Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.1

[DE]Drew

6 hours ago, Nightshadow134 said:

BTW nerf some riven is fine (but don't nerf it to the point it becoming useless) not complaining just saying (again to clarify this i don't plan to spend my platinum if my riven is just going to get a nerf)

List: Tiberon, Amprex, euphona prime, & more (Ohh.. you know what i mean)

I can basically throw my Arca Plasmor riven in the trash where it belongs now.

44 minutes ago, DarkNexius said:

Hi, my game crashes right after i log-in ever since this hotfix, anything i can do to stop that from happening or do i have to wait for an additional hotfix? 😞

the issue was Razer's Chroma SDK wasn't running :v

9 minutes ago, DarkNexius said:

the issue was Razer's Chroma SDK wasn't running :v

Razer and all the Chroma nonsense was the culprit of why my game crashed when I entered OPTIONS. For me, some fancy lighting settings aren't worth anything, especially when you don't really look at your keyboard you look at the monitor. I'll have this as a PSA for anyone reading: If your game starts to randomly act up and you own any Razer hardware, get rid of Chroma, it causes alot of issues for no reason.

On 2019-07-06 at 9:57 PM, Aquebus said:

Repeat Problems that still are not fixed:

Using Melee with using a Synthesis Scanner will default into a Primary Weapon or Secondary when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee.

Fast traveling to Fisher Hai-Luk places tenno in front of the kiosk instead of prompting an option.

Have you fixed the bug where sometimes turning on/off ability #4 makes melee weapons unusable? I often have to switch to primary weapon to unglitch my character after turning off ability #4.

The other issue which seems to have been fixed was while using ability #4 a slam attack would bug out the character making all following actions impossible and the character stuck in the slam animation.

Gib "Hide Mastered" option for store and labs plz.

Gib "Hide Unowned" option for arsenal plx.

Fix Wukong's passive interaction with Quick Thinking/Gladiator Finesse plz. An ability that reads "After taking fatal damage" shouldn't activate if he *hasn't actually taken fatal damage* due to the effect of Quick Thinking replacing the fatal damage with energy drain.

Also, Wisp can't teleport to reservoirs inside of Frost domes, they don't even light up when you hover over them.

19 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

See your problem is that you think they dont know what they should be doing but youre dead wrong. 

Save some minor things, they know perfectly well how and what should be done but they simply dont do it or refuse to do it. Why? Well some simply being petty and having their own personally agendas regarding things like universally vacuum. Some just try to do as little as possible for the maximum effort required of players I. E seeing the grind as the answer to most people complaints about content. But some? Well they seem to outrigjt hate players and want them to suffer, in no other words I can described profit taket fight or now fixed razorback event. And the most hilarios part? Razorback was trash worse than profit taker at launch, with hard lockdowns in every room, with stunlocking hyenas staggering you and slowing you, it was total bs. But lo and behold, a YEAR later they implimented litetally ALL fixes to 5hat garbage fight, a year later despite any zane individual knowing razorback was garbage and even IF you didnt, that feedback was litetally given the next day, everyone hated it. 

It still took exactly one year

If they outright hated players, they wouldn't be implementing these fixes.  If they acted to spite players as much as you claimed, I doubt they'd have any playerbase at all by this point and would have crashed and burned financially with no player support.

I'm open to alternative viewpoints and interpretations of what is going on with the executive calls at DE (as I've said, their actions are at times very confusing), but there's no real foundation for your claims and no reason for us to believe we're in a war of the wills with some spiteful entity holding our favorite game hostage.

I also disagree with you strongly on your assessment of gameplay.  I believe the Profit Taker is great, and the Razorback in its current state is one of my favorite events in the entire game.  Does this make me a pawn of a system trying to manipulate players?  No, it just means I have a different opinion from you.  Just because there are some things you don't like in game doesn't mean everyone else agrees those things are bad, just as it is does not mean that DE is trying to spite you.

My issue arises from things DE has chosen to do belatedly despite almost unanimous player consensus.  Things that DE even seems to agree are good changes - but ships them in their unpolished state, only to patch them at some date later on.

4 часа назад, Maganar сказал:

If they outright hated players, they wouldn't be implementing these fixes.  If they acted to spite players as much as you claimed, I doubt they'd have any playerbase at all by this point and would have crashed and burned financially with no player support.

I'm open to alternative viewpoints and interpretations of what is going on with the executive calls at DE (as I've said, their actions are at times very confusing), but there's no real foundation for your claims and no reason for us to believe we're in a war of the wills with some spiteful entity holding our favorite game hostage.

I also disagree with you strongly on your assessment of gameplay.  I believe the Profit Taker is great, and the Razorback in its current state is one of my favorite events in the entire game.  Does this make me a pawn of a system trying to manipulate players?  No, it just means I have a different opinion from you.  Just because there are some things you don't like in game doesn't mean everyone else agrees those things are bad, just as it is does not mean that DE is trying to spite you.

My issue arises from things DE has chosen to do belatedly despite almost unanimous player consensus.  Things that DE even seems to agree are good changes - but ships them in their unpolished state, only to patch them at some date later on.

Theres lots going on when money and grind are concerned. 

By not givi g players what they want when they want every developer profits, they even leaked a video where they aka game developers outright speak about monetization tactics and player addiction as well as other things.

So sorry if u dont see crp things for what they are, at Best aimed to prolong missions pretending theres a content to play and at worst Pushin you to spend more Cash to obtain the thing you want like mods or arcanes. Anyone thinking that oh those poor highly educated developers that work for a big company like de, some times they just... dont know what theyre doing is a total bull crp, you just want to fool yourself and thats it. 

I know there's an effort to adjust Nightwave Challenges, and want you to take a long look at the completion percentages for the 3 perfect round Index challenge. I think you'll find it's an outlier.
The challenge is more restrictive than most Rivens and far more punishing.

2 часа назад, un.bosque сказал:

I know there's an effort to adjust Nightwave Challenges, and want you to take a long look at the completion percentages for the 3 perfect round Index challenge. I think you'll find it's an outlier.
The challenge is more restrictive than most Rivens and far more punishing.

Dude what. 

Just go to easiest one, bring a limbo to camp and let 3 remaining do the rest. 

What the heck. 

23 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Theres lots going on when money and grind are concerned. 

By not givi g players what they want when they want every developer profits, they even leaked a video where they aka game developers outright speak about monetization tactics and player addiction as well as other things.

So sorry if u dont see crp things for what they are, at Best aimed to prolong missions pretending theres a content to play and at worst Pushin you to spend more Cash to obtain the thing you want like mods or arcanes. Anyone thinking that oh those poor highly educated developers that work for a big company like de, some times they just... dont know what theyre doing is a total bull crp, you just want to fool yourself and thats it. 

I was never speaking about grind or monetization.  On that I have no comment.

You're straying off my point, which is that it benefits no one - not even them - to patch things late that they have decided make the game better (or more addictive, or however you interpret it) and cause unrest in the community.  It makes players uncomfortable and potentially causes them eventual player loss from fatigue at trying to get things changed and not being sure what's going on.  Those things aren't good for anybody, and DE stands to gain nothing from it.

Archived