Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)whoistimjones

"Everyone can Blink now"

The Itzal is still good even if it no longer has blink as its first ability. Just because something is not the best does not mean its not worth using.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Chimaera244 said:

The Itzal is still good even if it no longer has blink as its first ability. Just because something is not the best does not mean its not worth using.

Itzal does have some useful moves outside of blink, but it does not help when the abilities of each archwing are mostly not that impressive even despite what some can do. Though you can likely blame them not having very strong mods like corrupted mods and what not to make some really scale up or some require a specific augment (aka COLD SNAP) to be something so absurdly useful, it negates the rather lackluster use for that specific ability without the augment.

Each archwing does have a niche on some ends, but just like comparing loki to ivara, you might as well say archwings need its own versions of Ivara instead of being stuck as Loki. Some have some very simple to use abilities, but otherwise they do not really serve much purpose except maybe a damage stick or do one very simple thing.

Though with MODULAR archwings going to come, i feel like we will get the Catchmoon gag all over again and pretty much make any archwing that is not the modular version, become extremely obsolete, if the various setups for the modular archwing includes abilities similar or more tactic-fully useful compared to the older ones.

If all you're using Itzal for is Blink, no wonder everybody's so bad at archwing. He's got three top-tier abilities and one that's merely pretty great.

I guess you don't.

For myself on the other hand Blink is only really used for getting away from the Exploiter Orb or during the dash for the exit after I'm done with open world. Other than that I use its 2 for stealth kills in open world or along side 3 (which I find to be OP in space).

Itzal's still going to be good. You're arguing over a buff. 

The alternative would have been the removal or nerfing of blink so be grateful lol.

In terms of high level archwing missions, I'd go with Amesha.

On 2019-07-08 at 3:38 PM, (PS4)Double991 said:

Itzal's still going to be good. You're arguing over a buff. 

The alternative would have been the removal or nerfing of blink so be grateful lol.

In terms of high level archwing missions, I'd go with Amesha.

I'm not arguing at all. I asked a question. Maybe read the post next time. And I'm not going to be grateful over a possibility not happening because then I'd be arguing with the same people(you) over why it was justified. Thx, but no thx.