Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

operator emissary suit

with the colours i use when i previewed the helmet it reminded me of the flood from halo, i just wish theyde add a button to it so we could see what the helmet looks like when you have the hood set to open

Edited by Joltyboi

• 1 month later...
Just now, SteelOverseer666 said:

I really want it but Ill just wait until I can buy it from the store. No grindwave for me.

I did the first grindwave, never again.

brah, you get 50% more standing and 50% reduced grind on season 2, that's way too spoiling us now

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

Or I could wait and get 100% reduced grind.

Enjoy your time at grindfest tho!

I’m like 90% sure that they wont put nightwave exclusives in the market. Maybe as a mechanic with extra nora creds, but doubtful that you can buy without the grind. Sorry mate but they gave us like 16+ weeks of season 2, you had plenty of time to get the suit before it vanishes for an unknown amnt of time.

6 hours ago, AetherArising said:

I’m like 90% sure that they wont put nightwave exclusives in the market. Maybe as a mechanic with extra nora creds, but doubtful that you can buy without the grind. Sorry mate but they gave us like 16+ weeks of season 2, you had plenty of time to get the suit before it vanishes for an unknown amnt of time.

Oh well, then I guess I wont be getting the suit.

I am not going to spend that much of my life repeating the same stale missions day after day for something as simple and useless as a cosmetic. Not to mention its a cosmetic for a part of the game that isn't even really utilized (operators only really have a use in eidolons, and once you get the rewards you want then thats that, no need to run eidolons so no need for an operator).

It looks cool, sure, Ill give ya that. Thats about all the merit any of this system has.

Can we get more story line instead of this never ending torrent of useless cosmetics and grind walls?

Edited by SteelOverseer666

Got mine 2 weeks ago.. coloured it red white and black and he looks exactly like Carnage!

Bioblaze, if you go into nightwave and and scroll all the way to it, hover over it and push X you can preview it  and by pushing A on the different panels in the right you can view the individual parts.

Also I love this outfit, open the hood, colour it navy blue and black and white and you have eddy brock!