Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara deluxe ??

Just now, Lustern said:

But this could also become a 2nd deluxe for ivara. It would help give DE new ideas.

They don't need our help to decide to make a 2nd deluxe skin - they'll do it in its own time, because they can make money from it. Nor do they need "new" ideas.

As if this was a new idea. This is a really old fan concept, of which we can all be sure DE is aware. But the person who made Ivara decided to go in this direction, and at DE they allow for experimentation and artistic freedom, no matter how much the forums roar and cry.

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I already said so in a Thread some minutes prior to yours

I see well if you do like the design please sign it would increase the chances of it becoming real.

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

They don't need our help to decide to make a 2nd deluxe skin - they'll do it in its own time, because they can make money from it. Nor do they need "new" ideas.

As if this was a new idea. This is a really old fan concept, of which we can all be sure DE is aware. But the person who made Ivara decided to go in this direction, and at DE they allow for experimentation and artistic freedom, no matter how much the forums roar and cry.

That fan concept is not old it came out in April of this year.

1 hour ago, Evan_Johnson said:

I am not a fan  of the new Ivara delux skin and from what I seen most of the fan base isn't thrilled either and I hope DE realizes this before they invest to much time in it. They need to go back to the drawing board and come up with something slimmer with less bulk. She is a stealth character so it should look stealthy.That picture you showed I do like more but not a big fan of the feet. I do like the idea of her having a hood or cloth like a scarf

This is the same people that released ember vermillion. It's going to get released.

I really love when people complain that a Deluxe skin doesn't fit the base skin's theme/inspiration. That is the point. Your choices are to buy it or not, not have the exact skin you want at the exact time you want.

On 2019-07-06 at 10:14 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Looks to me like a Greek/Roman Huntress (probably inspired by Diana?). I don't really see the issue TBH. Is she a bow huntress? Yes. If so, what's the issue, exactly?

This is the whole point of the deluxe skin, to take a spin on everything. Otherwise we could get rid of Nyx, Octavia and Nidus, to name a few.

Nailed it.

• Like 1

ivara jade skin could've been offical deluxe skin, the one from tennocon ivara deluxe skin can go hell with ember deluxe skin, so omegathicc ivara and doesnt even look like female frame its more like male frame.

Edited by Guest

offical ivara deluxe skin it looks more like gara than ivara, *nope im not gonna support that skin, i would support for ivara jade skin more than that gara ripoff *

On 2019-07-07 at 7:49 AM, LSG501 said:

She does actually have other uses than her 4, such as cc and buffs,

Her two cc abilities are meh. One is inconsistent with decent range the other is consistent with no range at all. Her buffs are niche and a pain to pick up, lool at Octavia or Wisp for buffing done correctly. Her 4 outside of one boss fight is just "ok" damage.

1 hour ago, stormy505 said:

Her two cc abilities are meh. One is inconsistent with decent range the other is consistent with no range at all. Her buffs are niche and a pain to pick up, lool at Octavia or Wisp for buffing done correctly. Her 4 outside of one boss fight is just "ok" damage. 

I do love a partial quote which misses off the bit where I already said that others do it better...

The full sentence is below, note the bit after your quote:

On 2019-07-07 at 3:49 PM, LSG501 said:

She does actually have other uses than her 4, such as cc and buffs, although other frames do do it better in most cases.

The deluxe skin is a hard pass for me...I'm not a fan of sliced armor look you see in Khora, Gara (to some extent), and now this one...I'll just have to wait for the Prime or another Tennogen skin or alt helm that actually gets closer to the look I am hoping for...Then there's always the chance of  another secondary deluxe somewhere in the works..

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

On 2019-07-06 at 11:01 AM, LSG501 said:

I just wish they'd hurry up with Titania's, that's taking far too long compared with deluxes that were shown after her reveal at tennocon last year...

Meanwhile poor Zephyr just sits in the corner and cries, because her deluxe is apparently dead.  But the Pixie Moth deluxe does look nice, I'll definitely be getting that one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CyberProtoTikiHead said:

....mate are you blind? look at the horns and yes the colors are close to gara i dont get why this skin was chosen at all

Only as much as you are. As I realized that this skin shown by OP is not the skin that DE made and I even said the skin is like the child of Equinox and Gara.

2 hours ago, EmberStar said:

Meanwhile poor Zephyr just sits in the corner and cries, because her deluxe is apparently dead.  But the Pixie Moth deluxe does look nice, I'll definitely be getting that one.

I too will get titanias deluxe they showed off.  And like you feel sad the zephyr was abandoned.

On 2019-07-06 at 7:25 PM, InsomniaTheMistress said:

I hope DE never add it to the game.

How can you not respect artist's vision. The guy working on this skin is the same guy who designed Ivara in the first plact (at least that's what they said). Who the fk cares if it looks more like Khora. Limbo's deluxe looks like Revenant, so what?

I am grateful for his work and I will definitely buy this skin. If you don't like it, just move on and stop saying stuff like this, because you are acting like a little kid who didn't get the toy he wanted.

Edited by -LB-Tanuki
  • Like 1