Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's going on with Arbitrations now ?

Lutesque

Okay so Im on the verge of Completing my Gara build for Arbitrations so earlier to decided to jump straight in with randoms and one dude decided to leave earlier without telling anyone.... so I figured its better to be safe than sorry and i left with him.... I mean I can just restart with a different group right ? Nope.... The Arbitration Vanished.

Ooooookaaaay ? Maybe it was a bug....

Later on it came back....

I upgraded my Primed Fever Strike which added an extra 4K Damage to my Splinter Storm.... Nice. 

So we were on Wave 16 things were going well.... and then one guy dies.... no problem these things happen.... I went looking for tokens.... revived him..... then on wave 17 the same guy dies.... and then then another one shortly after him.... and then on wave 18 The Host dies..... now lucky for me I had 1.2 Million Damage on my splinter storm so any enemies that wasn't tethered to a drone died if it dared to come too close...I managed to revevive the 2nd guy who died and then from there together we revived the host and we all revived the guy who died the first time....

So we extract and I wanted to start over with a different group aaaaaaaand the Arbitration vanished ? 

So..... is this a new feature ? You can only do each Arbitration Once ? 

I don't like playing Solo and I don't like recruit chat but it seems like this is the only way you can do Arbitrations now....

BTW I got Vigorous Swap.... Yay ?

Just now, BansheePrime said:

Each Arbitration has always been something you can only run once.

I can confirm this definitely wasn't the case before jovian Concord.... I could always jump back in immediately afterwards whenever I was forced to leave early for similar reasons described in the OP....

9 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I can confirm this definitely wasn't the case before jovian Concord....

no, it was the case.

Arbitrations that you Extract after completing any Reward Rotations, cannot be played again.
if you leave the Arbitration for any reason before the first Reward Rotation, that counts as Mission failure and then you can play it again. (though ofcourse Host Migrations can break things in Warframe, sometimes in favor sometimes out of favor of the Player. so if we're talking about Sessions that a Host Migration happened, probably best to exclude those)

if the Hour rolls over while you're in the Arbitration and you Extract successfully, then you'll still have an Arbitration open since a new one is available.

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

It was.... 

This isn't even up for debate I literally did this a few months ago....

I mean, it's hard for anyone to debate you on what you think you remember. Previous posters have already explained to you how your current experience matches up to the way most of the community understands Arbitrations to work. 

I'm not sure what else you want those posters to do...

1 minute ago, Ascarith said:

I mean, it's hard for anyone to debate you on what you think you remember. Previous posters have already explained to you how your current experience matches up to the way most of the community understands Arbitrations to work. 

I'm not sure what else you want those posters to do...

I don't give a S#&$ what other say.... I literally played every single arbitration before With the ability to jump back in whenever I wanted....

If this wasn't the case for everyone else then whatever. I don't care.... it was definitely the case for me.

Just now, Lutesque said:

I don't give a S#&$ what other say.... I literally played every single arbitration before With the ability to jump back in whenever I wanted....

If this wasn't the case for everyone else then whatever. I don't care.... it was definitely the case for me.

I'm not accusing you of being wrong, I'm asking you what you want out of this thread. You literally asked other people a question. If you don't care about what they have to say, what was the purpose of asking the question?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

What's the point of posting this on a forum if you don't care what other people says?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Likewise, nobody cares about your assertions. I've been doing Arbies as my main content since they launched, and I could never repeat an Arbie after a successful extraction. If you leave before the first round (first 10 waves, 10 mins of survival, 2 rounds of Interception, etc) then yes you can relaunch the same Arbie. It's actually quite useful, because if your team is trash, just leave before the first round and relaunch.

Also what's with the humble-bragging about Gara's damage? We don't need a play-by-play.

Edited by Ikyr0
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

It was.... 

as usual, apparently the game breaks/works differently for you and just you. and without anyone else able to reproduce it or experience it, Et Cetera.

so i guess there's nothing to talk about here.

2 minutes ago, Ascarith said:

I'm not accusing you of being wrong, I'm asking you what you want out of this thread. You literally asked other people a question. If you don't care about what they have to say, what was the purpose of asking the question?

You know...  neither do I.... 

1 minute ago, Warhydra said:

What's the point of posting this on a forum if you don't care what other people says?

I don't know.... whats the point of responding if you have nothing relevant to add ? 

3 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

I've been doing Arbies as my main content since they launched, and I could never repeat an Arbie after a successful extraction

I could and I did.... multiple times.... what do you want me to say ?

Im pretty I even made a thread about it or atleast responded to a thread about arbitrations where I did the same excavation when someone decided to extract after the first Dig....

This is literally how I've been playing arbitrations before...

2 minutes ago, taiiat said:

as usual, apparently the game breaks/works differently for you and just you. and without anyone else able to reproduce it or experience it, Et Cetera.

so i guess there's nothing to talk about here.

Then go away... 

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

I don't know.... whats the point of responding if you have nothing relevant to add ? 

There is nothing else to add, you are just wrong. Arbi was always a one time thing, barring mission failures or early extractions. 

2 minutes ago, Warhydra said:

There is nothing else to add, you are just wrong. Arbi was always a one time thing, barring mission failures or early extractions. 

It wasn't.... not when I was farming Adaptation.....

If you disagree then fine.... but I've done Many Arbitrations before and this is completely new to me....

43 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Nope.... The Arbitration Vanished.

You cannot replay Arbitrations you have already completed. You will have to wait for the next one to appear, which is every hour.

45 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

BTW I got Vigorous Swap.... Yay ?

Unless you like smashing the F key every second, its kind of meh.

Its only good if you have the Synth mod set.

6 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I could and I did.... multiple times.... what do you want me to say ?

It's called accepting that you might be wrong. YOU are the only one saying it worked that way. The ONLY one. They have never worked that way, the only time you could go right back into an Arbitration after finishing one, is if the hour timer had changed over and there was a new one.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

It was.... 

This isn't even up for debate I literally did this a few months ago....

It was never like that. From the get-go if you completed one reward for arbitrations and ended with the reward, you could not redo it again. Its quite possible you started arbitrations and finished after the new one spawned in. 

You... can... only... do... ONE... arbitration... per... hour....

This has been the way it's always been.

When you extract, if the next arbitration is ready, you can jump straight into that one. 

Win or lose, you cannot attempt the same arbitration again, you have to wait for the next one.

Edited by (PS4)iuvenilis

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Im pretty I even made a thread about it or atleast responded to a thread about arbitrations where I did the same excavation when someone decided to extract after the first Dig....

Arbitration excavation requires multiple digs in order to be counted as complete, does it not? Same with Defence missions requiring 10 waves per rotation and Survival requiring 10 minutes.

Surely by leaving after one you didn't complete it, therefore it would still be available to run again.