Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Ornaments

Turtle.

During the first ever Nightwave not long ago, one of the options players were able to purchase with the earned currency was an ornament specific to it. Upon seeing this item in the cred shop I instantly purchased, with the idea of purchasing all future Nightwave ornaments for marking my involvement and showing off in my ship. With the recent release of the newest Nightwave, I see no ornament in the shop. I was wondering if this is intentional or an oversight. If there are no current plans to add an Emissary Ornament, would you consider adding one to the cred shop before it ends?

Picture of mentioned ornament: fhkjFtS.png

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

There actually is an ornament in the game for it, you can find it by going [Emissary Ornament] iirc, I checked it out earlier. Only problem is that it seems to have no way to get it

Sweet, now we wait. Thanks for finding this!

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Well, we do get the Arlo Statue from the rewards. I think they're treating that as the replacement for the ornament.

There's also a separate "Devotee Noggle"

But the Ornament is able to be linked and previewed in chat. It's literally in the game!

Also, there was a Wolf of Saturn Six noggle, so I see the new noggles as the replacement of that.

Edited by AJman14

16 minutes ago, AJman14 said:

But the Ornament is able to be linked and previewed in chat. It's literally in the game!

Also, there was a Wolf of Saturn Six noggle, so I see the new noggles as the replacement of that.

Well my point is this time we're getting a statue and a noggle.

Previously we got an ornament and a noggle.

Mind you, I'd prefer an ornament.

3 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Well my point is this time we're getting a statue and a noggle.

Previously we got an ornament and a noggle.

Mind you, I'd prefer an ornament.

But considering the new ornament is in-game, I can only assume it'll show up in the cred shop sometime.

I really wish it was exactly the same as Wolf of Saturn Six, coming with the cred shop, and I can only hope each new Nightwave will come with their Ornaments in the shop.

13 Wolf of Saturn Six ornaments isn't enough. I need that many from each Nightwave! lol

7 minutes ago, AJman14 said:

But considering the new ornament is in-game, I can only assume it'll show up in the cred shop sometime.

I really wish it was exactly the same as Wolf of Saturn Six, coming with the cred shop, and I can only hope each new Nightwave will come with their Ornaments in the shop.

13 Wolf of Saturn Six ornaments isn't enough. I need that many from each Nightwave! lol

It is worth noting that the Wolf Beacon wasn't in the cred shop last week. We'll see what the next cycle brings.