Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

twitch desync'd itself apparetly

MineSmasher133

So yesterday, like many of us, I watched the tennocon stream to see what warframe had planned for the future, but of course, I also wanted the lotus ephemera. I started watching the stream as soon as it was up, and watched it for the whole day. Even if there were pannels I was less interested in, I left the stream running on the side. When the time came for tennolive, I was ecstatic and I'm sure, everyone else was. The thing in all of that, was that I wasn't on my computer at the time(I watched the whole event from the mobile app), and so I couldn't login to check if I got the ephemera. Loging in this morning, I was thus expecting 2 messages from teshin, one with the ephemera and one with nek p, but I got nothing. I then decided to check a bit deeper in case there was any problem with my twitch sync. Before I go on, mind that I've been synced with twitch for about 2 years now, I watch every devstream and prime time and I've never had any problem with twitch drops. But when I checked about 30 minutes ago in my account settings, what do I see ? "twitch sync: there was a problem linking your twitch and warframe account". WTF ??? how could it have desynced??? even when I changed my alias, I desynced and resynced it to avoid any problem and didn't get any, but on the big day, "Uh oH, We CoUlDnT SynC YoUr AcCouNtS, OOpsIe WoOpsIe". And now I'll never get that ephemera since DE doesn't retroactively gift things to accounts. Sorry if this feels like venting but I'm honnestly pissed at whatever caused that problem, be it twitch or DE, and I'm also pissed that I didn't think about checking that prior to the livestream.

4 hours ago, Shoryuu said:

It desynced for me too but I synced it back during the stream. Try and send a ticket to DE and explain what happened, they might give you the stuff 

nah, it's clearly stated on the support site that they can't gift any drops to accounts