Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In the wake of Wukong's Rework

Formous

If other minions are to be able to put out some potent offense, I hardly think it'll just be purely passively so.

For example, you want Nekros' SotD minions to actually deal damage?

How about:

Soul Punch -> Causes nearby minions to focus fire this target, while also making some % of the minions' damage to get an additional true-type damage bonus. The enemy's "soul" that was punched out could also shatter into several pieces, flying out to X nearby enemies, causing them to also suffer the bonus true-type damage bonus (this part was suggested to slightly reduce the need to constantly spam the ability).

That way, you got to direct and work for it a little bit, making you work more like a Commander of the Dead rather than a random AFK-player.

• Like 1

Honestly the AI needs to be looked at overall. I know that DE wants to avoid AFK playing, and summoning specter aimbots kind of does that, but they are terrible. Kubrows, Kavats, Specters, Wukong clones, etc. They cant hit anything, make terrible decisions, and are basically meatshields. Given how fast we move about the map, they don't have time to casually target something and waltz over to melee it. Kubrows and Kavats should be way faster imo. They should be able to outrun grineer and chase down whatever they're after. The specters don't have mods, so why is their aim terrible? We know the damage will fall off quickly anyways given the scaling.

Oh and remove slash dash from Umbra's AI. All it does is launch him off the edge.

On 2019-07-08 at 2:29 AM, D20 said:

Despite that, Shadow Of The Dead doesn't need a buff really (aside from fixing the enemy AI). You're supposed to use them more as a distraction than anything. There's so much of them, it will distract enemies very easly. If in addition to that they become powerful enough to clear Sortie level content, it's a press 4 to win 

Except you’re spending 100 energy and waiting 2-3 seconds for the animation to play...for a distraction. Not exactly the most appealing function of a 4th ability. 

On 2019-07-10 at 3:23 PM, SilverSkyway said:

old wukong:

I'm immune to everything but I bring nothing to the team

New Wukong still doesn't bring anything to a team either. He still very much a solo frame just a bit more fun to play

More worried about companion AI.

19 minutes ago, BigT774 said:

New Wukong still doesn't bring anything to a team either. He still very much a solo frame just a bit more fun to play

Well he can cast Defy to taunt a group of enemies away from the squishies.

Edited by DrakeWurrum