Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.1

[DE]Drew

IMO Wukong needs more fixes:

* if you only use a secondary and no other primary and melee, the Wuclone will be unarmed and strangely easily killed

* when running out of energy while using his 4th, the Wuclone will still have the staff equiped

* IMPROVEMENT, please move his old passive (Melee Combo last 5 seconds more) to his Primal Rage augment, similar to Exalted Blade having two positives (transform IPS damage to color based elemental damage and a lot of status chance), this will eliminate the need for a Body Count mod and add more versatility to the builds

I can come back for more issues/suggestion.

Cool deal, glad to see you guys are on top of things, so to speak....now, out of curiousity, when will I find the free Nekros Prime, and Lotus Ephemera in My inbox ? I fulfilled the requirements to obtain both, but somehow, no sign of either.

Please update the forma reward in the sortie. It would be more useful if there was like a forma bundle instead of a regular forma, Like to make it like the riven reward, so that we have a chase to get either one umbra forma or aura forma or a regular one. Please consider this little change to the sortie reward. Thank you

I don't know if this is intentional, but the new prime ephemera does basically nothing when you move, which is like 98% of the game, so equipping it seems a bit of a waste because you basically don't see any effect anyway.vhope this gets a fix. Plus also maybe turn down the effect intensity a tiny bit, especially if you let us have the effect while moving and/or slow the effect down a bit, this would also make it a bit less intense and headache inducing when it's actually on.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb StrongCrayon:

Why limit players to 90 riven slots when there are hundreds of weapons?

As far as I'm aware it's a limit so it doesn't take you 2 minutes to open the mod terminal, though this might change with the "new engine" they talked about during tennocon, though to which extend its a real new engine is unclear to me, maybe it's just lighting or so.

Not sure about Wukong Prime but is anyone having an issue when Primal Fury is deactivated, Wukongs arms are down at his sides and the only way to get weapons back out is to melee otherwise you're running around with your arms at your side unable to attack. Been having this issue since Wukongs rework

Archived