Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So how about them hidden blades huh

Shad0wWatcher

So...as we saw during TennoLive, warframes will now each have a built in wrist blade, as Excalibur used it to assassinate during that amazing boss battle, and we saw another warframe(im ashamed to say i forgot which one it was) used it to hack a console, a la Robocop or R2-D2 style. Now i love this idea, i think it's a nice way to make assassinations all cinematic and hacking consoles is gonna be all speedy and such, i dig it. 

But... i have 1 teeny tiny problem with this awesome new feature...

What's gonna happen to Ash? The wrist blades have specifically been his thing for the passed 5 years, now that every warframe is apparently gonna have 1 built in their wrists...is Ash gonna get another revisit or something? I don't want to complain, i don't even really want to make any demands, i'm just curious if there are any plans for him other than him receiving a 2nd deluxe skin that looks gosh darn awesome if i might add.

• Like 1

When I saw that, the first thing that came to my mind was "Requiescat In Pace." I haven't played an AC game since Syndicate.

Anyway, I suppose the Tenno are supposed to be Space Ninjas, right? And Ash is the Ninja Frame, right. I suppose, as another game character might say; "We're all Ashes now."

Warframe. Ashes Play Free.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Just now, Antonie_Jackins said:

Yea, but if you kill him with your warframes ability he now has that abilty and gets more stronger each time 🙂

I'm just wondering how they're going to work that out. Is it up to you to intentionally avoid killing them, or are they banking on you to accidentally kill them in one of our blood fueled rampages? I'll just say this, I fear lich that learns to spam banish.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hooligantuan said:

I mean, Robocop didn't have a knife, either - it's a data interface.  It just happened to be sharp and opportunely fit into a guy's neck.

It was a data interface to his spinal cord.

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hooligantuan said:

Might wanna rewatch that scene, homie.  😄

It's a good sized spike, It could reach if it went deep enough, though in the version I saw, you only saw Kurtwood after he was stabbed, so we can't say.

Edit: silly profanity filter

Edited by Morrow