Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drops Seem... Wonky...?

SatansGrandma

I did 8 T2 Extermination keys back to back, and i managed to get 3 Dakra handles and 5 Frost Prime Helm BP's... last i remember Forma BP's are more common than FP helm BP's....? has anyone else noticed this or did i just get the most $&*&*#(%& run of(bad)luck?

Edited by SatansGrandma

totally honest if i had gotten 5 forma in a row i probably wouldn't have thought twice about it, and it does have the same drop rate as the FP helm. but the chances of that happening are stupidly slim, and they just changed the drops in that last hotfix because the tables were not fine. I just don't want to waste anymore keys if the only thing i'm going to get are Dakra handles and FP helms.

Between some friends and I, we ran 60 T2's earlier today and from those 60 T2 survivals and exterminates we received "2" forma BP's and the rest was Mag Prime Helms and Frost Prime Helms most of the runs. I do think however because of the new mods, weapon parts and new frames that the tables have had their drops tweaked a bit which would account for the odd drop rates and extremely unlucky ness for some players.

Between some friends and I, we ran 60 T2's earlier today and from those 60 T2 survivals and exterminates we received "2" forma BP's and the rest was Mag Prime Helms and Frost Prime Helms most of the runs. I do think however because of the new mods, weapon parts and new frames that the tables have had their drops tweaked a bit which would account for the odd drop rates and extremely unlucky ness for some players.

60 runs in a day seem highly unlikely. Unless you all ran different keys. Also, before U10.1, all Forma Reward Rates were set to 1% and lower. It is much better now.

what key has a 37% forma drop!? regardless it seems that people are having mixed results: some get one almost every run and some end up with a pile of useless MP/FP helms. right now i would do terrible things for half the formas that others have been reporting. between every login reward being WF xp and the void drops, i haven't seen a forma BP in over a week, and not for lack of trying.

what key has a 37% forma drop!? regardless it seems that people are having mixed results: some get one almost every run and some end up with a pile of useless MP/FP helms. right now i would do terrible things for half the formas that others have been reporting. between every login reward being WF xp and the void drops, i haven't seen a forma BP in over a week, and not for lack of trying.

Every tier 3 key has a 37% chance to reward a forma BP at the end, and 2% (Not sure) for a real forma.

Tier 2 keys drop forma BP at 11%.