Sign in to follow this  
BiancaRoughfin

Wukong/Prime's Tail as Auxiliary Attachment

Swazdo-Lah fellow Tennos!

Yesterday Wukong Prime came out (Woohoo!) and im not going to mention how much his Prime version outshines his normal form in looks.

Now, what really got me a bit upset is that, i have the Wukong Mithra Skin that i started using for a wile now and so far only problems i had with it was the leg armor parts that werent being properly applied to the skin when it came out but that got fixed soon after.

With his Prime variant there is a problem, if you use the Skin he loses his Tail and you are forced to use the Prime details turned on in order to view his tail.

I was thinking maybe it would be best if [DE] made Wukong's tail an Auxiliary attachment just as Nekro's Binds and Valkyr's Bonds, this way players would be able to attach the Prime tail with any Skin or even just opt out on having a tail if they wanted.

What are other Tenno's opinions on this?

no

we need something better than that.

what if he could hold datamass, excavator battery and stuff with his tail allowing him to still use primary weapons? there has to be a use for the tail

Just now, Cicasajt said:

no

what if he could hold datamass, excavator battery and stuff with his tail allowing him to still use primary weapons? there has to be a use for the tail

Realistic feedbacks please...

Posted (edited)

Well, I can't say I have experienced any issues with his tail. Specially with prime since I don't have it yet. But options never hurt imo.

As for the skins, I also purchased Mithra now with the rework and damn, do I love that glow. Even more so with the dual energy colors, both on the tail and his "leg cover thingy". Prime is much better than regular, but I think I'll still stick with Mithra as I get Wukong Prime.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Realistic feedbacks please...

it is realistic. you narrow minded thing. u think ur a grandmaster and say whatever u want. even if u dont like something it still can be relevant/realistic/true

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cicasajt said:

no

I like your way of thinking, the possibilities of that tail are endless, though I'd rather have his glowing anus back.

3 hours ago, Cicasajt said:

it is realistic. you narrow minded thing. u think ur a grandmaster and say whatever u want. even if u dont like something it still can be relevant/realistic/true

Its not realistic because despite being a good idea, we both know well [DE] would never make it a thing as Wukong is already too strong.

Me being a Grandmaster changes nothing, my opinion is not worth more or less than your own, stop the inferiority complex.

6 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Its not realistic because despite being a good idea, we both know well [DE] would never make it a thing as Wukong is already too strong.

Me being a Grandmaster changes nothing, my opinion is not worth more or less than your own, stop the inferiority complex.

well then be realistinc and shut your mouth. de wont even read this but if they did they wont remove the tail just because a grand f master doesnt like it