Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peculiar Crash

Yeselectro

Question

Hello.

I had removed Warframe from my computer for a year, and when I took care of stuff, I redownloaded it. However, with these new upgrades, my computer seems to be unable to stand all these graphics. I used to get 60fps with no slowing/freezing - however currently I am facing a problem where; when in -say- a disruption mission, the effects and overall appearance of the tileset/map/the current fight, overworks my PC. 

I've been on one disruption and one new assassination mission (the one added to Jupiter), and just after 5-6 minutes my computer freezes for almost half a second, and then completely shuts itself down. When it reboots, I get a message saying my computer just crashed.

I was wondering, if I played it a little more, but without that much of an intensity, would my PC somehow get "used to it"?

I've run diagnostics on my GPU, my CPU and RAM. It can also support Unigine with ALL the settings maxed, for almost an hour.  I very carefully cleaned the insides of my PC, and then checked if I left any parts uncleaned - or if I left any brush hairs, with which I cleaned it. 

I have no idea what's going on. Can someone help me please? I really want to be able to play Railjack.

Edit One: I'll list my discoveries

In the new Corpus gas city, shooting at Distressed Pipes from close range shuts down the PC

Edited by Yeselectro

1 answer to this question

Some of the newer rendering and other tech that they have upgraded to, especially on Jupiter does tend to make the machine work harder than the other areas of the game. But if you're straight up crashing, I would recommend checking your graphics drivers (if you havent already).. or check your game files. Sometimes corrupt game files can cause crashes.