Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara deluxe ??

Yeah, I'm not that interested in the Ivara Delux skin concept shown especially compared to Titania's and the new Ash deluxe ..

I also didn't like the Atlas deluxe and I really wanted something to get behind when it came to Atlas..So I'm glad DE is not opposed to releasing more than one deluxe variant per frame...So here's to the hope more will follow.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

Well, if you saw the streams they told the one being worked on was created by Ivara's creator, because it was his pleasure and pet project. I don''t quite see the Ivara in it either, but hey, who knows her best than her creator, right?

Besides this skin you posted, despite being gorgeous, I believe someone said DE would have to introduce proper fur physics to actually support such a skin. Which I want badly tbh. And now that we do have 2nd deluxe skins for Ash and Nova I think it's not late yet to see this Ivara skin you posted, so fingers crossed!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

I was very happy to see Nova getting a second deluxe that I thought was really nice; hope for the same for Ivara. I'm sure plenty of folks are happy about the currently planned skin.

I wasn't all that interested in Nova's second deluxe. Until I heard the inside is all energy! 

Image result for eye shine gif

Personally I wasn’t too excited about the Ivara Deluxe on first glance. However, I’ve reconsidered that it might be good with some colorization where you have to match both Primary and Secondary colors together. I hope that doesn’t conflict with her Youkai helmet, because imho that is still the best looking Ivara helmet available (via Tennogen).

Not only that, the Deluxe skin removed the front bumper on her pelvis/crotch area. I think that deserves bonus points.

I think I'd rather a skin that doesn't fit with the base at all than yet another with freaking ugly peg legs.

Why do they keep happening? Trinity is among my most played but the peg leg plague ruins that deluxe for me.

22 minutes ago, -NightmareMoon- said:

Look DE im not here to bash on the artist but let's be real, its pretty bad I mean really bad,  as an Ivara main I really not feeling that deluxe skin at all, Reb showed something that in my opinion is way, WAY better than that:

nhPpQo6.png

THIS!!!! this is amazing, so please DE, reconsider, I beg you.

Kitsune for everyone!  DE pls....

Wait, this concept animal legs in ballet shoes with spikes are actually how artist envisioned it and not a mistake in proportions?

And here I was thinking that this mess of sea green silk, horns glued on hood, black cloak with gold carpet trim and medieval archer gloves could not get more jarring.

Edited by rand0mname

This is the second time i've seen this and while this looks neat it doesn't really have a theme at least from what i see it's just decorating ivara and giving her hooves for some reason (being based on a treefrog, which putting hooves on them isn't a twist on a treefrog design it's just random) 

While the one that is official is actually a change on the huntress theme from a sneaky archer to more of a battle archer and I think ti looks just as good if not better so we have to disagree here about which actually looks good.

A petition will do nothing, tbh.

Though I am surprised at the design they went with though as it looks more like a cross between Gara and Khora than anything related to Ivara. On top of that, it just doesn't look "deluxe" and looks just about standard.

I do hope they at least go back and rethink the design and not pull another "Deluxe" Volt and Ember.

Edited by Sean

I doubt this is the way to go, or that it will even wield any result. If anything it's an insult to Ivara's creator, no matter how some of us may not like the proposed skin. Trying to force change like this, specially on something optional and up to personal taste, is rather distasteful in itself. Then there's the fact that a frame can have 2 deluxe skins, so the one posted here is not yet ruled out.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

I am not a fan  of the new Ivara delux skin and from what I seen most of the fan base isn't thrilled either and I hope DE realizes this before they invest to much time in it. They need to go back to the drawing board and come up with something slimmer with less bulk. She is a stealth character so it should look stealthy.That picture you showed I do like more but not a big fan of the feet. I do like the idea of her having a hood or cloth like a scarf

5 minutes ago, Lustern said:

A petition may ensure that it will appear later or now. Please sign.

I will be honest, though. I won't buy the Tennocon skin for the same reason, I don't really see Ivara in it, and I drool over the one above and I still want it as well as the similar one for Excalibur. So let's hope anyway.

Just now, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I will be honest, though. I won't buy the Tennocon skin for the same reason, I don't really see Ivara in it, and I drool over the one above and I still want it as well as the similar one for Excalibur. So let's hope anyway.

I just need more signature so spread the word. please