Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW Season 2 has some really bad rewards

Psik0x

It's not just a matter of an opinion, but a matter of rank as well.

A new player would be giddy with all the items they can gain, while a veteran MAY go "eh". On the other hand, a new player will be frustrated with the lack of help from other players, while a veteran is cackling over the finish line (rank 30).

In my opinion, Nightwave is a bang-up-job from all sides. You're either loving the rewards, disappointed in the rewards, frustrated that no one will help you with some challenges, or the rewards a "carrot on a stick" due to RL.

:hexis::suda:

34 minutes ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

That's kinda a flawed arguement, because by that logic nothing is ever bad. 

In terms of value, yeah.

Value's subjective. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

On 2019-07-07 at 6:57 PM, Psik0x said:

in comparison with with season 1, this season brings less kuva, more cosmetics and a exilus adapter this last one been in my opinion one of not the worst reward in the game. I dont think this is that much rewarding as the previews one. 

I'm not even going to try it. Only thing worth is Exilus Adapter, and I'd rather grind junk and sell it to buy one for 20p than grind away my nightmares. Oh, and the umbral forma, but these missions are so retarded I'm not even going to get there. Got my 150 creds and spent them, I'm done with s2. These rewards are not even worth an hour of grinding. Garbage.

I've been ignoring Nightwave, only getting the rewards from the missions I happen to complete playing other content. It's too grindy for my sanity, and that's from a guy who played Elsword, if you don't know what that is, it would out all of EA to shame, and the game's about to die for good because of it. You had to grind a year to get what someone could pay for, the only thing is it was riddled with babies using mommy's credit card cashing up on loot boxes one shotting you when you spent years grinding the gear you got.

I grinded for everything in that game, and Nightwave is putting that to shame.

The rewards, this season, aren't even worth a second of my time in my opinion.

2 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I'm not even going to try it. Only thing worth is Exilus Adapter, and I'd rather grind junk and sell it to buy one for 20p than grind away my nightmares. Oh, and the umbral forma, but these missions are so retarded I'm not even going to get there. Got my 150 creds and spent them, I'm done with s2. These rewards are not even worth an hour of grinding. Garbage.

cool, see ya!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BombtailsTheFox said:

i got more Nitain than ever, which will help me if upcoming stuff will require said nitain.

Before night wave: 10 nitain

After night wave 1: 120 nitain 

its now i 165 i keep buying nitain i think i may have a problem 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AnGeL_KRoM said:

yo can easily get them by killing eidolons

thank you for letting me know how I can obtain arcanes?

that was never my question. if you dont care for the other rewards, I will happily take them off you. if you however want to get the arcane and sell it for plat, perhaps you should be more honest with yourself. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

thank you for letting me know how I can obtain arcanes?

that was never my question. if you dont care for the other rewards, I will happily take them off you. if you however want to get the arcane and sell it for plat, perhaps you should be more honest with yourself. 

If you want the arcane, we could trade it.  140 plat each one. :clem:

P.S.:  The fact that I am not interested on farming that arcane does NOT mean that I would give it for free if I got one. Do you understand?

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

if you don't care abt something, that means you don't care whether you have it or not. that is what it means semantically, whether you like it or not.

but don't mind me - that was just an exercise to confirm that all your chat was worth sh*t 🙂

Edited by tzadquiel
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

if you don't care abt something, that means you don't care whether you have it or not. that is what it means semantically, whether you like it or not.

but don't mind me - that was just an exercise to confirm that all your chat was worth sh*t 🙂

that is a pointless exercise.

That is like saying "I was having a nice walk and suddenly I found some money on the floor.  But..... oh wait, I wasnt looking for money on the floor..... 😕   Ok no problem, I will give it to someone"

Nobody would do that.  If you find notes on the floor you keep them.

I am not interested on the arcane, but if I eventually got one.... I woulndt give it for free.  Giving it for free would be just dumb.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

so one could say that you care about it enough, not to give it away for free. or, that you care about the platinum value of it. which still makes it kinda nullify your first statement. 

and just as a principle, no - giving away stuff for free isnt dumb. there is a lot of factors involved,  significance and importance of that stuff probably being one of the main ones.

which, again.... 

(I hope you get it now. but if you still dont, your loss - i am nevertheless done with you)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tzadquiel said:

so one could say that you care about it enough, not to give it away for free. or, that you care about the platinum value of it. which still makes it kinda nullify your first statement. 

and just as a principle, no - giving away stuff for free isnt dumb. there is a lot of factors involved,  significance and importance of that stuff probably being one of the main ones.

which, again.... 

(I hope you get it now. but if you still dont, your loss - i am nevertheless done with you)

Ok you are now definitely trolling.  Have a good day.

26 minutes ago, CodeUltimate said:

This nightwave is fine but De should get rid off the forma and gild missions because it just makes me waste them on useless weapons. :c

Why waste them on useless weapons?put them on good weapons and gild good guns ffs

• Like 1

My only gripe is the operator suit... I mean, it looks really cool but that freaking hunchback idle position that operators have during missions is so annoying to see, my scoliosis gets worse the more I look at them.

It makes everything you put on them irrelevant. 

DE gib them moar animation pls

• Like 1