Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lazykirby103

Invalid Code Smaris Promo Codes

Question

I tried putting the smaris promo codes when the Warframe website came back up but they didn't work and said it was invaild. Please help 😞

20 answers to this question

Same! I got home, and heard about the codes, only to find them either expired or bugged.
It would be a bit short sighted to expire the codes so quickly, they know we have jobs and lives.
I expect this is a technical issue before thinking anything else.

Just tried it again and now it worked.
Yeah I think it might have been a system overload or something like that.

Codes worked on the site for me a moment ago, SimarisCredits (i capitalized them like this)

Yeah, seems like a technical issue. Servers exploded, the site went down, someone messed up the expiration time.
Oh, well, no big deal. Just some free cheese.
At least I got my Nekros Prime and Lotus Ephemera on time 🙂 Also the show was great!

*drools* ooh sorry i was thinking about all the new toys we are going to get.... ya... codes.. right... I mean I'm a bit disappointed but knowing DE they will just hit the "Everyone gets it" button and be done with it, Or organize something else, it's not a big deal really....

NOW! time to start trying to straighten out all the bulky lore drops and plan for new toys! I figured we would need a new Dojo tile so I designed appropriately!
*rubs hands together like Alad V with a new experiment to conduct"

None the less, all the cool toys and such. I just want the codes to work. I could really use the freebies to help me move along. Fingers crossed that DE sees this and that they fix the issue soon.

I tryed two different codes, both showed invalid. first (one ducats). locked me out of the market for trying too many times, till i reset the game then did not work after reset. be nice if something worked when they posted it

just tried off the pic posted above, 10:52 EST (1 hour before ending time) nope, nada zilch. Makes me think Megan set that one up😉

I'm right there with you, and I am having the same issue. I was told that these codes would be working for up to 24 hours *after* the date they were given out, and I tried them a few minutes ago and got "Invalid code" On both the website & in the market in the game itself. I tried both capital, and lowercase. I hope this get solved before 8 A.M. PST, or else I will not be allowed to use the codes regardless, due to the 24 hour limit.

Me and my brother are having the exact same problem i hope they issue a notice soon

DE is usually pretty cool about fixing stuff like this.  but give them time, Tennocon is a bunch of work and i'm guessing they're all still busy and/or bushed.

I had the same problem on the website.  However they worked fine on the market in the orbiter.  Give it a try.

Edit: sorry, just read you already tried the market

I tried several times in the Orbiter's Market. Codes don't work. Though they supposed to be working till midnight.D-1ekJSWwAMVMuT.png

Yeah, I just tried again and just got the whole "Invalid code" business once more. I figure I will try again tonight. I hope DE extends the code for a week, or maybe just a few days, because I cannot do it, and it seems I am not the only one. It's not anybody's fault, but the servers are just real busy most likely, or something went wrong.