Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Systems Are A Myth

Champion_Argos

So they "fixed" the void drops but I still can't seem to get those Mag prime systems. It's bad enough that Tower III Survival keys are the rarest of all the keys.

I would have rather gotten the systems, than 50 free platinum for sure.

If we could just get some confirmation of how the Survival rewards work in the void.

Does the time matter or not? Cmon Steve let me know please!

based on the datamined info, and the info in Wiki posts by users. Time doesn't matter.

PS.: Some ppl still say T2 Sruv 15min, and T3 Surv 5min has the highest chances.

That data table was released before this hotfix. You could even say that those data tables were the reason for the hotfix.

Got systems at 5 minute mark on T3 Survival. Well it was like 7:02. But that counts as the first 'tier' of survival completion times.

It's there. Just pray to the RNG gods (or invite me to your game because I have god-tier luck, and it may rub off on you).

How does Tier3 Survival is the rarest by the way...? All you need to do is playing any low level survival mission and get to 15 mins mark.

At least it's less RNG than all of defense mission.

well. I have yet to get any T3 Surv key. Always T3 MobDef keys... doing Mimas 15min runs.

well, as much as I have complained, I got Mag Prime Systems from T3 survival 2 days ago, 15 minutes.

they're there.

and of course time doesn't matter if you don't know what reward you are going to extraction for, which is why the reward UI that tells you what you're getting at the 5, 10, 15 minute mark is a nice idea.

Edited by shr0ud

I've done 5 T3's Survivals so far and i've gotten 4 Forma BP's from them.......the Last was Mag Prime Chassis.

I really shouldn't complain but i think the Forma drop-rate might be a little high atm......either that or i'm just really lucky/unlucky  (depends on your Point of View)

I've done 5 T3's Survivals so far and i've gotten 4 Forma BP's from them.......the Last was Mag Prime Chassis.

I really shouldn't complain but i think the Forma drop-rate might be a little high atm......either that or i'm just really lucky/unlucky  (depends on your Point of View)

I'm not sure there's a middle ground here really. Newer players will eat forma like candy. Vet players will be tossing them on the pile with a sigh. It probably would have been a better idea to put the forma in the tower II pool and removed it from 3. It seems to be where the greater number of people need it. Tower III players tend to want other things when farming there.

I'm not sure there's a middle ground here really. Newer players will eat forma like candy. Vet players will be tossing them on the pile with a sigh. It probably would have been a better idea to put the forma in the tower II pool and removed it from 3. It seems to be where the greater number of people need it. Tower III players tend to want other things when farming there.

i think the middle ground is what they had it at before....both T2 and T3 having 11 or 12% forma bp drop rate. that was reasonable.  having T3 at 37% seems to push out the needed items from the run.

I have used a couple dozen keys to no avail. I simply gave up.

I spent who knows how many missions to secure keys and then waste one key after another in hopes of a singular drop.

Sad really the way it setup and takes place for rare few people.

This is not good, not good at all.

Edited by Fiia