Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalubur Abilities Changed?

Urbanspaceman

After update 10, my Excalubur Prime changed a lot. Didnt see that in the patch notes tho.

All abilities now seem to grant less or none! invulneribility, I died a lot WHILE slash dashing , and the blinding spell animations also seems not to grant invulnerability anymore...

His ultimate seems to got a buff, higher range in all directions, but here u still die very offen due to his lasting animation, that also grants no invulnerability.

I think he was buffed on low/mid level, but is barely playable on high level anymore now.... this is bad :(

Edited by Urbanspaceman

After update 10, my Excalubur Prime changed a lot. Didnt see that in the patch notes tho.

All abilities now seem to grant less or none! invulneribility, I died a lot WHILE slash dashing , and the blinding spell animations also seems not to grant invulnerability anymore...

His ultimate seems to got a buff, higher range in all directions, but here u still die very offen due to his lasting animation, that also grants no invulnerability.

I think he was buffed on low/mid level, but is barely playable on high level anymore now.... this is bad :(

Wait wait wait.

Excalibur was playable on high level?

Nothing seems different about good ol' Excal. You must not be doing something right; I use Excal as my main, and I find nothing different.

Wait wait wait.

Excalibur was playable on high level?

Dats rite. Go in an blind s*(#, then let team mates go in for rear guard surprise. Or just RJ everything and run around waiting for energy to regen. Fun stuff

Ummmm... Radial Javelin's animation never granted invulnerability. His little flourish during/after it got me killed more than once. None of his abilities ever gave invulnerability, although slash dash was nice because I rarely got hit during it, save by Toxics. But yeah, that's why I sold Excal as soon as I got Ash, and regretted picking Excal as my starter.