Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling for Solo Players PLEASE!

I really just want a way to effectively level weapons and frames as a solo player that is reliable. I know theres ESO, i know about Hydron and other maps like it and i know about the Equinox sleep farm. but the gamemodes require other people meaning friends who play this game on xbox (which i dont have) or randoms who never want to stick around long enough to level a weapon. Equinox sleep xp farm is fine, but only works on melees and they need mods. please just add in a way to jump into a gamemode or something solo, where i can level up a weapon in 10 or 15 minutes and move on with my life. it would improve the MR grind, completing nightwave challenges that require forma reset to rank zero or guilding items u may have to make from scratch, and would just generally make the game more enjoyable when u need things leveled. Just add in a simple system to cater to us few solo players or make leveling about 350 times faster in normal content.

15 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Not the exactly the fastest, but stealth Spy missions provide a decent amount.

I hate spy missions to hell cause they take a long time and the stupid drones almost always get me no matter what. But if your saying i can level a weapon in less than 20 minutes by running solo spy missions ill do it till my soul bleeds

On 2019-07-08 at 5:56 AM, (XB1)TheEmersedPie said:

I hate spy missions to hell cause they take a long time and the stupid drones almost always get me no matter what. But if your saying i can level a weapon in less than 20 minutes by running solo spy missions ill do it till my soul bleeds

Loki doesn't give a 💩 about those stupid drones and he can stealth kill enemies for a good amount of xp. 👍

Actually there was a guy that actually did the math about running the spy missions.  20 mins WILL NOT level your Gear.  You have to do each piece individually and even then you are looking at 35 mins minimum to max out just one weapon.  45 mins - 1hr for a frame as the spy vault xp works on the 25% to warframe 75% to weapons split. 

Edited by (PS4)Malik_The_Gent