syandana
  • Sanzang Prme Kubrow Armor
  • Tang Prime Kubrow Skin
  • Corposant Prime Ephemera
  • BONUS: Kubrow Starter Kit

Gain instant access here!

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Already got it. :3

and here i was ready to ask you if you wanted to go farm for it 

id hit you if i could reach you but i yet to have a pole long enough to reach across the ocean 

@[DE]Helen  Wukong Prime access isn't available in the PlayStation Store. The graphic is in the warframe store, but it's not really there.

Edit: It just dropped on PS4. Later than on PC & Switch.. but it's here. I thought I was going to have to wait until Tuesday or something.. was about to just farm it & not buy Prime Access for the 1st time.. oh well.. take my money.

4 minutes ago, Catalyst1945 said:

It doesn't look like the kubrow armor is working properly. Components seem missing.unknown.png

The armor is to be used in conjunction with the skin. Basically it's more of an auxiliary to allow compatibility with other armors than an actual armor.

4 minutes ago, Catalyst1945 said:

It doesn't look like the kubrow armor is working properly. Components seem missing.unknown.png

The art is showing the armour on a Kubrow using the new Fur pattern, which is almost armour in itself.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I wander if it would work while I'm standing still using PM? That might look pretty awesome. Thanks

was going to bed, but I checked for you. It does. As long as you aren't moving the effect will play, ability or no ability.

Archived