Jump to content
LinkaBell

What happened to Atlas Prime???

Recommended Posts

I see Wukong is being primed, he should've came after Atlas.
I am rather sad to see that Atlas isn't being primed.
Idk if a DE is able to respond to confirm, but isn't Atlas supposed to be primed? 
I'm pretty sure many of us Warframe fans really hoped for that.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wukong came out first before Atlas...

Well, in China at least.

And for now, Wukong is at least a lot more usable than Atlas as it is.

Edited by ConsumerJTC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConsumerJTC said:

Wukong came out first before Atlas...

Well, in China at least.

And for now, Wukong is at least a lot more usable than Atlas as it is.

Unless I'm braindead and forget the order of Wukong and Atlas.
Which is most likely the case. LOL

No joke though, I thought Atlas was before Wukong so that might've been my own mistake and forgetting the chronological order.

I'll probably just delete this thread cause I realized how silly this was LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atlas prime will be released in ~90 days (as that's how long it takes for a new prime when another prime is released). He is next in line to be primed, that is all.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, technically he was released in China first, but for the rest of the world he was after atlas. I see a rather large voicing from players that Atlas probably could use a few tweaks upon arrival, he is one of the least used warframes, so they probably will look into that before his prime like they did with wukong. It might just be a blessing in the long run. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (PS4)FK2P said:

Yeah, technically he was released in China first, but for the rest of the world he was after atlas. I see a rather large voicing from players that Atlas probably could use a few tweaks upon arrival, he is one of the least used warframes, so they probably will look into that before his prime like they did with wukong. It might just be a blessing in the long run. 

No “one of the least used”, in 2018 he WAS the least used. The previous holder for that was banshee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Guess they are counting the Chinese release date for Wukong

Edited by Warhydra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he got into a traffic accident on the way to work, don't worry he'll be fine, but its gonna take a few months of recovery before he gets here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See, I wouldn’t worry about this too much, as some people have pointed out the main release order is likely the internal one for the difference between Wukong and Atlas.

The only time a male frame has jumped the release order is Frost, the second Prime ever, who was also the first frame released after the base 8. His popularity did drive him up the order there.

It’s the female frames that get re-ordered every year (there are at least four instances of queue jumping in that regard) and it’s almost exclusively due to the Christmas release being the real money-maker for DE.

Frames like Nova or Valkyr jumping up the line in place of frames like Zephyr, that kind of thing is an almost yearly occurrence. Almost.

The fun will be seeing who gets Christmas this year, actually, because we’re supposed to get Ivara, but the two frames after are Titania and Octavia. While Octavia is insanely popular, I’m not sure it’s enough to jump her over Ivara, especially when Octavia is due for a Christmas release anyway, but that does leave Titania... Empyrean is being released soon, all the Archwing stuff is being updated, they will have to be working on Titania anyway because of that... She may hit Christmas just to showcase the new improvements.

Could be interesting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

See, I wouldn’t worry about this too much, as some people have pointed out the main release order is likely the internal one for the difference between Wukong and Atlas.

The only time a male frame has jumped the release order is Frost, the second Prime ever, who was also the first frame released after the base 8. His popularity did drive him up the order there.

It’s the female frames that get re-ordered every year (there are at least four instances of queue jumping in that regard) and it’s almost exclusively due to the Christmas release being the real money-maker for DE.

Frames like Nova or Valkyr jumping up the line in place of frames like Zephyr, that kind of thing is an almost yearly occurrence. Almost.

The fun will be seeing who gets Christmas this year, actually, because we’re supposed to get Ivara, but the two frames after are Titania and Octavia. While Octavia is insanely popular, I’m not sure it’s enough to jump her over Ivara, especially when Octavia is due for a Christmas release anyway, but that does leave Titania... Empyrean is being released soon, all the Archwing stuff is being updated, they will have to be working on Titania anyway because of that... She may hit Christmas just to showcase the new improvements.

Could be interesting.

I will riot if Ivara prime isn't my christmas present >:T

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

I will riot if Ivara prime isn't my christmas present >:T

Rioting with you ^^

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

The fun will be seeing who gets Christmas this year, actually, because we’re supposed to get Ivara

I will be really livid if Ivara Prime gets pushed back as well. I hate the curse of the December release time, but I am aware I always have to entertain the idea of the schedule being changed. I just won't be happy if it does change.

Would be a slightly more bitter pill to swallow since December 3rd 2019 would be Ivara's "birthday"; she finally turns 4 years old by that point and it would feel like a kick in the nads to have the December prime release slot go to somebody else, to me at least.

Edited by BlindStalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's a concept: maybe the skipped atlas prime so the dynamic duo (wukong and Nezha) could be primed in order?

 

would i have preferred atlas prime? sure, but knowing that Nezha prime is VERY LIKELY the next prime after wukong makes me happy as he's one of my favorite frames.

 

it also makes more sense to release those two together seeing as how they come from the same mythos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-07 at 9:28 PM, Aldain said:

I think he got into a traffic accident on the way to work, don't worry he'll be fine, but its gonna take a few months of recovery before he gets here.

This made me laugh so hard thank you xD
 

On 2019-07-08 at 5:28 AM, Birdframe_Prime said:

See, I wouldn’t worry about this too much, as some people have pointed out the main release order is likely the internal one for the difference between Wukong and Atlas.

The only time a male frame has jumped the release order is Frost, the second Prime ever, who was also the first frame released after the base 8. His popularity did drive him up the order there.

It’s the female frames that get re-ordered every year (there are at least four instances of queue jumping in that regard) and it’s almost exclusively due to the Christmas release being the real money-maker for DE.

Frames like Nova or Valkyr jumping up the line in place of frames like Zephyr, that kind of thing is an almost yearly occurrence. Almost.

The fun will be seeing who gets Christmas this year, actually, because we’re supposed to get Ivara, but the two frames after are Titania and Octavia. While Octavia is insanely popular, I’m not sure it’s enough to jump her over Ivara, especially when Octavia is due for a Christmas release anyway, but that does leave Titania... Empyrean is being released soon, all the Archwing stuff is being updated, they will have to be working on Titania anyway because of that... She may hit Christmas just to showcase the new improvements.

Could be interesting.

Well I do appreciate all the comments, and yeah I did incidentally freak out a little bit. I was too focused on the chronological order above anything else, so I was worried they purposely skipped Atlas for Wukong. But thank you guys. xD

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 7.7.2019 um 21:47 schrieb (PS4)FK2P:

Yeah, technically he was released in China first, but for the rest of the world he was after atlas. I see a rather large voicing from players that Atlas probably could use a few tweaks upon arrival, he is one of the least used warframes, so they probably will look into that before his prime like they did with wukong. It might just be a blessing in the long run. 

Woah let's hope that.. atlas is very underwhelming at the moment.. I tried to hype myself up with an umbral build, but all I do is using my weapons instead of abilities.. just.. boring v.v but his buttocks is great with the deluxe skin ^^

Also, why is this in feedback?🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...