[DE]Drew

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.1

Still no fix for getting stuck in the floor after finishing the ropalolyst fight, and deciding to keep the gilding nightwave challenge when some of us dont have any modular things left that need gilding. so i wasted plat on weapon slots so i could make a new dagger to level to 30, gild and throw away just for nightwave

Thanks a lot, DE. ^^

On a side note, I would like to link... ( relink ? ) a post concerning the Fortuna's amps. So there was a certain amount of thread about it, but so far no changes brought. basically, Braces are put backwards and scafolds are missmatched. Here's a link to one of those posts.

Now I don't know if it is a complex thing to patch, but it's a little bit irritating to see it clip n' pieces not properly fixed to one another. Regardless, thanks again for all the hard work, that is, was, and shall be... as fortold the Unum. ^^

Nekros Prime still missin. Hotfix me please.

33 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Ember Prime should've won the cosplay contest.

I see your opinion, and raise you mine!

Garuda Successor should have won the cosplay contest.

• Like 1

hace 22 minutos, buleandra dijo:

IMO Wukong needs more fixes:

* if you only use a secondary and no other primary and melee, the Wuclone will be unarmed and strangely easily killed

* when running out of energy while using his 4th, the Wuclone will still have the staff equiped

* IMPROVEMENT, please move his old passive (Melee Combo last 5 seconds more) to his Primal Rage augment, similar to Exalted Blade having two positives (transform IPS damage to color based elemental damage and a lot of status chance), this will eliminate the need for a Body Count mod and add more versatility to the builds

I can come back for more issues/suggestion.

I'd rather that last bit not happen to his passive. You can use focus schools if you want combo but you don't really need it. Just don't remove the combo counter passive.

That being said, since you brought Exalted Blade, I think Chromatic Blade augment is making it so it only deals electric damage no matter what energy color you pick.

Thanks for changing a description but not removing the forma 3 times challenge. Could you at least make it elite weekly so it's actually worth it?

Thanks DE!

Still no fix for Cloud Walker toggling off both sprinting and channeling? I feel like this should be a bit of a pressing issue with all the Wukong Prime hype.

Posted (edited)

Any fix for this?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1105415-dark-split-sword-holsters-still-bugged/

I know its probably on your low priority list but its been bugged for so long 😞

Also Wukong Deluxe when?

Prime looks awesome and all but the Deluxe one looked sooooo good i hope it won't end up like old Ember skin (the one with them thighs)

Edited by Lythael

Harrow deluxe  - when? :D

and any news about melee aim glide ???

Thanks DE

Also can't find Ventkids NPCs anymore, no where to be found. 😞

Still no fix for 

On 2019-07-07 at 5:45 PM, TarekMansur said:

After Jovian Concord update, there is a bug with melee secondary energy color. You can't see secondary energy color in new melee VFX.

Reveal hidden contents

@[DE]DrewI'm glad we got some fixes for Wukong but still no fix for Daman Prime sugatra being half stiff. Been well over a year and it's the only fix I want at this point. Please DE please. 

Thanks for all your hard work otherwise.

1 hour ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Maybe they forgot about her or are blind. 🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

EP or the Dax, both were very good

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buleandra said:

* if you only use a secondary and no other primary and melee, the Wuclone will be unarmed and strangely easily killed

His clone uses the opposite of these two that you are using. Plan accordingly and bring primary and melee.

Cool. Now can you fix any of the bugs that have been going on for months/years?

• Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Please fix vacuum/fetch mod so that it works under laggy conditions and isn't reliant on pet distance along with other variables such as host CPU which adds a huge delay to vacuum even if its NOT laggy.

Please add medallions to defense tilesets or boost the standing gained by at least 8*500 = 4000.

Please re-add mastery symbols at a glance to hover over market item icons instead of requiring 2-3 click through.

Please clean up the new index map, tons of nooks and crannies make reactant impossible to collect. This is just poor level design.

Please add favorite weapon feature so we dont have to scroll through an extremely limited UX that doesn't scale by resolution.

Please add configuration names to the Arsenal general screen so we know what frame and weapon configs we have selected at a glance. Glance value can improve a lot of UX complaints.

Edited by Avss
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed a door causing the screen to turn black in Grineer Galleon.

Thank you, I thought it was graphics card getting hot.

fire rate mods of the Prisma Burst Laser do not work when you are a client (you are not a host), sorry for the bad English.

Please fix the Zenith alt fire, it still gets bugged and breaks randomly each time I play. 

102 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Like 3

When you get the chance, could you update the MobileExport.json ?

It's been almost a month since it was updated. Had to go to external sites to grab the Wave 21 partner glyph images.