Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone's Complaining...

Kvzakau

Be glad that digital extremes doesn't just completely ignore us like nexon does there players... cause to be honest they don't owe us anything.. and we sit here an cry like 3 year old when we don't get something. The drop tables will get fixed soon, just relax, let DE and the others take a breather.. they got this update with a few bugs, its ok.. they aren't perfect... you all act like they won't fix it. Be glad they actually apologized about the bugs and gave us FREE platinum. So sick of these people whining on the forums about how they can't get a mag prime blueprint.... ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE EASY YOU DIP S#&$..God. Flame me all you want, its true.. so many people are ungrateful on these forums..and its just literally sick.

You picked today of all days to post this? Man... Where were you when Update 10 originally launched? 

Side Note: When you start insulting people, and posting in this ranty, irritating format, you aren't getting yourself anywhere and you don't much better than the people complaining left and right.

Just had to vent my anger somewhere.. apologies it had to be here :\. These people obviously were raised with absolutely no manners..

Meanwhile, I'm just here playing my own mission runs in Warframe and not get myself bothered by all the complaints in the forum.

Ignorance is a bliss.

You're right. Should just stay off the forums.. next post i see'll be "ZOMG MAG PRIMES IMPOSSIBLE TO GET QQ DE IS A (insert profanity)." Edited by Kvzakau

iirc, the drops on her were actually broken at first...

even now, the drop rate is abysmal.

.... Dude they're not.. i've seen a few mag primes running around. You'll get it, just not now..

I have all 3 pieces i just need the blueprint.. which i'll get from playing the game, and not wasting my time on here whining to DE.

Edited by Kvzakau

.... Dude they're not.. i've seen a few mag primes running around. You'll get it, just not now..

have a few clan mates with her, so im not saying that someone cant get her, im just saying that its very hard to.

luck being what it is, some will get her fast, others not so much.

i happen to be rather unlucky.

ive done far more than a few runs, and ive yet to even get more than 2 parts for any of the new stuff.

luck/rng is not a good system to base BP loot from. mods, sure, but not BPs/parts.

(inb4 "QQ more")

"Be glad that digital extremes doesn't just completely ignore us like nexon does there players..."

I agree.

"cause to be honest they don't owe us anything.."

Unless they like having an unhappy vocal playerbase.

"and we sit here an cry like 3 year old when we don't get something."

Like nugget_ said, because they totally haven't done anything worthy of complaining about /sarcasm

"The drop tables will get fixed soon, just relax, let DE and the others take a breather.."

Right, because DE would have fixed the drop tables if people hadn't seen the data mined data (although they've kinda sorta not really fixed the void. It's borderline ok.)

"they got this update with a few bugs,"

This made me laugh. "A few bugs" please, there were plenty of bugs, as normal, and they just get stacked on top of older bugs.

" its ok.. they aren't perfect..."

Right, that's why people are giving feedback to let them know what is wrong currently.

"you all act like they won't fix it."

Wyrm's crowd dispersion was broken for SIX MONTHS. SIX. MONTHS. (I think, I know it was around in U7, and wasn't fixed for a good while)

"Be glad they actually apologized about the bugs and gave us FREE platinum."

I agree on the plat, although that feels more like a stop gap if you will, something to (literally) buy some goodwill. And, the apology was nice, don't get me wrong, but actions > words at this point. Anyone can say sorry, but now we watch and see if they have learned.

"So sick of these people whining on the forums about how they can't get a mag prime blueprint.... ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE EASY YOU DIP S#&$.."

It however should also not be theoretically impossible for some people/take an insane amount of runs. There's a point where RNG is too much and needs some checks and balances.

"Flame me all you want, its true.. so many people are ungrateful on these forums..and its just literally sick."

No, it's not "true" it's your opinion.

Be glad that digital extremes doesn't just completely ignore us like nexon does there players... cause to be honest they don't owe us anything.. and we sit here an cry like 3 year old when we don't get something. The drop tables will get fixed soon, just relax, let DE and the others take a breather.. they got this update with a few bugs, its ok.. they aren't perfect... you all act like they won't fix it. Be glad they actually apologized about the bugs and gave us FREE platinum. So sick of these people whining on the forums about how they can't get a mag prime blueprint.... ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE EASY YOU DIP S#&$..God. Flame me all you want, its true.. so many people are ungrateful on these forums..and its just literally sick.

Be grateful for what exactly? They charge money. Nexon isn't even a developer so I think you're confused. 50 Platinum is an insult. It's like tossing coins at someone as payment. Stop acting like they need to "fix" it. It's just changing a value it's not hard.    

People should stop complaining,they fixed it,they said their sorry,AND they gave us FREE platinum,that's more of a sorry that you could get from other games (League of legends for example,where devs don't give a F*** if the game crashes for EUW 24/7 and there's horrible lag for 1 month). So stop *@##$ing

People should stop complaining,they fixed it,they said their sorry,AND they gave us FREE platinum,that's more of a sorry that you could get from other games (League of legends for example,where devs don't give a F*** if the game crashes for EUW 24/7 and there's horrible lag for 1 month). So stop *@##$ing

No, they haven't fixed even CLOSE to most of the things people were complaining about. They also gave us less than $5, which while is a nice gesture, is also barely anything (watch this: http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/microtransactions explains why giving out these free tastes of "premium" is good).

Also, so what if another company is bad? That doesn't mean every other company must be as bad (or worse) to be considered bad. A 2 pound pile of poop might be bad, but a 1 pound pile of poop is still poop.

Also, while saying "sorry, we messed up" is great, this also wasn't the first time they messed up this bad. Right now sorry is a little band-aid on a cut artery. What they need to do is actions. They need to do stuff that SHOWS they've learned, and are intent are fixing everything.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Ignore the cry babies if the game was really as bad as they act like it is, they would have quit, So obviously taking what they say at face value is a mistake. When someone talks like their rights are being violated because they don't like a change in a online game during beta, they have obviously have lost their sense of proportion.

A huge percentage of people that play any game do not even post, so forum behavior is no indication of how well received a game is, if forums were a direct reflection of how happy gamers were with a game WoW's forums would be a big love fest and yet they are one of the worst i have ever been on.

Edited by Tuchaka

"Ignore the cry babies if the game was really as bad as they act like it is, they would have quit,"

OR... call us crazy... OR we'd try to change the game.

"So obviously taking what they say at face value is a mistake."

I love how you just dismiss everything we have to say.

"When someone talks like their rights are being violated because they don't like a change in a online game during beta, they have obviously have lost their sense of proportion."

Quote me the post where someone says their rights were infringed upon, or some other garbage that you're spewing.

" A huge percentage of people that play any game do not even post, so forum behavior is no indication of how well received a game is, if forums were a direct reflection of how happy gamers were with a game WoW's forums would be a big love fest and yet they are one of the worst i have ever been on."

The forums are a place for feedback, not love fests. Love fests get us nowhere. Forums are the place people come to post when they're annoyed by something, or feel something is wrong with the game.

Forums are the place people come to post when they're annoyed by something, or feel something is wrong with the game.

or they come to post pointless threads.

oh, and trolling, dont forget trolling.

on topic:

there are justifiable reasons why a good number of people are complaining as of late.

mag drops are just a small part of a bigger issue that has yet to be addressed.

true, some take it too far past "full retard", but still...

Edited by alchemistjkt

OPs words: DE is crap, but not as Crap as Nexon. True? yes. Should we just hug them for being crap, but not us crap as Nexon? no.

..Did you even get the point of this forum? I think not, read it again please, no one said DE's was crap... i was simply saying be glad they AREN'T like nexon... 

or they come to post pointless threads.

oh, and trolling, dont forget trolling.

True, true...

on topic:

there are justifiable reasons why a good number of people are complaining as of late.

mag drops are just a small part of a bigger issue that has yet to be addressed.

true, some take it too far past "full retard", but still...

Exactly. Mag prime is just the latest flaw with the system (RNG) you can 60+ times in the void easily trying to get mag prime, but you only need 4 runs. Every run that doesn't give a mag prime is a wasted run, and no matter how many runs you do, until you get that last mag prime BP, you are no closer than when you got your 3rd BP