Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros prime tennocon drop

zugatz14

Question

So i had my computer not go to sleep so i can get the drop while i was at work. this is about the tennocon twitch drop, and so when i got home i tried to get it and it says that my message was deleted by a modderator. I watched the stream since 3;30pm et

6 answers to this question

Isn't that technically considered botting/afking? I mean, it seems like trying to cheat the system, as it's intended for people that actually watched it, not the computer that's playing it for the empty room....unless I completely misunderstood what OP was saying about "not putting the computer to sleep so I can get the reward while at work".

Edited by Vaeldious

1 minute ago, Vaeldious said:

Isn't that technically considered botting/afking? I mean, it seems like trying to cheat the system, as it's intended for people that actually watched it, not the computer that's playing it for the empty room....unless I completely misunderstood what OP was saying about "not putting the computer to sleep so I can get the reward while at work".

idk

Well, regardless, if you do qualify for it, they said several times during the stream and has been asked several times already, it could take up to 7 days to deliver. Some people have gotten it already, others have not. Best course of action is to wait, I believe.