Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'Magnetize' doesn't need to change.

Urthehmiel

It seems that are after the cgi trailer at TennoGen there are rumours regarding a rework for Mag. 

I'm fine with possible changes to Pull, Polerize and Crush; but please God do not change Magnetize - it's literally her only ability worth a damn beyond level 60. It's ability to constantly circulate weapon fire and stacking explosive damage to ridiculous amounts allows it to synergies with well if the right weapon is built properly.
The Mag/Lanka combo (sorry for the poor quality).

The problem isn't even that her kit is necessarily bad, the problem is that shields/ over shields aren't good/ don't do anything. They really need to fix that and Magnetic damage.

I figured the easiest method would be to add a hold and charge component to her Pull.

It's already a targeted and telekinetic + magnetic abilit and she could certainly use another Defensive ability given all the immunity going around.

The bullet stopping would work well with augmented Crush and finally prolly make it not a death sentence to use Crush in general.

26 minutes ago, MrTitan123 said:

I agree with what other people are saying about having pull attract bullets. While we’re at it, make volt’s shock have a held beam function as well. Two nice little additions to the starter frames.

Yes, maybe add more potent shield interaction. The current version is kinda lame doesn't even cause status.

Hold and hit Electric Shield to have it Arc in a radius around the shield doing damage Electric status.