Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara deluxe ??

it screams medieval archer for me someone you would see on a wall lightly armored looks like leather armor with boots shoulders and that one knee metal has the spike for support while kneeling ill grab a example im wondering what the bow looks like how ever

Image result for medieval archer 

4 минуты назад, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam сказал:

The official taking a second look makes me wanna refine my battle bow build for ivara. more of a like yeah knight archer or maybe bounty hunter style thing only wish is that you can use that little crossbow in place of the artemis but there's like no way lol.

I think there is a possibility of a matching skin for Artemis bow at least. And who knows, if they plan to add a pipe to Liger Ecalibur, maybe they will turn Poisonous Frog Ivara into Lady Ivara the Arbalest with an actual Arbalet.

And 10 times yes, this is not a skin for sneaking around! This is a skin for WAR.

I will miss the hood thought.

Edited by rand0mname

Just now, JackHargreav said:

Yeah that is not just a Gara. It's the child of Gara and Equinox.

I honestly don't know how somebody could look at this and go, "yup that's ivara"

I mean, she has that little ?crossbow? thing on her hip with some arrows? bolts? but other than that it looks more akin to khora than a stealthy huntress

• Like 1

Just now, rand0mname said:

I think there is a possibility of a matching skin for Artemis bow at least. And who knows, if they plan to add a pipe to Liger Ecalibur, maybe they will turn Poisonous Frog Ivara into Lady Ivara the Arbalest with an actual Arbalet.

And 10 times yes, this is not a skin for sneaking around! This is a skin for WAR.

so being a orc rouge that roll intimidation instead of stealth and just scare people into not seeing you 

1 minute ago, Etan-gK said:

I honestly don't know how somebody could look at this and go, "yup that's ivara"

I mean, she has that little ?crossbow? thing on her hip with some arrows? bolts? but other than that it looks more akin to khora than a stealthy huntress

Hip quiver kneeling metal support for one of her legs she still looks lightly armored with a few bits of metal like i said above was i saw archer before reading the corner of what it is 

3 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I will miss the hood thought.

maybe but i don't want to hype myself up too much. though yeah a matching artemis skin or maybe a crossbow skin in place would be cool. i'm all for whatever honestly I'm just curious to see what's gonna come out.

Just now, Etan-gK said:

Yep. It really is not an Ivara skin. It's a shame. The skin that OP showed would be really awesome.

• Like 1

Edit: Welp. I'm dumb. Had a nap before getting here, and my cuppa Earl Gray hasn't kicked in yet.

Eh, even if this and the Prime skin turn out meh, we still have the Youkai Tennogen. Also, due to my super-strict spending rules, this is not something I can personally start worrying about until December anyway.

Edited by KnossosTNC

10 минут назад, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam сказал:

maybe but i don't want to hype myself up too much. though yeah a matching artemis skin or maybe a crossbow skin in place would be cool. i'm all for whatever honestly I'm just curious to see what's gonna come out.

Titania butterflies will get a matching skin and Nidus maggots got a matching skin. I wounder what will happen to Wukong Prime Iron Stuff.

4 минуты назад, (XB1)COA Altair сказал:

All these ivara skins later and the best is still the default skin by far.  Guess we'll get another shot when ivara prime comes out within the next year but I'm not getting my hopes up.  

It is a hit or miss for everyone. I am glad if a favorite frame gets at least one good skin.

2 минуты назад, KnossosTNC сказал:

I dunno, looks pretty Huntress-y to me, especially the shoulder cloak detail and the leather gauntlets. Not really sold on it, but it's just concept art at this stage. That said, them thighs.

But Gara? Don't see it. Not one glassy bit.

But, eh, even if it turned out meh, we still have the Youkai Tennogen. Also, due to my super-strict spending rules, this is not something I can personally start worrying about until December anyway.

OP posted a fanmade concept.

This is official Ivara.

Спойлер

D-zgR4hWkAAmpdS.jpg:large

It's weird, that Ivara Deluxe looks kinda like it'd fit more on Equinox,
what with the two-color split and different shapes / materials (?) on either side,
and the new Ash Deluxe gives me such a heavy Inaros vibe, what's up with that.

6 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

I dunno, looks pretty Huntress-y to me, especially the shoulder cloak detail and the leather gauntlets. Not really sold on it, but it's just concept art at this stage. That said, them thighs.

But Gara? Don't see it. Not one glassy bit.

But, eh, even if this and the Prime skin turn out meh, we still have the Youkai Tennogen. Also, due to my super-strict spending rules, this is not something I can personally start worrying about until December anyway.

the yokai skin and the arcuata skin are still the go to, any time I see somebody in game with ivara it's either fresh out the foundry default or one of the tennogen skins

Edited by Etan-gK

9 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Titania butterflies will get a matching skin and Nidus maggots got a matching skin. I wounder what will happen to Wukong Prime Iron Stuff.

It is a hit or miss for everyone. I am glad if a favorite frame gets at least one good skin.

OP posted a fanmade concept.

This is official Ivara.

Hide contents

🙃 Welp. I'm dumb. Had a nap before getting here, and my cuppa Earl Gray hasn't kicked in yet.

As for the official one, I suppose some of the details could be seen as glassy bits. Overall, it just looks messy.

Still, I hope they develop it more.

Edited by KnossosTNC

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

I... do not like this Jade Sin consent.

Gloves, horns and cloak look like something slapped on because it’s “cool”. And cloak trimming looks like a carpet trim.

DE shown several deluxes in progress in art panel (check Twitter), Ivara will have an armored archer-knight look. Looks pretty well, but it does have Gara wibe.

The concept in OP is a fan made. I would not call it a better version.

Edit: official Ivara Deluxe

With those colors, it looks far more like a skin for Equinox than the stealthy Ivara.

The problem with the first concept art of Ivara deluxe is the overabundant cloth, there have been other deluxe skin concept art that had thin cloth details and they got implemented horribly (Banshee Soprana) while the deluxe concept shown today in stream seems a lot easier to implement in the game.

4 hours ago, FoxeyeValkyrie said:

but why does Ivara's Deluxe skin look more suited for Gara

funnily enough, I thought exactly the same thing. when I saw the details on the helm, I was half expecting reb to turn around and say "sorry, no I meant Gara's Deluxe", because it looks far more like a Gara skin. personally not that much of a fan of it, but a perk of being on PS4 is having Ivara's Obsidian Skin, and I a couple friends who admitted they really love my Ivara's  fashionframe (they don't usually comment on it, so it's a big deal to me , I guess.)

that skin in the OP though is AWESOME! it keeps with her theme and I love the cloak with the tassles. if I were to choose, that fan-made one wins by a mile IMO. still, I Kind of expected DE to get crazier after Limbo, and not all the deluxe skins can be winners.

6 hours ago, rand0mname said:

I... do not like this Jade Sin consent.

Gloves, horns and cloak look like something slapped on because it’s “cool”. And cloak trimming looks like a carpet trim.

DE shown several deluxes in progress in art panel (check Twitter), Ivara will have an armored archer-knight look. Looks pretty well, but it does have Gara wibe.

The concept in OP is a fan made. I would not call it a better version.

Edit: official Ivara Deluxe

I kinda have mixed feelings about this skin for my Bae.  Mostly because of the asymmetry.  

• Like 1