Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.... Wisp and Mirage Deluxe, when?

Maka.Bones

Kek

But seriously though, Mirage Deluxe when? *Looks at Geoff* ಠ⌣ಠ

I get it, i get it.... You guys did such an amazing job with mirage prime, that you're not even sure how you can make a deluxe that doesn't look ugly by comparison. You probably feel like there's no POSSIBLE way to outdo yourselves... Mirage prime just looks SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL, amirite? I believe in you guys though!  YOU CAN DO EET!!! 😄❤️

So yeah... now about that wisp deluxe... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Edited by Maka.Bones

"Oh come on. Wisp Deluxe? Really? She JUST came out, dude! There's no way DE would start making a Deluxe skin this early on for such a relatively new frame-"

1kxt8krrthq21.jpg

"........Well..........s***...."

Edited by Tangent-Valley
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

"Oh come on. Wisp Deluxe? Really? She JUST came out, dude! There's no way DE would start making a Deluxe skin this early on for such a relatively new frame-"

1kxt8krrthq21.jpg

"........Well..........s***...."

Oh yeah good point! How could I forget about garuda!?

They LITERALLY just released wisp... And while I'd kinda like them to do a version of her where she's just a collection of hollow pieces tethered together by a core of pulsing energy which grows steadily dimmer as her energy decreases or brighter as it increases.... Emphasizing the whole ghost thing... That isn't coming any time soon.

F for zephyr's canceled deluxe

and let no one forget that nyx technically has TWO deluxe skins now. Yes the first one was really old, and it's a dark sector reference but so is excalibur's, he doesn't have a second one and he's the posterboy. There's no excuse for nyx pasithea to exist. not that paseithea is bad, but they made it instead of a deluxe for any other frame that didn't already have one, just because one of the devs is a nyx main and that's infuriating

I want an ivara delux skin more than anything.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BlindStalker said:

Skyers has been working on an Ivara deluxe for some time now and It was finally revealed during the Tennocon 2019 stream.

Reveal hidden contents

D-zgR4hWkAAmpdS.jpg:large

Yeah I just watched that part of the stream after I posted that. Second Excalibur deluxe coming too, which looks so good I'm not even mad.

Not a fan of that Ivara deluxe tho. The helmet looks more like khora and it kindof throws our her stealth hunter theme entirely for more of an armored warrior look, except it keeps the arrow quiver on her left arm. Also a bit of equinox with the color split down the middle. Doesn't match her at all.

I'd put it on the same level as octavia's. At least Octavia's deluxe stuck with the music theme. Unlike Octavia's tho it looks quite good. But it just feels nothing like the same frame.

Edited by PollexMessier
removed some redundancy

On 2019-07-07 at 5:17 PM, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

They LITERALLY just released wisp... And while I'd kinda like them to do a version of her where she's just a collection of hollow pieces tethered together by a core of pulsing energy which grows steadily dimmer as her energy decreases or brighter as it increases.... Emphasizing the whole ghost thing... That isn't coming any time soon.

While wisp isn't a ghost, that does sound like a pretty badass "energy" skin concept. Idk they skipped over a few deluxe skins, so maybe they'll do wisp soon? 

Mentioning wisp was actually kind of a joke. This post is more about how they skipped over a few deluxe skins (like Mirage's deluxe... but I won't complain if they skip over everyone to make a wisp deluxe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  )

Edited by Maka.Bones