Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

YOUR NEKROS PRIME IS COMING IN A WEEK OR SO

It can take up to a couple of days to get the drop. I had to wait for a while to get the Ash Prime drop from last year. As long as your twitch and Warframe accounts are linked and you were logged in while watching the stream, you should be fine. 

3 hours ago, NexrosLUNA said:

It can take up to a couple of days to get the drop. I had to wait for a while to get the Ash Prime drop from last year. As long as your twitch and Warframe accounts are linked and you were logged in while watching the stream, you should be fine. 

From what I remember, the Ash Prime drop was bugged and they had to manually run a script to grant it to people who should have received it but didn't ... which is why it took a couple of days for some.

You would think the techs (both at DE and Twitch) would grow a brain and realize (after 3 years of trying) that 300k viewers is a bit much for the Twitch-Drop system and something needs reworked or supported for special events like this.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

4 minutes ago, TheMusicInTheVoid said:

tickets opened (and never answered)

First of all, the reason you're not getting an answer is because you're opening multiple tickets.

Second, it's best to wait at least a week for the both of them. That's your only option thus far.

1 minute ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

First of all, the reason you're not getting an answer is because you're opening multiple tickets.

Second, it's best to wait at least a week for the both of them. That's your only option thus far.

Multiple? I opened one when I didn't get stuff the first time. Then, weeks later, when I didn't get stuff from another event.

4 hours ago, NexrosLUNA said:

You didn't get the drop for watching last year. The system was overwhelmed, they couldn't keep track, and just gave it to anyone who had logged in to the game recently. 

1 hour ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

You would think the techs (both at DE and Twitch) would grow a brain and realize (after 3 years of trying) that 300k viewers is a bit much for the Twitch-Drop system and something needs reworked or supported for special events like this.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

I got a question. 

You said "DE Should grow a Brain"

But does DE own Twitch? or can make changes to Twitch? After all the limiting factor is Twitch supplying the information to Warframe.

9 minutes ago, xxswatelitexx said:

I got a question. 

You said "DE Should grow a Brain"

But does DE own Twitch? or can make changes to Twitch? After all the limiting factor is Twitch supplying the information to Warframe.

If a product doesn't work, you don't keep using it. Duh!