Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Release Date?

Torbamf

il y a 2 minutes, Kaotyke a dit :

Are you sure? Those ships always looked like that.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/W262kD

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OL5ee

The grineer galeon from Empyrean got some kind of "tower" that the old one doesn't have, and the back reactor is a cylinder on the Empyrean version and the old one have a squared one.

The corpus obelisk is definitly the new one, I've already seen the entire 3d model ingame during the Archwing quest (but it's maybe patched now)

Totally sure of that, also because when you're on your liset the 3d model on your windows are not the one on the starchart for all the mentionned ships.

UdWlMRa.png

PJ7bxvH.png

O6nHKTw.png

5yTVwtu.png

Edited by Etzu

Hum good eyes

Maybe there is h̶̡̯̮̺͛̏̊̀̃͋̌̑̚ơ̵̧͈̪̜̮͎̣͙̔͛́̐͌̽̓͘̕͜ͅp̷̻̞̠̱̋́̀̽̒̚̚e̷̬̱͚̪͚̠̫̯͌̌̾̈́̋͠

Edit: I am pretty sure they where not like that before, always had off textures, I can make sure tho by going back on vids and such just to be sure 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 2:25 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:
On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 2:25 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

2. I am also guilty of buying PA 

What's wrong with supporting DE? I think anyone who plays the game for a long enough time SHOULD send them a little money, as it keeps the game going and gives them more resources to work with. Is there really a split in the community where buying Prime Access is considered a sin or something? I get FTP players don't want to pay and take pride in grinding things completely. But if not for folks like us the game would have long since folded. 

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Badger said:

s there really a split in the community where buying Prime Access is considered a sin or something?

Don't ask me, ask the others,

All I pointed out was just the truth, besides opening your wallet shouldn't be be option, when the RNG/Grind is in favor of against it. 

Besides, I'm more worried about Content then cash-spending right now.

3 hours ago, Etzu said:

Infested miniature models are still using the old models, that could mean they're still working on the infested ships modeling.

Hrm. Much as I would love to see more Jordas-like Infested ships, I don't think we'll have Infested involved in Empyrean...

Edited by DrakeWurrum

9 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Hrm. Much as I would love to see more Jordas-like Infested ships, I don't think we'll have Infested involved in Empyrean...

The derelict tower in the demo was filled with Infested. 

They'll be around, though it remains to be seen if they'll have plague vector ships and such. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-07-16 at 8:03 AM, Kaotyke said:

You already did.

But then your Evil Counterpart came to the past and stopped you from doing that so you could suffer the wait. Now you are living in an alternate timeline where your plans for time travel never bore fruit.

We already played it. Did you know the past, present and future all exist at the same time? So we already played everything Warframe released. *_* we perceive time as slow. Which is now in the present. But just to be funny. If you want to time travel into the future. Just fly around the world over and over. You’ll go into the future and back to the past every day lol. Anyways, seriously though, the past, present and future all are happening at once it’s just our brains perceive time in a slow linear way.

On 2019-07-19 at 11:38 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Don't ask me, ask the others,

All I pointed out was just the truth, besides opening your wallet shouldn't be be option, when the RNG/Grind is in favor of against it. 

Besides, I'm more worried about Content then cash-spending right now.

If no one buys prime access the game dies and we get zero content.  How does that sound?  Oh right, sounds terrible.  I'm glad people buy PA.  Market would also be perpetually awful on console with no plat coupons and no influx of plat every 3 months due to prime access so selling sets, rivens, etc. etc. would be even more painful then it already is when people tell you I'll give you 75p for loki systems or something clearly worth more then they're offering.  

Probably going to find out a window tomorrow during the devstream for empyrean if not the devstream after tomorrow.  Devstreams is how they tell us the most information, that and forum posts that we have no idea when those are coming or not because one minute there's nothing there the next they put up a big wall of text explaining things they're doing.  

8 hours ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

If no one buys prime access the game dies and we get zero content.  How does that sound?  Oh right, sounds terrible.  I'm glad people buy PA.  Market would also be perpetually awful on console with no plat coupons and no influx of plat every 3 months due to prime access so selling sets, rivens, etc. etc. would be even more painful then it already is when people tell you I'll give you 75p for loki systems or something clearly worth more then they're offering.  

Ture, but when theres no Content why should people be obliged to vote with their wallets?, you think throwing money at someone will get what we want?, No it will not, Look at EA.

8 hours ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Probably going to find out a window tomorrow during the devstream for empyrean if not the devstream after tomorrow.  Devstreams is how they tell us the most information, that and forum posts that we have no idea when those are coming or not because one minute there's nothing there the next they put up a big wall of text explaining things they're doing.  

No we won't, I can grantee it, they NEVER give out windows and never even get to the "estimate" date either, its always delayed. I can tell you right now that New War is not this Year. And Devstreams at this point are just Info that we ALREADY kown, Yes railjack and 2 Frames are coming out, Yes New War is coming out, release it, not show it off.

10 minutes ago, (NSW)redskins94 said:

Going by the last devstream we’re looking  at end of August to early September 

No, End of Aug is Mainline.

Early September, in your dreams my friend, we'll be lucky we even get it this year

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

On ‎2019‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 9:20 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

No we won't, I can grantee it, they NEVER give out windows and never even get to the "estimate" date either, its always delayed. I can tell you right now that New War is not this Year. And Devstreams at this point are just Info that we ALREADY kown, Yes railjack and 2 Frames are coming out, Yes New War is coming out, release it, not show it off.

It's because of the fact that they almost never give release dates that I'm certain that they're confident about TNW. They went from 'pre-tennocon' to 'christmas'.

That to me signals: "We have it done to a point we can be confident in a release window, but there is something else that's stopping us from releasing it right now." Most likely, Railjack.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

It's because of the fact that they almost never give release dates that I'm certain that they're confident about TNW. They went from 'pre-tennocon' to 'christmas'.

That to me signals: "We have it done to a point we can be confident in a release window, but there is something else that's stopping us from releasing it right now." Most likely, Railjack.

That's alot of hope and faith of you are putting in such, "This fall" starts 23 September and ends Sunday 22 December, if it's not out by September (EARLY/MID) then chances are we not seeing TNW this year.

I mean, we're barely getting anything Aug "We hope by the end of Aug" and that's just Gauss with a few updated systems, we still have the other frame yet to come. 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

26 minutes ago, (NSW)redskins94 said:

Wow being pessimistic r we and mainline meaning empyrean

No, not being pessimistic, telling you the facts.

The mainline is not going to be empyrean, its going to have what was said in the Overview:

We’re "hoping" to ship Gauss in our next PC Mainline Update -- as early as the end of August 2019! Since he’s so close to release, we wanted to give you a look at his signature weapons, as well as some other fun content and QOL changes that will be shipping with him.

What else is coming:

Disruption Update (more info below)

Shawzin Emote

Look Link and Mod Link!

1000 Friends Cap

Riven Cap increase to 120

Sentinel Weapon Rivens are coming back, and will be obtainable via Simaris to not dilute the current Riven pool.

Empyrean is no where near ready, according to "This Fall" and I am not sure if I heard this from DE or just a overview from a content creator, but empyrean might not even be this year, due to how big it is.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

35 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

That's alot of hope and faith of you are putting in such, "This fall" starts 23 September and ends Sunday 22 December, if it's not out by September (EARLY/MID) then chances are we not seeing TNW this year.

Well, yes, if Railjack hits a significant snag that would inevitably delay TNW. But I wouldn't really say it's likely being delayed if it's not in September.

As I said - it's quite likely in a state where they could theoretically release it and just give us a Railjack to beat it with, if they're confident enough to put down that kind of release window. It's most likely be more anticlimactic with a sudden Railjack and worse without further content for said railjack, but it's likely possible. That to me means that Empyrean would need to be really delayed - as long as it's out long enough to fix any game breaking bugs which, let's be real, will sneak through with something like Empyrean, kind of similar to PoE, I think we'll be good.

DE aren't perfect, but they're not exactly terrible. They messed up big-time last year in the 'only work on one thing' and 'get the Sacrifice out N O W' department, do it's not surprising they might do the opposite. "A delayed game" and all that.

Of course, that's not to say I'm not hoping for it to be out early/mid September (and, considering the staggered release, that's not impossible), but I don't put faith in the idea that Empyrean must be out then for TNW to be out on time.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

But I don't put faith in the idea that Empyrean must be out then for TNW to be out on time.

Ture, I see your points, but they have made too meny mistakes to make it seem acceptable now, it's like with the story with EA, they kept on messing up and now they get the horns (yes EA is on another topic of WHY, but useing them as an example only). Railjack is far from "being released" 

The fact that DE said "This fall" and rumors of it not possibly not even being this year, just goes to show you.

41 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Ture, I see your points, but they have made too meny mistakes to make it seem acceptable now, it's like with the story with EA, they kept on messing up and now they get the horns (yes EA is on another topic of WHY, but useing them as an example only). Railjack is far from "being released" 

EA is run by the guy who OK'd the original lootboxes, knowing they could slowly add more and more monetisation down the road. None of what they are now was the result of them harmlessly 'messing up' - it was intentional that they pushed things as far as they did.

46 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

The fact that DE said "This fall" and rumors of it not possibly not even being this year, just goes to show you.

Rumours are rumours - there's also talk about it being the mainline.

I put little stock in them.

50 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

EA is run by the guy who OK'd the original lootboxes, knowing they could slowly add more and more monetisation down the road. None of what they are now was the result of them harmlessly 'messing up' - it was intentional that they pushed things as far as they did.

Oh..

50 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Rumours are rumours - there's also talk about it being the mainline.

I put little stock in them.

Well, tats nice of you, but I lost all my stock