Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)LeBlingKing

YOUR NEKROS PRIME IS COMING IN A WEEK OR SO

Not everyone's....  :clem:

Spoiler

vHVf6o2.png

Still haven't received my Nekros Prime. I'm worried that it didn't register at all when I was watching that stream.

It can take up to a couple of days to get the drop. I had to wait for a while to get the Ash Prime drop from last year. As long as your twitch and Warframe accounts are linked and you were logged in while watching the stream, you should be fine. 

3 hours ago, NexrosLUNA said:

It can take up to a couple of days to get the drop. I had to wait for a while to get the Ash Prime drop from last year. As long as your twitch and Warframe accounts are linked and you were logged in while watching the stream, you should be fine. 

From what I remember, the Ash Prime drop was bugged and they had to manually run a script to grant it to people who should have received it but didn't ... which is why it took a couple of days for some.

You would think the techs (both at DE and Twitch) would grow a brain and realize (after 3 years of trying) that 300k viewers is a bit much for the Twitch-Drop system and something needs reworked or supported for special events like this.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Ryim_Drykeon:

You would think the techs (both at DE and Twitch) would grow a brain and realize (after 3 years of trying) that 300k viewers is a bit much for the Twitch-Drop system and something needs reworked or supported for special events like this.

Give it to them!

On topic: stop yelling! I know.. 

What about the Lotus Ephemera? I can live without the Nekros Prime, since I already have one, but the other can't be farmed.

And to date, I never got a single item from watching Twitch, despite linked accounts, hours of watching, and tickets opened (and never answered).

4 minutes ago, TheMusicInTheVoid said:

tickets opened (and never answered)

First of all, the reason you're not getting an answer is because you're opening multiple tickets.

Second, it's best to wait at least a week for the both of them. That's your only option thus far.

1 minute ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

First of all, the reason you're not getting an answer is because you're opening multiple tickets.

Second, it's best to wait at least a week for the both of them. That's your only option thus far.

Multiple? I opened one when I didn't get stuff the first time. Then, weeks later, when I didn't get stuff from another event.

1 minute ago, TheMusicInTheVoid said:

Multiple? I opened one when I didn't get stuff the first time. Then, weeks later, when I didn't get stuff from another event.

Well, I don't know what else to do in that case then. I just assumed you opened multiple at once. My b.

yay, some credits from selling this duplicate...... got the ephmera, was too hooked to the main event to stop befor getting another warframe i already own....

4 hours ago, NexrosLUNA said:

You didn't get the drop for watching last year. The system was overwhelmed, they couldn't keep track, and just gave it to anyone who had logged in to the game recently. 

Got the Ephemera, but not the Nekros Prime.

I had the stream up for the whole day while I slept (woo, graveyard shifts), and apparently at some point the stream hiccuped and connection error'd.

So I have no idea if I actually qualified or not, yay.

1 hour ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

I got a question. 

You said "DE Should grow a Brain"

But does DE own Twitch? or can make changes to Twitch? After all the limiting factor is Twitch supplying the information to Warframe.

9 minutes ago, xxswatelitexx said:

I got a question. 

You said "DE Should grow a Brain"

But does DE own Twitch? or can make changes to Twitch? After all the limiting factor is Twitch supplying the information to Warframe.

If a product doesn't work, you don't keep using it. Duh!

Mine just came in this morning, so they are coming

Everybody seems to be saying this, but nobody seems to have a source.

So... Source?

just got my nekros prime, morning after tenno con

Hi, I just saw RED TEXT in game completed the distributions ahead of schedule and to check our inboxes. but at dismay no items there, does that mean that the distributions of lotus ephemera and Nekros prime is done?