Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migrations...

MutterZuerst

Yeah yeah I know, another thread whining about something everyone's already whined about before.

Is there ANY news at all about fixing the most game breaking thing, the dreaded, the hated, the most suicide-inducing, desk slam worthy thing ever? Spending 30 minutes in a kuva farm for a sudden host migration and a forced disconnect is probably the most infuriating thing I've experienced in this game. And that's saying a lot, I was there before the Excavator Power Carriers spawning in obscure places and getting stuck bug was fixed.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, MutterZuerst said:

Is there ANY news at all about fixing the most game breaking thing,

The only thing how to "fix" this "thing" is by providing any host you play with a good internet connection, because that is the ONLY reason for Host migrations

40 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

The only thing how to "fix" this "thing" is by providing any host you play with a good internet connection, because that is the ONLY reason for Host migrations

Right. No one ever wants to leave an endless mission before you. Or  Leaves after seeing what relics everyone else brought.  Leaves because they accidentally brought the wrong load out.  Or Real life called and they turned off the game.  Or countless other reasons that apparently don't exist in your world.