Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara deluxe ??

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

This is how I view this whole thing also.  After seeing the original picture, I knew that changing the colors would have a dramatic effect on the look.  Now people seem to be realizing what I already knew before.  My only problem with the skin is with the asymmetry as I prefer symmetrical designs personally. 

Yeah i'm not typically a fan of asymetrical coloring.  Big reason why equinox was bleh for me.  But I have one of her tennogen and so now it's better.  I don't mind the geometry of the skin being aysmetrical as long as when I color both sides the same it looks fine.  Still not a fan of the colors they used to show her deluxe last night but i'm rarely happy with default colors on anything DE shows.  I think Garuda was the one exception for me.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

Yes.  Deluxe is supposed to take one aspect or theme part from the original design and go a different direction with it.  Like how Nidus deluxe went from being gross and fleshy to more fearful and imposing.

Ivara deluxe is still an archer/hunter.  Just in a more protective/guardian role than a stealth and frog like individual like her base.  And besides this wouldn't be the first time DE made a deluxe skin that made people go "wow what how is that like x frame?"

Ember deluxe, Octavia deluxe, Limbo deluxe come to mind.

thank you.. that's what i thought also... i like the new design.  the two colors pattern reminded me of one of those medieval crossbowman uniform

SAMOSTRIJELCI.jpg

https://husar.com.hr/croatian-middle-ages-crossbowmen/

i kind of wish the exalted bow to be a crossbow. but the one shown looks cool too...

i don't get why some player don't like it because it doesn't follow ivara tree frog theme. the whole idea is to have different theme..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaosSabre said:

Yea sadly that's the one they chose. While I was not a fan of the other japanese demon archer one it looked way better this.

Like I got no clue how this got picked. It looks nothing like Ivara. As it says there I honestly thought that was a Khora deluxe the first time I saw it.

Hilariously if it was for Khora I'd insta buy it but hard pass for Ivara. We are getting her prime anyway in a couple of month so I'll wait for that.

Was there even a choice? I thought the creator of ivara simply want to make another take on her. And this one comes to the creators mind.

Why do you think ivara deluxe have to look like the original? I get it if you simply don’t like it because it doesn’t suit your aesthetic.

in my opinion the polished up pics of the deluxe skin for ivara looks much better then what we initially got.  Enough that i would probably get it.  but I do think the whole jade skin on deviant art was overall better as compared to what de has shown us thus far for ivara..

We'll have to wait and see how it all turns out.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

21 hours ago, Thrillward said:

Just going to play devils advocate for a moment.  Does it really matter what Ivara Deluxe looks like when we're all playing Ivara in prowl mode?

64g8NWh.jpg

Fashion framing is for places such as a relay. A place where you can show off to a lot of audience. 

During gameplay you mostly see the back of a frame anyway...

4 hours ago, novalery said:

Fashion framing is for places such as a relay. A place where you can show off to a lot of audience. 

During gameplay you mostly see the back of a frame anyway...

I would have to disagree, its all about killing enemies in style.